Claudine Keane

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“No photography or videography is permitted at this private Beyoncé performance”
Tacky Claudine never puts down the phone.
that would really piss me off if I was there.

Reactions: 4
He always looks like he thinks he's just getting his picture taken as opposed to a video.
Cringe worthy 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I notice RoRo is wearing his Simon Cowell’s (high heels) again to stop him looking like a Munchkin next to the rest of them. 🤣

• Haha
Of all the instagrammers I look forward to her posts for the comedic value alone. Watching her eye fu@k herself in her silent videos, the 90's styling, Robbie looking bored of his face, her Mum's dresses, Hudson..the brother..... I think she's hilarious and she's not selling which makes a big difference.

Reactions: 14
Of all the instagrammers I look forward to her posts for the comedic value alone. Watching her eye fu@k herself in her silent videos, the 90's styling, Robbie looking bored of his face, her Mum's dresses, Hudson..the brother..... I think she's hilarious and she's not selling which makes a big difference.
I'm the same. I LOVE her for all the wrong reasons. The silent videos, someone needs to make a parody TikTok account with them!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Is she doing her own makeup while in Dubai? It’s bleeping atrocious.

Reactions: 2
Planet Claudine. It seems like a joyous place alright

• Haha
I thought the exact same thing! If she spent a fraction of the amount she spends on her chav clothes on her house it would be well spent.
If you actually google the address the original ad for the house comes up and so much of the decor is the same. Like cmon change something. It reminds me of the houses on Cribs in America that the rappers just rent, no personal touches at all.

Reactions: 2
If you actually google the address the original ad for the house comes up and so much of the decor is the same. Like cmon change something. It reminds me of the houses on Cribs in America that the rappers just rent, no personal touches at all.
Ah sure we would if we knew the address😎😄