Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
but SHE IS on the hamster wheel cleaning folks toilets...

she thinks she's something because she nipped to Maderia and Portugal ( both cheap at this time of year)
Screenshot_20240423-135012.png

Screenshot_20240423-134846.png

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Liverbird2003

VIP Member
She is manic. I don't understand why her couch was repossessed by bailiffs because her son bought a dodgy TV.

cazellie

VIP Member
Checking out her posts. She’s going to sell tickets for a master class in making a bed…

• Haha

cazellie

VIP Member
Wow her rant on her stories today all because Gemma got a comment on Instagram wondering why she had a cleaner. What a vile, chavvy, grubby person she is. Accusing people like her of being bullies then proceeding to say she’d easily track them down so they could face the consequences. Me thinks she’s the bully! Wetting her nickers because Gemma has tagged her in. So up herself

• Heart
Reactions: 2

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
Yes I noticed the nose rubbing, she's either lying or I wouldn't be surprised if she's on cocaine.

she wants BBC to make a series about her 🙄 ( good job I stopped paying our licence), and I doubt the rich will want a camera crew traipsing round their homes

Fairytruthmother

She'll literally try to sell any shit to her followers for a few quid in her pocket...no genuine recommendations 🙄

Fairytruthmother

What she's doing is looking for the cheapest flights ( probably easy jet/Ryanair) then looking on booking.com for the cheapest accommodation to match, it's all places no one's heard of and done on the cheap for only a few nights each time.

who's the hanger oner? he will be sponging from her
---
She said she can't read...so how did she pass her driving theory 🤔
Theory tests probably weren't a thing when she past🤣 Shame as she's a liability driving that car when she's doing a story.. literally no hands on the wheel or eyes on the road 😐

MrsDimSum

VIP Member
The sofa and telly story made no sense. Is she on the sniff she’s manic and couldn’t leave her snout alone

cazellie

VIP Member
Stop tell her that her spelling is atrocious will you, you silly office workers! She's out there living life you know, scrubbing so her sofa doesn't get taken away by the bailiffs again🤪
Doubt anybody would be messaging her and that she’s reading here. Anyway I said her grammar was bad not her spelling. I’m not sat in ‘an office typing’ either but that’s insulting to anybody that is. I’m smashing life too love I have my own business and doing very well thank you I just don’t post unprofessional videos on my Instagram. She really emphasised ‘me’ so absolutely thinks she’s the bees knees. Seeing as she does read here she needs to check her videos back and change the filter she looks like a caricature of herself!

Flossie2

VIP Member
OMG! That rant. She is absolutely vile.
‘People can be found’ What? For saying someone is un relatable & stop following them.