Claresurey #8 I ignor the hate as doing me xxx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well thats ma karma for laughing at mushroom heed i just stood on a fuckin plug now I dislike her even more fuckin witch 🀬
Ahh I feel your pain! I did that before and it fully cut my foot open 😩
---
Off topic but does anyone watch swearing shepherdess??

Ahh I feel your pain! I did that before and it fully cut my foot open 😩
---
Off topic but does anyone watch swearing shepherdess??
Ouch, its just left a wee mark, ill maybe need to msg clare ask her for some advice on how to deal with the trauma of it 🀣

Who heard about the fire I quote " what's that? Is that a fire? As long as its not my property its alright" .. WHAT? Did i hear right? Is a house on fire clare opposite u and as long as its not ur place its ok? Well I hope no children were in there clare u senseless selfish fuckin whorey witch!! No other words!!

Reactions: 4
Who heard about the fire I quote " what's that? Is that a fire? As long as its not my property its alright" .. WHAT? Did i hear right? Is a house on fire clare opposite u and as long as its not ur place its ok? Well I hope no children were in there clare u senseless selfish fuckin whorey witch!! No other words!!
Crazy right?
---
Eddie shared some very inspirational words β™₯
We love Eddie ❀

She thinks of no one else but herself. Although if her house was on fire, you'd need to run quickly with all the nylon inside it

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She really looks older in this video. Shes really doing herself no favours

IMG_9810.png

• Wow
Reactions: 2
She looks terrible. It only came to be just now but on her live earlier she nearly said I'm not a makeup artist but then that's when she got distracted by the fake fire outside and said well I'm a fully trained makeup artist.

If you're a fully trained makeup artist throwing out looks like that then I'm Keyvn Aucoin

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She looks terrible. It only came to be just now but on her live earlier she nearly said I'm not a makeup artist but then that's when she got distracted by the fake fire outside and said well I'm a fully trained makeup artist.

If you're a fully trained makeup artist throwing out looks like that then I'm Keyvn Aucoin
Did she say fully trained "moooooaa" πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 2
The dancing in the garden in underwear with a bottle of vodka has just come up on my FYP πŸ™ˆ

She needs an intervention. If she has such a good relationship with her sons Dad and new partner why are they not pulling her to task and explaining the detrimental effect her behaviour will have on their son???

No because Dylan is her moderator and removes all the bad. This is completely normal behaviour.
---
Her new post. Summer has come too late for her. Does she realise that it's still spring?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Is she still drunk? Does Windsor have it's own climate? Not sure it is bikini weather?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I don't know why but i actually thought she was kidding about putting her bikini on and laying in garden πŸ™ˆπŸ€£

Nope. She actually has 🀣
I’m in Windsor and yes it’s been a nice day about 20 degrees but I wouldn’t say it’s that nice 😳 honestly why would you be out in your communal space like that!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.