Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Secrets12345

Chatty Member
I've found someone on tiktok who's been taking dancing lessons from Clare, her names Louise, she too makes dancing look like the most unnatural thing in the world! Honestly why do grown women look back at their tiktoks and think its a good idea to upload! I'm so embarrassed for them!
I think the issue with Claire is how she uses anything including mental health for attention.. she's self indulgent and has zero personality or self awareness.. its not so much the dancing.. if people enjoy a bit of tiktok dancing good for them..💃

• Haha
Reactions: 2

lorballs

VIP Member
I’m abit raging that someone as thick as champ is able to do all these backgrounds and photoshopping and I have no clue where to start 😂😂

• Haha

Secrets12345

Chatty Member
Skin on bone.. no muscle definition.. I looked like that when I was seriously ill. Obviously she's not ill... but the issue is if she puts any kind of weight on unless she works out to gain muscle mass.. it'll just go like wobbly jelly.

blonde_ambition_

VIP Member
There is absolutely no friggin way she brought these new. She gets her clothes from shein admits to cheap makeup from amazon and also named trainers from vinted. So I think she got them from vinted!
I’m sure that’s what her mum got her for her birthday

Smilerlot

Chatty Member
I was wrong. I'm NOW lost for words but curious about the outfit she's gonna pair with these.. someone Please post pictures of it 🤨 .

Smilerlot

Chatty Member
Very quiet on here. Anyone know what's she's been up to? Because I bet she hasn't been quiet 😆

• Haha