ClareSurey #7 We r who we b u xxx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to Clare for the most long awaited thread title. And for all you Non Clareheads for providing such amazing entertainment.

Recap:

Clare has been through so much in the last two years. It's been hell on earth. She got dumped and wanted to end things but Dylan brought her back by saying she's an amazing mummy.

The dances are still strong but the violin has been retired.

Car conferences are still ongoing when a new troll video makes an appearance or when the lap dancing her dad video resurfaces.

She's dating but has yet to be taken up the Shard.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Ooh yeah we don't have an official name like we did when we were hammies! We can be mushies!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What gives her the right to tell me its ok to be me even though I'm a mummy? She's had ONE bleeping kid I have 4 under 3.. try that clare u DICK!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just seen tonight's outfit and knickers combo haha why 🤢🤣 at least her fanny lips aren't as plump as her face lips, outfit still doesnt help them breathe tho

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I dunno about you but my idea of living and having fun isn’t recording myself dancing with my knickers and flaps out then uploading it on the internet 🤷🏻‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I dunno about you but my idea of living and having fun isn’t recording myself dancing with my knickers and flaps out then uploading it on the internet 🤷🏻‍♀️
we can still live and have fun 🤣 on ya own with ya flaps nearly out, her sons friends will be laughing so hard at her, poor Dylan

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.