Classycleaner1

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She must be sending herself the messages as nobody would surely ask this! Her grammar is shocking! She seriously sees herself as a famous entrepreneur
She's on another planet. Just because she cleans the tit stains off the rich and famous peeps bogs she thinks she's one if them😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Stop tell her that her spelling is atrocious will you, you silly office workers! She's out there living life you know, scrubbing so her sofa doesn't get taken away by the bailiffs again🤪

Reactions: 3
Stop tell her that her spelling is atrocious will you, you silly office workers! She's out there living life you know, scrubbing so her sofa doesn't get taken away by the bailiffs again🤪
Doubt anybody would be messaging her and that she’s reading here. Anyway I said her grammar was bad not her spelling. I’m not sat in ‘an office typing’ either but that’s insulting to anybody that is. I’m smashing life too love I have my own business and doing very well thank you I just don’t post unprofessional videos on my Instagram. She really emphasised ‘me’ so absolutely thinks she’s the bees knees. Seeing as she does read here she needs to check her videos back and change the filter she looks like a caricature of herself!

Reactions: 2