Claresurey #6 Creosote Clare with the massive hair, fights off trolls in her underwear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh this woman is infuriating never known anybody so self obsessed.
If you’ve been to Tenerife she’s been to elevenerife.
Loved how she had to mention he is a very successful businessman into her video 🤣 why the duck do we need to know that?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The funny thing is …. She will absolutely love that. She will save it as a screensaver. 😂😂😂

I don’t “hate” anyone but I hate the way she talks and how she moves herself when she talks. Why does she have to say “right, so” a million times. She doesn’t even say “so” it’s more like “right, soyyyyy”

That clip in pony tail is terrible. I think it’s a large pet why everyone says she looks scary. Her own hair will never grow because you can see the tension it’s pulling on her scalp. Friction will thin her hair and pull her hairline further and further back. Making her look like she’s got a huge forehead. Her hair is screaming to be left down to repair and recover.

Even if she got a couple nice wigs and gave her hair a break underneath would do it the world of good.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She 1 million percent reads here that’s why she had to do the video about how silly she is and how she says stuff so funny

Reactions: 6
The funny thing is …. She will absolutely love that. She will save it as a screensaver. 😂😂😂

I don’t “hate” anyone but I hate the way she talks and how she moves herself when she talks. Why does she have to say “right, so” a million times. She doesn’t even say “so” it’s more like “right, soyyyyy”

That clip in pony tail is terrible. I think it’s a large pet why everyone says she looks scary. Her own hair will never grow because you can see the tension it’s pulling on her scalp. Friction will thin her hair and pull her hairline further and further back. Making her look like she’s got a huge forehead. Her hair is screaming to be left down to repair and recover.

Even if she got a couple nice wigs and gave her hair a break underneath would do it the world of good.
She talks like that because she’s trying to remember how to use basic English whilst eyefucking herself

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She is a 16 year old in a 42 year olds body, its like she is reliving her youth. I could imagine her having Munchausen's she gives off that type of energy

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.