Clancy Burke

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've often thought this myself. Even the tone with which Zac speaks is soooo condescending. And like you can see it even in the way he moves his body/head right as he about to speak on a subject. It's so arrogant. And I get that Clancy says that they think having their own lives/friends is healthy, which I TOTALLY agree w, but if my fiance was joking about having someone on the side, I wouldn't laugh. I wouldn't take that lightly at all. Zac seems like someone who would cheat and then blame his cheating on Clancy.
He strikes me as the sort of bloke who likes to wind his partner up to the point they explode, then laugh and say its just banter/he's joking/calm down its not serious. Same vibe as you suggested.

Reactions: 5
3 mins 30 secs into the vlog today says it all. Zac's "stop talking" was a little harsh low key. Yes, we all know Clancy blabs a lot. But that was uncomfortable to watch. It clearly indicates that he's growing fed up. This vlog was telling of how much the bickering is continuing. We just see a 30 min clip of their life, could you imagine how much goes on when the camera is off? It's definitely stemming from her being home all day. And him being isolated from his friends as he's normally a very sociable person.

It is the same chicken sandwich, the same corny music, the same Burn Boot Camp clip, and a clothes haul. She loves to play that weird song where the lyrics say "our clothes are on the floor" or something. 😂 wtf

For such a healthy person, the binge drinking is getting excessive. It's the same thing every weekend and it's sad that is what they live for. Drinking and partying. When's the last time Zac and Clancy took a walk together, went to a museum etc.

Reactions: 2
I've been reading here for some time, but finally had to create an account to comment on all the changes in Clancy. First, I had no idea she hated her TV News job. I thought she loved it and was good at it and really dedicated. She had me fooled. Which is making me question everything she says now. I'm not sure she really "loves" Nashville and is so "happy." She seems pretty miserable. All the eating out and binge drinking, then complaining about how sick they both feel, then doing it again. The increased clothes shopping seems to be a need to fill a void or because she is unhappy with her weight gain and/or her situation. I've never liked Zac and he seems to be getting worse. Very passive aggressive. I wonder if his co-workers watch and enjoy seeing him half naked lying around hungover all the time. I looked back at an old video of Clancy in Dayton and she was so energetic and seemingly happy then. What a contrast to today. This should be the happiest time of her life. She is free from a stressful job, engaged to be married and in love, (allegedly) and exploring America. So, why does she seem so tired and irritated and sad? I'm beginning to think she should dump Zac, get a new job with a decent schedule and start all over again.

Reactions: 7
I've been reading here for some time, but finally had to create an account to comment on all the changes in Clancy. First, I had no idea she hated her TV News job. I thought she loved it and was good at it and really dedicated. She had me fooled. Which is making me question everything she says now. I'm not sure she really "loves" Nashville and is so "happy." She seems pretty miserable. All the eating out and binge drinking, then complaining about how sick they both feel, then doing it again. The increased clothes shopping seems to be a need to fill a void or because she is unhappy with her weight gain and/or her situation. I've never liked Zac and he seems to be getting worse. Very passive aggressive. I wonder if his co-workers watch and enjoy seeing him half naked lying around hungover all the time. I looked back at an old video of Clancy in Dayton and she was so energetic and seemingly happy then. What a contrast to today. This should be the happiest time of her life. She is free from a stressful job, engaged to be married and in love, (allegedly) and exploring America. So, why does she seem so tired and irritated and sad? I'm beginning to think she should dump Zac, get a new job with a decent schedule and start all over again.
I could not agree more. W everything you said.

I just don’t get it. You’re in Nashville. There are literally hundreds of things to do and show to your audience. Museums, kitschy shops, outdoor gardens…my god, collab with someone and have them show you around if you don’t want to do the research yourself! Challenge Zac to see who can find the weirdest souvenir. At the end of the 12 months, look back and make a video montage about it.

The issue with her content is that Clancy can’t decide if she wants to be relatable and quirky or aspirational and untouchable. You can’t spend a month in every city and try to say you’re just like everyone else. But you also can’t go to those cities and do NOTHING, then call it content. It’s a paradox she’s written herself into.

Reactions: 6
I am really beginning to dislike Zac and his boring monotone voice and general dullness. The thing about hiding Clancy's oatmeal, I don't think that is playful at all, he is really passive aggressive towards her. This relationship will end in tears if they continue to live on top of each other 24/7 in that small apartment!

Reactions: 5
I just don’t get it. You’re in Nashville. There are literally hundreds of things to do and show to your audience. Museums, kitschy shops, outdoor gardens…my god, collab with someone and have them show you around if you don’t want to do the research yourself! Challenge Zac to see who can find the weirdest souvenir. At the end of the 12 months, look back and make a video montage about it.

The issue with her content is that Clancy can’t decide if she wants to be relatable and quirky or aspirational and untouchable. You can’t spend a month in every city and try to say you’re just like everyone else. But you also can’t go to those cities and do NOTHING, then call it content. It’s a paradox she’s written herself into.

I agree - she’s trained to be a freaking TV news reporter, for goodness sake! Journalists are supposed to be curious. She could even go into the suburbs in each of these cities to scope out the kind of places where she (and Zac…maybe?) would ultimately want to live. Assess cost of living and compare to Cincinnati and/or Long Island… She says she’s doing this to figure out where she wants to live! So - show us the things an adult would consider… Not just a Bar Louie location! Provide some useful content.

Reactions: 3
Right! They should be looking at neighborhoods, and at houses. Comparing prices and things to do. This could be an interesting year for them and for her audience. She should be tallying up the pros and cons of each city, finding what is unique about each place they visit. Every city has crowded bars, chicken sandwiches and sweet potatoes.😏

They can't wait for the weekend to get drunk
I really hate how YouTubers (and movies) glorify alcoholism. Morgan Adams does it too. Inb4 someone tries to argue it's not alcoholism. If you binge drink one day a week every week you are considered an alcoholic.

i miss her old vlogs as a news reporter.
Looking back she definitely wasn't a good news reporter though. She constantly complained, had issues with her stuff (which I'm sure is normal but with her it was like everyday lmao), and would be vlogging instead of getting ready. I'm not sure how her weather reporting was. Imagine waking up and someone complaining and not having a fun time. I would not want to see that one my TV. I'm sure the rating went up when she left. 🤷🏼‍♀️

She isn't growing as a travel vlogger either. Maybe she should pick something else in general.

Agree with all of you about the drinking/partying. Whatever is wrong with Zac's stomach, quittung alcohol would be the first thing I'd try.

The wedding registry is still empty and she hasn't changed the password yet. So either she doesn't read here, it's a fake date anyways, she doesn't care or she doesn't plan to add anything else to the page it doesn't matter. I don't feel comfortable sharing what I found (even them deserve some privacy), on the other hand she showed the location and obviously isn't trying to be secretive... I just did a quick google search with her name and tried like 10 obvious passwords and got in within a minute.

Soooo, I couldn't care less about her personality type (or mine) but I have to agree with her about the whole proposal photo shooting issue. I totally get people are different and no one is "right" about such stuff, it just depends on your personal preference.
However, the way she handled the situation is just ringing alarm bells to me.
Let me get this straight: She wanted to be there 7 p.m. sharp, not 5 minutes later. Zac didn't mind being a little late. So she was pissed at him but didn't tell him because she didn't want to ruin the mood.
WHAT THE F.....?! First of all she had to hide her own anger and had to pretend everything was just fine and oh so romantic and perfect. What about her mood being ruined? They didn't go to see a film she wasn't interested in, they were on their way to get _engagement pictures_ taken. Who in their right mind would go through the shooting hiding negative feelings towards their partner?
And why would it have been such a big deal if Zac got mad as well? 20 y.o. me would have probably done the same but 30 y.o. me is just concerned for her. Why would he get mad anyways? Because she was too vigorous for him? Well, in that case I wonder what he loves about her and why he want's to be married to her.
I used to envy their relationship years ago, I thought he was really sweets towards her. Nowadays I want this girl to run far, far away.
Maybe Zac is the kind of person to show up late to his own friends' party, whatever, each to their own. But he must have known it was important to Clancy to be on time for the shooting. Couldn't he get ready 5 minutes earlier to save her from getting a "panic attack" and provoking stress? How hard can it be to take care of your partner's need for a special occasion that ideally happens just once in their lifetime?
Why did Clancy have to deal with her disappointment and anger on her own, hiding it and putting on a smiley face? This is severe.

Didn't make it through the rest of her latest video. It's painfully boring.

Clancy, pleeease explore the city! Leave that dork at home and show us around! Videos of you talking a walk would be more interesting at this point.
Please don't mention the following topics again: Hair structure, air fryers, chicken, japanese sweet potatoes, broccoli, avocado toast, oatmeal, work outs, drinking, Love Island and similar TV shows, (....) and cut 90% of the scenes with Zac. You could show us a plant growing in slow motion and it would be more entertaining.

I enjoyed her magnetic eyelash sponsorship though. That was good contenct and felt genuine.

Reactions: 4
The wedding registry is still empty and she hasn't changed the password yet. So either she doesn't read here, it's a fake date anyways, she doesn't care or she doesn't plan to add anything else to the page it doesn't matter
Would you mind sharing the site where this info is available. I asked before, but i got ignored from someone, so I'm trying again. Thanks.

I went back and rewatched yesterday's vlog (you're welcome for the views, Clance) to see if I could remember what prompted me to make an account and comment here. It was a combo of two things: Clancy's very apparent unhappiness and the way Zac is acting/treating Clancy. Someone said it earlier, and I have to agree, if Clancy could convincingly lie FOR YEARS about loving her TV news reporting job, she can and will lie about being happy w other things. And I totally get having to be professional and use discretion about what you share online while still employed at the job you hate, but nevertheless, she wasn't honest w her audience. There was never any hint that she hated her job, the one unique thing that brought many of us to her channel. For years, I thought she really loved her work and yes, I admired not only her work ethic but the fact that she kept a "real" job even w half a million YouTube subs. Come to find out, she was putting up a front AND hiding a very real struggle w anxiety. I hate to say it bc I don't want anyone struggling w anxiety, it sucks, but when she shared that struggle, I liked her even more bc it made her that much more relatable. Her vlogs are now pretty boring and cringy to watch.
As for Zac, he is openly hostile to her at his point. Granted, we have no idea what goes on when the camera isn't on, but if we can see glimpses of his hostility when the cameras are on, I can only imagine the fights they are having when they're off. In every. single. clip w Zac, they are either arguing or he's quipping back w a contradictory statement to what she's said. When they were in the car talking about going to Bar Louie, Clancy said she hoped they would go more than once and he poo-poo'd on that. Then when they were walking back from the Goat when Clancy wasn't feeling well, he said something about NEVER going to Bar Louie, which hurt my feelings for her bc she obvs loves that place and wants to go really badly. He just can't help but tit on everything she says/likes. Then he didn't make the effort to get up and go to the couples workout w her. He laid on the couch and made fun of her for vlogging, which is her literal job now. He made fun of her clothes. He hid her oatmeal, which might be playful, but his attitude towards her clearly isn't, so even that action comes into question. And of course, he fought w her about being late to their engagement photo shoot. Not only is it rude to make the photographer wait (yes, even 3 minutes is rude, imo) but he knowingly took his time getting ready knowing how important being on time is to Clancy. That's not healthy or loving. Then, according to her, Clancy literally couldn't tell him how she felt about it for days lest it upset him. Girl, run.
I just hope that even if Clancy doesn't read these posts, her mom or bff do and they will take up the cause to save Clancy from a very unhappy marriage. They both need to grow up, go to therapy, and learn the value of honesty.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Would you mind sharing the site where this info is available. I asked before, but i got ignored from someone, so I'm trying again. Thanks.
That must have been me because I'm not sure if it is against tattle rules or something plus I was waiting for her to change the password (because it is so ridiculously easy to guess) which didn't happen.
There is a screenshot a few pages ago and what you can see on it happens to look similar to the design of a website called theknot*com. Clancy herself said the wedding is in 2023 and of course we do know her last name and we do know the first name of the bride and groom.
You shouldn't need any more info than that ;)

• Heart
Reactions: 1
That must have been me because I'm not sure if it is against tattle rules or something plus I was waiting for her to change the password (because it is so ridiculously easy to guess) which didn't happen.
There is a screenshot a few pages ago and what you can see on it happens to look similar to the design of a website called theknot*com. Clancy herself said the wedding is in 2023 and of course we do know her last name and we do know the first name of the bride and groom.
You shouldn't need any more info than that ;)
I’m still not smart enough to guess it 😂 is there an “and” in it?

I went back and rewatched yesterday's vlog (you're welcome for the views, Clance) to see if I could remember what prompted me to make an account and comment here. It was a combo of two things: Clancy's very apparent unhappiness and the way Zac is acting/treating Clancy. Someone said it earlier, and I have to agree, if Clancy could convincingly lie FOR YEARS about loving her TV news reporting job, she can and will lie about being happy w other things. And I totally get having to be professional and use discretion about what you share online while still employed at the job you hate, but nevertheless, she wasn't honest w her audience. There was never any hint that she hated her job, the one unique thing that brought many of us to her channel. For years, I thought she really loved her work and yes, I admired not only her work ethic but the fact that she kept a "real" job even w half a million YouTube subs. Come to find out, she was putting up a front AND hiding a very real struggle w anxiety. I hate to say it bc I don't want anyone struggling w anxiety, it sucks, but when she shared that struggle, I liked her even more bc it made her that much more relatable. Her vlogs are now pretty boring and cringy to watch.
As for Zac, he is openly hostile to her at his point. Granted, we have no idea what goes on when the camera isn't on, but if we can see glimpses of his hostility when the cameras are on, I can only imagine the fights they are having when they're off. In every. single. clip w Zac, they are either arguing or he's quipping back w a contradictory statement to what she's said. When they were in the car talking about going to Bar Louie, Clancy said she hoped they would go more than once and he poo-poo'd on that. Then when they were walking back from the Goat when Clancy wasn't feeling well, he said something about NEVER going to Bar Louie, which hurt my feelings for her bc she obvs loves that place and wants to go really badly. He just can't help but tit on everything she says/likes. Then he didn't make the effort to get up and go to the couples workout w her. He laid on the couch and made fun of her for vlogging, which is her literal job now. He made fun of her clothes. He hid her oatmeal, which might be playful, but his attitude towards her clearly isn't, so even that action comes into question. And of course, he fought w her about being late to their engagement photo shoot. Not only is it rude to make the photographer wait (yes, even 3 minutes is rude, imo) but he knowingly took his time getting ready knowing how important being on time is to Clancy. That's not healthy or loving. Then, according to her, Clancy literally couldn't tell him how she felt about it for days lest it upset him. Girl, run.
I just hope that even if Clancy doesn't read these posts, her mom or bff do and they will take up the cause to save Clancy from a very unhappy marriage. They both need to grow up, go to therapy, and learn the value of honesty.
ALL OF THIS! I cannot imagine her having a baby and the tit zac would talk. You don’t do this right that right he’s like this bc of you blah blah. RUN GIRL RUN! I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, zac is jealous of Clancy and she makes him insecure by being so naturally charismatic (she was). The only way a person like zac can make themselves feel better and try and have any power or control is to try and knock down the thing that makes them feel lesser. He knows Clancy would find someone else he knows she’s gorgeous and he knows she does have enough self confidence to see how great she is. I really do not like him.

Red flags all around in this video from Zac.... He's such a gaslighter. I feel bad for her because I think she hides her feelings alot and doesn't want confrontation.
I just don't see any redeeming qualities from this man, he's gross. So condescending especially sayinf oh would you have a panic attack over being 3 minutes late, I'm sorry that's so demeaning and a disgrace that he doesn't take her anxiety seriously

Reactions: 4
I saw a comment about the time issue where somebody said, "You and Zac need to get on the same page, get it figured out now!" So right! If he is inconsiderate now, it is only going to get worse. Clancy is definitely the type to ignore red flags and go through with a wedding so as not to disappoint anybody. She's still got time--call it off Clancy.

I saw a comment about the time issue where somebody said, "You and Zac need to get on the same page, get it figured out now!" So right! If he is inconsiderate now, it is only going to get worse. Clancy is definitely the type to ignore red flags and go through with a wedding so as not to disappoint anybody. She's still got time--call it off Clancy.
That’s what I was thinking, she’s definitely going to never call it off because of the disappointment she thinks she will cause. When my sister in law got married she came to us the night before and said she was unsure, she didn’t want to disappoint everyone who had flown in etc… her mom said I’ll put you in the car right now and we’ll leave and I’ll handle it. However sister in law decided to go through with it they were miserable and toxic for two years before the divorce. She had a 200k wedding and was too ashamed to say I’m not happy, I don’t want to do this. It was the most epic waste of money and time. RUN CLANCY.

• Sad
That’s what I was thinking, she’s definitely going to never call it off because of the disappointment she thinks she will cause. When my sister in law got married she came to us the night before and said she was unsure, she didn’t want to disappoint everyone who had flown in etc… her mom said I’ll put you in the car right now and we’ll leave and I’ll handle it. However sister in law decided to go through with it they were miserable and toxic for two years before the divorce. She had a 200k wedding and was too ashamed to say I’m not happy, I don’t want to do this. It was the most epic waste of money and time. RUN CLANCY.
Clancy has a really bad attitude, she essentially doesn't believe in divorce I think she referenced she would sign a pre nup or entertain the idea of one because she doesn't believe in a marriage ending, or more so she wouldn't marry someone she doesn't see spending the rest of her life with.
I think it's a toxic way to think because anything can happen over the years, people change etc

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.