Clancy Burke

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Clancy has a really bad attitude, she essentially doesn't believe in divorce I think she referenced she would sign a pre nup or entertain the idea of one because she doesn't believe in a marriage ending, or more so she wouldn't marry someone she doesn't see spending the rest of her life with.
I think it's a toxic way to think because anything can happen over the years, people change etc
It absolutely is a toxic way to think. So many things can happen over the course of a marriage. No one goes into a marriage thinking well this isn’t going to work. But tit happens. That old school mentality she has about how things should be will be her ultimate downfall.

Reactions: 3
I'm sure Clancy will totally be the 50% that last. Even though it's her first serious relationship and it hasn't actually been that long. Yup, totally logical. 😂

Reactions: 1
I wouldn't call it toxic just very naive/delusional based on divorce statistics in America. She has the attitude of these things happen to other people not perfect me! I wouldn't trust someone who is always out with his mates getting blind drunk! Maybe the travel plans were a way to create distance between him and his friends/drinking buddies!

I wouldn't call it toxic just very naive/delusional based on divorce statistics in America. She has the attitude of these things happen to other people not perfect me! I wouldn't trust someone who is always out with his mates getting blind drunk! Maybe the travel plans were a way to create distance between him and his friends/drinking buddies!
Toxic in the sense that she would do whatever and take whatever to keep from becoming a part of the divorce statistic.

I’m sorry, but they’re BOTH wrong about timing lmao. You show up right on the dot. Early, and you run the risk of inconveniencing your host. Late, and that’s a sign you don’t care.

But 7:03? I mean, that’s not LATE. It’s behind schedule a bit, but late to me is anything more than maybe five minutes.

I agree that if you are showing up at someone's house early, that is rude. But in business, showing up a few minutes early is best. The bigger issue I see with Zac and Clancy is, he knew this was a very important, once in a lifetime event and it was important to Clancy to be on time. And he still argued about it. And she was afraid to say anything because he would get mad. They seem to be at odds and competitive with each other when they should be trying to make each other happy.

Reactions: 4
I hadn't considered that maybe some of the motivation for traveling was to get Zac away from all his partying buddies. I'm sure Clancy thought that she needed good content and that's a big reason, but I wouldn't dismiss this as a motivation, as well. I know I'm insecure af due to having been cheated on in the past and that I personally never could be ok w my partner going out and getting drunk all the time w his buddies. To me, that's a red flag. However, I don't think it is a red flag for/about everyone. Who knows if he's faithful. I would say no, but who knows 🤷🏼‍♀️

I hadn't considered that maybe some of the motivation for traveling was to get Zac away from all his partying buddies. I'm sure Clancy thought that she needed good content and that's a big reason, but I wouldn't dismiss this as a motivation, as well. I know I'm insecure af due to having been cheated on in the past and that I personally never could be ok w my partner going out and getting drunk all the time w his buddies. To me, that's a red flag. However, I don't think it is a red flag for/about everyone. Who knows if he's faithful. I would say no, but who knows 🤷🏼‍♀️
I feel also like she thought oh I’m the cool girlfriend who doesn’t care what he does go out with your friends, whatever. He’d never cheat on me. When in reality not many girls are dumb enough to put up with someone going out and getting black out drunk every weekend without them. I wouldn’t be cool with my boyfriend wanting too.

I feel also like she thought oh I’m the cool girlfriend who doesn’t care what he does go out with your friends, whatever. He’d never cheat on me. When in reality not many girls are dumb enough to put up with someone going out and getting black out drunk every weekend without them. I wouldn’t be cool with my boyfriend wanting too.
I'm glad I'm not the only one who feels like that. She's always been kinda gaslight-y about it. Like her attitude was very, "Sorry you can't trust your bf, but I have no problems w it". Very othering. I remember in the couple of months leading up to their engagement, I honestly thought they were about to break up. Truly, I did. And then BOOM. They're engaged. I could literally never be ok w my partner going out to bars and getting drunk without me, week after week. Someone else said it, but I agree, it's disturbing that he never wanted to stay in w Clancy on her weekends. Idk. I wish she'd break up w him, but it's not my life.

16:27: “I’m never going to be reporter Clancy again.”

22:08: “I’m about to meet a fellow-reporter, her name is Niki….”

Ok, Clancy……ok.

so i dont know why she had to confront viewers about not liking her new life style but yes people will leave and people will come. thats part of youtube lol. she just got super defensive for no reason. obviosuly she does feel some type of way about negative comments or else she would of never addressed it in the video, plenty of youtubers get hate comments but dont address it in their videos because they simply just shrug it off and move on. just felt like she was on suuuuper defense mode and being somewhat dramatic. who cares what people think even the best most interesting youtubers get hate comments and judgement, move along clancy and show the audience some nashville content PLEASE.... not just you talking in a room and playing dress up. my god she is becomming so snobby lately

Last edited:
Today's video made me think that Clancy DEFINITELY comes here and reads the comments. Clancy mentioned that she might eventually go back into the corporate world, but I wonder what kind of job she would get if she doesn't want to go back to news reporting. Seeing her pick a new career path would make for interesting content. And thank God Zac wasn't in this video very much. He's such a grump. Reassurance hits different when you have to ask for it, doesn't it Clancy?

Has Clancy ever addressed why they still went ahead with this travel nonsense when Zac is suffering from some mystery illness? They didn’t even give his doctors back home a chance to figure out what’s going on. If he’s to the point where he is getting a CT scan the doctor is Nashville must be concerned. Anyone can get sick while traveling, but to do it when you haven’t been feeling well for quite awhile seems silly.

It does seem silly. Is Zac going to have to find a new doctor at their next location? I think she said their housing was all booked and paid for so I guess they have to keep moving.

Reactions: 2
It does seem silly. Is Zac going to have to find a new doctor at their next location? I think she said their housing was all booked and paid for so I guess they have to keep moving.
Good thing they had an appt - but it may have been smarter to try to book a doc in their next location early in their time there?! That way they *may* have had just a bit more time to solve the “mystery illness” while in their next city?!

Like him or hate him…at least Zac is thinking about real estate in these areas. A $12 million place is unrealistic- but it really would serve the viewers to actually provide info and not repeatedly vlog the EXACT SAME THINGS over and over…

Reactions: 2
So Clancy’s tip for women taking off makeup for the first time with their S.O is to…do it slowly? Instead of taking off ALL your makeup, leave some on.

That has to be the WORST advice I’ve ever heard, my god lmao. Ladies, take off your makeup. Your skin will thank you. And if your S.O has an issue with that, that’s their problem (and a red flag). Damn.

Reactions: 8
In today's vlog Zac was entering in the kitched, and i said No, No, No, and the scene cut... I felt relieved. 😌

She contradicts herself every 10 minutes. Gets offended when people comment on her constant whining, says she wants to be authentic and honest when things go wrong. Were you honest when you hated your job for months and put on a happy facade always? Says she accepts the fact people come and go and how that's totally normal, then says it's just trolls who tell her that. I personally remember seeing a very respectful comment saying sth like "I used to really enjoy your content but it's just not for me anymore". Clancy herself answered that it's normal and okay. Now she goes ahead and tells everyone who no longer likes her vlogs that they're trolls and "should just leave"? Even that person who very nicely expressed an opinion and clearly respects her, must go immediately after she no longer gains anything out of them? It's really disappointing the way she handled that.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.