Clancy Burke

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean I get Zach has an extremely dry, dull personality, but don’t put him in the vlogs if all he’s gonna do is look like a constipated pissed off grandpa. Then here comes Clancy with the complaining in a happy voice?? Guyyys I’m so stressed but I’m so happy but I’m so unhappy but I’m tired but I’m happy but I’m so stressed. Lord give us a break.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
You go out by car, drink, drive back by car.
This is how I know they lie about it! They always drive somewhere to pregame. You're telling me they leave their car two hours away from their house and wherever they're going?! Yeah right.
Plus we all know she would just bother her brother instead of getting an Uber. I doubt Neil wants to deal with them every weekend.

Next vlog "omg you guys I'm so stressed. Zac got a DUI but like it's so unfair and not what you think! The cop was so rude! I'm so stressed! I had to put my oatmeal in a cup again because I'm too stressed to wash my bowl!"

• Haha
I’m stunned 7/1 is a Saturday. I expected it to be a Friday evening to save $$$$

Reactions: 1
Where did you find that screenshot?! I would be so interested to see their gift registry 👀

also, a saturday in july?! that’s gotta set them back some, i’m surprised they went for it

She’s in her money spending era!! Haha I wonder what thus password to get into her wedding website is… “chocolateoatmeal” didn’t work :/

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Let's find out if Clancy reads here once and for all: Clancy, please change the password of your wedding website.

(I know it's all fun and games but there are people out there who have worse intentions than nosiness and gossip)

• Haha
Ah you'd think I would have known that as I live in the South. Guess I'll go eat some dry unseasoned chicken and burnt sweet potatoes as punishment for my ignorance 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The registry is still empty, Clancy is probably too busy vlogging about editing vlogs that show her vlogging about editing vlogs.

• Haha
todays vlog was hard to watch. her and zach's chemistry just seem to lack (at least in the vlogs) when she was complaining about the time change with zach i had to pause because it just go soooooo awkward......and she needs to stop saying (i dont know) after every single sentence. its annoying after awhile. althought the eye lashes were pretty neat ill be honest.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.