Claresurey #6 Creosote Clare with the massive hair, fights off trolls in her underwear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Having a few drinky poos with the girls tonight and the man she's spending time with did something no other guy has done and even Dylan said mum can't u make it exclusive.. thats clare telling us absolutely nothing about NOTHING AGAIN.
She’s the type that would caption a photo of her friend holding a glass - “drinks with this one”

🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Those shoes. They're so rank. They're not even on the nicer side of plastic shoes, they look so cheap

Reactions: 5
I couldn't get a screenshot of it but on her live someone commented Mixed race queen 🤣🤣🤣
I saw that too and it was swiftly deleted 😂

When i tried screenshotting it came up with the same warning my bank does and wouldn't allow it. Is that a new thing / setting? 🤔🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I saw that too and it was swiftly deleted 😂

When i tried screenshotting it came up with the same warning my bank does and wouldn't allow it. Is that a new thing / setting? 🤔🧐
Tiktoks updated its settings lately x

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.