Clancy Burke

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was so surprised her mom is helping pay! Why encourage something that will most likely end badly? Her friends or family should tell her. I know it hurts and might cause issuse but she will be thankful later!
Do you guys think they will break up or divorce?

Reactions: 1
I was so surprised her mom is helping pay! Why encourage something that will most likely end badly? Her friends or family should tell her. I know it hurts and might cause issuse but she will be thankful later!
Do you guys think they will break up or divorce?
I was glad to hear they are not organised enough to get married this summer, so hopefully with a longer engagement there will be time to break it off. Clearly Clancy isn't happy, and I don't blame her as it must be awful to be with someone who is not really into you! Maybe that explains all the complaining about minor stuff as this is the real issue.

Finally caught up on the past 5 videos. Thoughts!!

-You're in goddamn Miami for vacation and still manage to complain constantly
-When she was showing us her Christmas gifts, she was just tossing them aside roughly, especially the nice wine glasses she got as an engagement gift! I've noticed before she's very rough with her stuff.
-YES totally agree about venues and their ugly carpets and those cheap looking ceilings (I know, I really notice everything). I actually LOVED the last venue she looked at, it honestly felt like just her style.
-Idk if Zac isn't into her or he's just the most boring man on Earth. Does he even have a personality?
-I must say it's actually mature of her to actually think about her guests, especially kids and older adults, by deciding not to have a summer wedding fully outside. Any extreme temperatures for events is miserable, so I commend her on that!

Reactions: 3
^^^ Lol I remember when her dog ate her pearl earrings while she was in college. Geez be careful with your stuff!

Reactions: 2
Does anyone else think her corny jingle that plays at the end of each vlog is absolutely cringe-worthy and self centered. Also, does anyone else remember in one of her recent vlogs she made a comment saying something like: "I have no idea what Zac even does for a living, I just know he gets a paycheck and that's all that matters." I'm trying to find the exact vlog it was in. But I found that comment extremely bratty! You don't even bother to take an interest in your fiance's job? You know she makes Zac watch all her news reports every morning...

Reactions: 4
Does anyone else think her corny jingle that plays at the end of each vlog is absolutely cringe-worthy and self centered. Also, does anyone else remember in one of her recent vlogs she made a comment saying something like: "I have no idea what Zac even does for a living, I just know he gets a paycheck and that's all that matters." I'm trying to find the exact vlog it was in. But I found that comment extremely bratty! You don't even bother to take an interest in your fiance's job? You know she makes Zac watch all her news reports every morning...
Yes I exit the video before it comes on, like it would have been OK to play it once or twice but to end every vlog 🥱

Yes she has said that several times, it just emphasises they have very little in common or she only cares about her own interests.

Reactions: 3
Did anyone think she seemed so much happier (apart from one bad work day) being on her own this week?
Definitely! She was beaming and seemed in such a better mood.

Thoughts on new vlog:

Okay is it just me that’s extremely grossed out by Clancy meal prepping her food FIVE days out. I’m sorry but why would anyone want to eat 5 day old Brussel sprouts? I also can’t fathom how she can eat the same exact thing 5 days in a row without getting sick of it.

I also thought it was hysterical that the news anchor on the desk told Clancy to “step out of the way” so the viewers can see Matt’s makeover. She always needs to be the star of the show!

When she showed the outside of her old Dayton apartment I didn’t think it looked “so unsafe” because it was a walk up. I’ve lived In two walk up apartments with no key fob entry and I’ve never had an issue.

Also, do Clancy and Zac sleep in a full bed? It seems a little small. I’m sure knowing her cheap self, she refused to upgrade to at least a queen size. I think it’s the same bed she had when she lived alone. Zac is over 6 feet tall so I can’t see how that would be comfortable for him.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Okay is it just me that’s extremely grossed out by Clancy meal prepping her food FIVE days out. I’m sorry but why would anyone want to eat 5 day old Brussel sprouts? I also can’t fathom how she can eat the same exact thing 5 days in a row without getting sick of it.

-Neurotic, probably?

I also thought it was hysterical that the news anchor on the desk told Clancy to “step out of the way” so the viewers can see Matt’s makeover. She always needs to be the star of the show!

-Ugh. This always annoys me about her. She's a very me, me, me person.

Also, do Clancy and Zac sleep in a full bed? It seems a little small. I’m sure knowing her cheap self, she refused to upgrade to at least a queen size. I think it’s the same bed she had when she lived alone. Zac is over 6 feet tall so I can’t see how that would be comfortable for him.

-Maybe he sleeps on the couch 🤣

Clancy blocked me for calling her 'C-vid' a cold.
She is definitely skilled at narrating/public speaking and I think (some of) her news dresses are really cute, but her role in the fear campaigns of the last few years has been quite damaging. She says she always looks into medical issues deeply to learn about them and how they affect her, but she did zero learning about the <xxx and got extremely ill from it - she admits, she was scared by the effects that happened to her, but she still guilts her viewers into taking it. And I say 'guilts' and not encourages, bc she name calls. She complains that people target those in media as manipulative and superfluous, but this is exactly why people are losing trust in media correspondents.

Clancy blocked me for calling her 'C-vid' a cold.
She is definitely skilled at narrating/public speaking and I think (some of) her news dresses are really cute, but her role in the fear campaigns of the last few years has been quite damaging. She says she always looks into medical issues deeply to learn about them and how they affect her, but she did zero learning about the <xxx and got extremely ill from it - she admits, she was scared by the effects that happened to her, but she still guilts her viewers into taking it. And I say 'guilts' and not encourages, bc she name calls. She complains that people target those in media as manipulative and superfluous, but this is exactly why people are losing trust in media correspondents.
I didn’t have “Clancy Burke, regional roving reporter from YouTube, is at the centre of a global conspiracy theory to trick people into believing that there is a deadly virus going around when it’s actually pretty harmless” on my Tattle bingo card.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I didn’t have “Clancy Burke, regional roving reporter from YouTube, is at the centre of a global conspiracy theory to trick people into believing that there is a deadly virus going around when it’s actually pretty harmless” on my Tattle bingo card.
LOL. I would have blocked that person too. I’m not going to defend Clancy for going out to a huge party, maskless, but hey. Covid is Covid. Glad she recovered, regardless of the severity (or lack thereof) of her symptoms.

Reactions: 5
LOL. I would have blocked that person too. I’m not going to defend Clancy for going out to a huge party, maskless, but hey. Covid is Covid. Glad she recovered, regardless of the severity (or lack thereof) of her symptoms.
For me, I follow terrain theory, so I don't think Clancy going to a party made her sick. Terrain theory is about sickness being the body's natural expression of its environment, so when it comes across pollutants, toxins, imabalances, etc. it expresses symptoms (eg. a cold) to clear the body. therefore, I don't believe 'Covid' is a new illness, and antigen tests can come out positive in humans as well as ... Coke and a papaya. they simply test for proteins.
but I realize this is a less known view of sickness.

my question is: if Covid has the exact same symptoms as a cold - how do you differentiate it?
did you think she wouldn't recover? she is <xxxd so I'm guessing you believe the <xxx prevents severe illness.

my reason for posting is: it's okay to have and discuss different opinions. yours is valid and does not deserve to be blocked, and neither does mine.
however, it's Clancy's channel, so she can block who she wants, but to block dissenting opinions when she is supposedly 'the news' and interviews people all the time asking their unique opinions shows Clancy doesn't really value the opinions of others.

I don't think Clancy Burke is in on any conspiracies. she's not important enough to say, attend WEF conferences, like Prime Minister Trudeau, Putin, Zelensky, etc.
I think she believes every word of what she's promoting.
the problem I was stating is that she is judging people for asking questions, when she suffered severe health effects herself, which is why people are curious, and she has a career based on asking questions.
a lot of YouTubers got very sick from their shots. at least they are transparent enough to admit it, so props for that

Last edited:
anywayyyyyyy…

I got a good laugh out of her photographer getting made up, and then Clancy stands front and centre in the shot. Girl. You’ve got seven hits a day. MOVE, lmao.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Anyone see her IG story where she posted screenshots of her diary? She journaled her dating life when she first moved to Dayton about 2 guys she went out with but hated. Apparently one was 15 years older and she didn’t know. She freaked out and was like “he’s old enough to be my father.” Lol typical Clancy

• Haha
^^ Lol speaking of her father I never got why she calls him Tom, and not dad? Is he a stepfather? For some reason I never feel any warmth or love in any of Clancy's relationships with the men in her life, only with her mum.

^^ Lol speaking of her father I never got why she calls him Tom, and not dad? Is he a stepfather? For some reason I never feel any warmth or love in any of Clancy's relationships with the men in her life, only with her mum.
No he is her biological dad, weird as she doesn't do the same with her mom. Yes she said she used to bully her brother as kids eventhough he was older. Maybe a consequence of going to an all girls fee paying school?

^^ I also sense there is no warmth or love with the men in her life. I guess that's why she told Zac to not even bother to ask her father for her hand in marriage when he decided to propose. Sure, I guess the whole thing is a little antiquated but I can't believe he didn't bring it up to her family until a few hours before the proposal. I find that WEIRD. It's just a respect thing that you ask the father first.

Speaking of her proposal, she kept complaining that she was dressed in her pajamas. BUT she knew she had a reservation at a fancy restaurant with both their parents. Yet she chooses to stay in her sweats? Weird to me. Especially for how much of a perfectionist she is when it comes to her appearance.

There have been times when she vlogged doing her makeup to sit in the house with Zac. She said she wasn't even leaving the house but wanted to feel put together. I just can't fathom why she wouldn't bother to put herself together before going to a nice restaurant.

I honestly thought the way her dad acted was typical for European parents around his age?
I actually find it weird how close she is to her mom more than how not close she is to her dad lol.
Maybe my family is weird 🤷‍♀️ we're all antisocial and complain when we have to meet anyone even family lol.

^^ I also sense there is no warmth or love with the men in her life. I guess that's why she told Zac to not even bother to ask her father for her hand in marriage when he decided to propose. Sure, I guess the whole thing is a little antiquated but I can't believe he didn't bring it up to her family until a few hours before the proposal. I find that WEIRD. It's just a respect thing that you ask the father first.

Speaking of her proposal, she kept complaining that she was dressed in her pajamas. BUT she knew she had a reservation at a fancy restaurant with both their parents. Yet she chooses to stay in her sweats? Weird to me. Especially for how much of a perfectionist she is when it comes to her appearance.

There have been times when she vlogged doing her makeup to sit in the house with Zac. She said she wasn't even leaving the house but wanted to feel put together. I just can't fathom why she wouldn't bother to put herself together before going to a nice restaurant.
I completely agree with all of this. I think it was her parents (together) first visit to Ohio, and also her in-laws were due to be there. I don't understand why she made no effort. Maybe it's part of her martyr syndrome, oh look how hard I work, I couldn't possibly wear makeup after a tough week of interviewing people for the local news and wearing makeup all week!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.