Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TrixieMattell

VIP Member
Hello and welcome back to another thread! It's been quite a few weeks since the last one started. It's only been about 8 weeks but Clare has known most people for 7 years so who knows the true length of time.

Clare met her maaaaan. Of course it was lust at first sight and yet another bloke that she dropped her knickers for in record time before introducing him to Dylan. This one, Steve, was affectionately nicknamed Turkey Teeth on account of those massive shiny pearly whites. Bet the snogging was noisy, like smashing porcelain as Clares gnashers got in the way. She couldn't help but show off and make a massive point that she had a 'partner', whilst posing for not at all staged photos. The sex must have been good as he put up with it for 10 weeks before fledding the scene, pink trainers on fire as he rushed to get away.

Right on cue, the emotional and tearjerking tiktoks have started. It's almost time for the resurrection of the violin as she declares that she let all her pain out during her contemporary dance. Dylans respite of having some peace and quiet has been shattered and the emotional incest has started again.

Mum of the year has been too busy to make her sons costume for Halloween as she works full time, drives 2 hours a day, never sleeps and works at tiktok. You can tell she's single, the tiny clothes are making an appearance again which is harmful to everyones eyes especially as the 17 filters are still not managing to tackle the crepey baggy skin on her legs.

Clare has decided to go to her sons school halloween event in 26 hair pieces, a red flag for a cape and a plastic dress 3 sizes too small where her minge is flapping out because that won't cause her poor son to be bullied at all.

Massive shout out to Barbie Windsor. You are so on it, we love you and we love all our new tiktok friends who say hello. Just wish we could say it back!

Phew, that was quite the recap. I need to get back to my paint by numbers 💋

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31

f**k ur zoflo

Chatty Member
I was thinking of getting some Missing posters made for Turkey Teef, when was the last sighting of him and was he wearing his pink trainers?

Please provide me with accurate information

HAVE YOU SEEN STEVE?

Frequently seen around the Windsor area in the company of human sized Pepperami with Big hair and questionable fashion choices.
I think shes kissed him and turned him into the lizard she carries about he lives in the mushroom house she made him on top of her head 😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So, I’m about 6 wines deep and put a playlist on which is highly nostalgic and given me all fuzzy feelings. Anyways, I was busting a few of my 10/10 finest moves (violins sold separately) and caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror and caught Clare vibes. Now I’m depressed and waiting for my buzz to wear off.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
I have gone back to the very beginning of these threads and am HOWLING at her being called a fanny crunching epileptic pepperoni hahahaha.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Smilerlot

Chatty Member
Another fucking cock and ball story about the garden center on Sunday where a little girl went up to her and said I watch u on tiktok and can I have a cuddle.. its taken clare till Tuesday to come up with this lie. If it happened clare you would have told us Sunday.

• Haha
Reactions: 16