Clancy Burke

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think this travel year is gonna put stress on their relationship. Lately Zac seems to be a real ass pain. and I'm starting to think something is seriously mentally wrong with her with this chocolate oatmeal obsession. It is incredibly odd. So far the same sh@#$t. Her face in the camera talking .

Reactions: 1
I understand they kid around with digs at eachother (specially Zac to Clancy) but in today's vlog I realized he isn't kidding about the bathrobe thing. I got annoyed for her. What does it matter what she is wearing or where she is sitting/laying? If she is editing she can wear and be wherever she wants. He doesn't seem to like her new career.

I understand they kid around with digs at eachother (specially Zac to Clancy) but in today's vlog I realized he isn't kidding about the bathrobe thing. I got annoyed for her. What does it matter what she is wearing or where she is sitting/laying? If she is editing she can wear and be wherever she wants. He doesn't seem to like her new career.
I’m telling y’all he’s jealous af. I think his balding is contributing to his crankiness.🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She really loves labeling herself a “tourist” with that cheesy video shoot on a balcony and the photo of her drinking what looks like a milkshake. She never traveled much before so now she’s gonna let everyone know she’s a TOURIST, and doing TOURISTY things.

• Haha
She really loves labeling herself a “tourist”
Lol at her using a word that has a lot of stigma. Most YouTubers say traveler/traveling and nomad. Probably more words but can't think right now. She really isn't going to appeal to that community when she uses the wrong terms.

Lol at her using a word that has a lot of stigma. Most YouTubers say traveler/traveling and nomad. Probably more words but can't think right now. She really isn't going to appeal to that community when she uses the wrong terms.
I have a hard time of figuring out who the hell she’s appealing to. Good grief, it’s all down hill from here. Should have stayed right up in that news reporter job, at least then she had some sort of identity, or find something else you love. This wanna be influencer is not cutting it. Just dragging your random tit from state to state for a year?! Eating chocolate oatmeal in Nashville, I’m guessing Wilmington, NC next. Same oatmeal.

Reactions: 2
I know this is least egregious thing Clancy has said in her Nashville vlogs but I’m extremely triggered that she had never heard of a Swiss role

• Haha
I can't find the swiss roll part. She didn't know what a cake roll is or didn't know the term swiss roll?

I can't find the swiss roll part. She didn't know what a cake roll is or didn't know the term swiss roll?
It’s in her “Moving to Nashville” vlog where they’re in the supermarket and her and Zach liked different brands, she says something like “would you rather have Swiss rolls, whatever that is”

Oh dear God they are unwatchable. Again, 5 minutes in and they're having a full blown fight in her video. Who cares if you went to your wedding photo shoot at 5:02 or 5:03?! This is such a ridiculous, useless conversation, it gives nothing to her audience other than a cringe fest, it makes them both look bad and it screams privilege and ignorance. They are lucky they don't have any real problems.

Also, I don't understand people who MUST be always correct at all cost. No Clancy, it's not a type A thing, it's you having the need to be the one having the last word always. You're not a little princess anymore, you're a grown woman so enough with the whining.

And again with the parties? They can't wait for the weekend to get drunk and then complain for days about getting drunk. Their lives seem so empty, I know a couple who lives for the weekend hammer fest just like them and they are miserable. Don't wanna be in the same room together, can't talk to each other, all their interests revolve around going places to drink with other people.
Rant over lol I guess I was just shocked at how bad Clancy is at youtube.

Ok is it just me or does Clancy seem really unhappy/annoyed/always about to be upset since moving to Nashville? She and Zac have been bickering so much in the last couple of vlogs. Today's vlog started out w a legit argument over time management (which, let's be real, can become an actual problem in relationships) and then the rest of the vlog was just clip after clip of them bickering. Zac can't hide his irritation w her AT ALL. It would get on my nerves SO MUCH if my partner had to quip back some correction to EVERYTHING I said. They both do that to each other. And Clancy's whole vibe is just off -- like you can tell by the look on her face and tone in her voice, she's really forcing the happiness. She's clearly annoyed w Zac. Zac is clearly annoyed w her. I bet Zac misses being able to have his own life apart from Clancy (going out w his friends without her, trips w his buddies, etc) and without reporting, Clancy is struggling to have stuff to fill her day with, so she's probs more needy of Zac's time and attention. Anyway. I just hope they work it all out and end up making it down the aisle.

Ok is it just me or does Clancy seem really unhappy/annoyed/always about to be upset since moving to Nashville? She and Zac have been bickering so much in the last couple of vlogs. Today's vlog started out w a legit argument over time management (which, let's be real, can become an actual problem in relationships) and then the rest of the vlog was just clip after clip of them bickering. Zac can't hide his irritation w her AT ALL. It would get on my nerves SO MUCH if my partner had to quip back some correction to EVERYTHING I said. They both do that to each other. And Clancy's whole vibe is just off -- like you can tell by the look on her face and tone in her voice, she's really forcing the happiness. She's clearly annoyed w Zac. Zac is clearly annoyed w her. I bet Zac misses being able to have his own life apart from Clancy (going out w his friends without her, trips w his buddies, etc) and without reporting, Clancy is struggling to have stuff to fill her day with, so she's probs more needy of Zac's time and attention. Anyway. I just hope they work it all out and end up making it down the aisle.
I think you NAILED IT. Holy wow. And all her YouTube comments are like “wow you’re glowing you just have this brand new vibe”… I’m like, am I missing something? Lol

She was pissed at him! Called him by his full name and all during the time management bicker. "Zachary"

One of them needs to learn not to take the bait. Just let the other talk till they are blue. Neither of them backs down!

Also, doesn't this guy have stomach issues or whatnot? And you are pounding down drinks? Sir...

Maybe it was the fact he was dating a tv news reporter who was really quite humble initially. He saw her potential before she saw it in herself then he started building her up telling her how great she was, now he’s making sure she remembers how he helped her in her transformation. Seems like quite the narcissist honestly, always seeing himself better than what he is, regardless of what anyone else says and if someone dare to question a narcissist they will come back at guns blazin.
I've often thought this myself. Even the tone with which Zac speaks is soooo condescending. And like you can see it even in the way he moves his body/head right as he about to speak on a subject. It's so arrogant. And I get that Clancy says that they think having their own lives/friends is healthy, which I TOTALLY agree w, but if my fiance was joking about having someone on the side, I wouldn't laugh. I wouldn't take that lightly at all. Zac seems like someone who would cheat and then blame his cheating on Clancy.

I've often thought this myself. Even the tone with which Zac speaks is soooo condescending. And like you can see it even in the way he moves his body/head right as he about to speak on a subject. It's so arrogant. And I get that Clancy says that they think having their own lives/friends is healthy, which I TOTALLY agree w, but if my fiance was joking about having someone on the side, I wouldn't laugh. I wouldn't take that lightly at all. Zac seems like someone who would cheat and then blame his cheating on Clancy.
Exactly. His tone is so condescending and I wonder if Clancy even realizes that it’s not normal the way he speaks to her. The jokes about someone on the side. I was also thinking about how yea it’s normal to have friends or what not but I found it odd how he’d be out and she’d be home all the time, say it was her job or whatever but he could have very well said no I’m going out alone. If he cared so much about seeing his girlfriend and she had the job she had wouldn’t he prioritize spending a few extra hours at home on a Friday night with her vs getting wasted with his “friends”. He just seems like a douche canoe honestly. Please for the love of god stop complaining about stomach issues when you getting old man wasted in a Hawaiian shirt in Nashville. I had second hand embarrassment so bad for him 😂 However she’s a know it all as well and I just can’t imagine being in same room as those two and enjoying myself 😂.

she is so bad at this travel vlog. all the nashville clips in her videos only last 1 min with the same music. its the same thing. bar, chicken sandwhich and fries, short clip of a funny face while drunk. zac doesn't want to be in the video half the time but tolerates it. todays vlog just had a strange vibe

She has put too much unrealistic pressure on herself. Now that she has announced herself as an "influencer" which is presumptuous in itself she has to find stuff to fill the vlogs which comes off as fake, posing and adding music as if its a party 24 \7. No place is a year round circus. People do have dull times too. Its gonna be a long ass year. It was healthier when he had his life and friends and family. I think she has become more needy for him and its exhausting him.so his ass-holish- ness is coming out.....lol

She has put too much unrealistic pressure on herself. Now that she has announced herself as an "influencer" which is presumptuous in itself she has to find stuff to fill the vlogs which comes off as fake, posing and adding music as if its a party 24 \7. No place is a year round circus. People do have dull times too. Its gonna be a long ass year. It was healthier when he had his life and friends and family. I think she has become more needy for him and its exhausting him.so his ass-holish- ness is coming out.....lol
i miss her old vlogs as a news reporter.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.