Clancy Burke

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree with this. Medication for mental health doesn’t heal the problem without behavioral therapy. Antidepressant, sleeping pills, and so on, are not like an antibiotic that can fight an infection. The core problem will never be healed without therapy. I know people that have been taking antidepressants for 20+ years and no improvement. The chemicals in your brain might change a little but it takes major trials to see which one helps you balance the chemicals in your brain. Sadly, doctors are not willing to take the time to test which medication works best for your brain, so people get a prescription and are told to take it until it’s too late to stop it.

Yes I was just about to say this. Mental health is very complicated & she shouldn't make comments on it so lightly. I had OCD tendencies where I had to hum a certain number of times and there is really nothing you can do to control it besides completing the chants or whatever. It can really cripple you and take over your life.

Reactions: 2
I just watched the latest video and at the end she talks about how “her life isn’t perfect and there are so many things with the move that have been harder than expected” and she even mentions that she won’t even get into some of the things….I wonder if she’s referring to conflicts she’s had with Zac about it? He seems different and more short with the vlogs (probably bc he’s tired of her being home 24/7 filming so I get it). But I’m curious if that’s been something they have had issues with!

I’m sure he’s had a few words to say to her about staying in her robe until 5pm and waiting until the last minute to do everything. She quit her real job to travel, yet the last 6 weeks it seems like she’s just gotten lazier and lazier and instead of being prepared for this trip they are scrambling. Zach has maintained his full time job while have stress induced anxiety flare ups that are manifesting physically if that tells anyone how much has been going on behind the scenes. I’m sorry but I’d Rather play in traffic blind folded than deal with her voice longer than 13 seconds. Another thing I noticed is how in the world can anyone complain about stomach issues 24/7 and pound alcohol like that?! Makes zero sense.

Reactions: 7
Checking her Insta stories…the only folks she seems to hang out with and/or tag are local news reporters. Now, just local reporters from Nashville… 🙄

Seems she’s having a hard time letting go of that identity.

Reactions: 4
To be honest I don't feel bad for Zac or care if he thinks she lazy being in a robe. He's the one leading her on. I question if he also influenced her to quit her job. Maybe he didn't directly tell her to quit but something definitely happened. "Babe duck the haters at work you deserve better" lmao

I do wonder if her ex coworker will come on and spill the tea. Shout-out to the person who told us she was going to quit lol.

Reactions: 3
To be honest I don't feel bad for Zac or care if he thinks she lazy being in a robe. He's the one leading her on. I question if he also influenced her to quit her job. Maybe he didn't directly tell her to quit but something definitely happened. "Babe duck the haters at work you deserve better" lmao

I do wonder if her ex coworker will come on and spill the tea. Shout-out to the person who told us she was going to quit lol.

Yeah same tbh could care less about Zac I don't think he's into Clancy at all. I've said it in the past but she's too new/fresh to relationship so can't see this but as annoying/dumb as she is she deserves better imo.

He seems different and more short with the vlogs (probably bc he’s tired of her being home 24/7 filming so I get it).
100%. I think he never really got to know her, she was either working or too tired to be herself. Now that she has a free schedule, he's starting to realize this is his life - always on camera providing her with content, being annoyed with her empty blabbering/endless shopping/laziness/iNfLuEnCIng. Having said that, they are both toxic so instead of torturing other people, maybe they should stick together

• Haha

Oh I sure as tit don’t feel bad for him, I think he’s a total douche bag that is definitely not into Clancy. He probably thought he could quit that 9-5 if she hit big with the influencer life. That’s why he was so offended by donnas job comments 👀. I agree he probably didn’t even know who she really was until she quit her job because she was asleep all the time and he went out with friends. This is a whole new reality and he’s having a stroke and I’m totally here for it 😂 for the record I would totally be down to stay in my robe all day 😂 so no judgement here, can’t speak for mr combover though 😆.

• Haha
So did anyone else notice the B&B she booked is like…the exact same layout as the Cinci apartment? LOL.

• Haha
So did anyone else notice the B&B she booked is like…the exact same layout as the Cinci apartment? LOL.
Maybe because she HATES apartments that look different than the last one, and maybe she thinks apartments that look different are DISGUSTING. 🤣

• Haha
Let's move to a different city but all that has changed is I eat my chocolate oatmeal out of a small bowl instead of a cup!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
And still that damn chocolate oatmeal.....unbelievable...and that apt.does look like the one they just left.....and I have noticed that Zac is becoming more and.more of an asshole to her.....but I'm sure she grates on his nerves

Why would anyone want to watch 30 minutes of them bickering? Perhaps show a short clip or a single remark but nobody wants to see them have the same freaking conversation all the time. The desperation for content is painful.

If she actually made travelling content and didn't complain I'm 1000000% sure people would follow her.

I don't want to use the word triggering but her eating habbits aren't viewer friendly either. Plus you would think she would have changed things up after her low B12 (which will get low again). Doubt she told the doctor about her IBS I mean her "allergies".

Why would anyone want to watch 30 minutes of them bickering? Perhaps show a short clip or a single remark but nobody wants to see them have the same freaking conversation all the time. The desperation for content is painful.
I noted that she said there was a lot of stress going on behind the scenes, if this is what she is still showing on camera I can't imagine how bad it is. That relationship is in trouble!

Reactions: 1
I think she thinks the bickering is fun and relatable, which maybe if it was only some of the times would be entertaining and playful…. But like, they never have actual conversations without digs on camera now? I don’t know if anyone else watches Gretchen Gherahty but her and Max’s relationship and travels are so much more positive, fun, and interesting .

Or how about how she now has to address controversies in every video to defend herself.

They “don’t” drink and drive and Zac is looking at the GPS on his phone. Has he not heard of CarPlay or at least have Bluetooth to connect his phone?

ew I definitely wouldn’t have stayed in that air b n b that had a review of poop in the toilet. Only cheapskate Clancy… 🤢

• Sick
Or how about how she now has to address controversies in every video to defend herself.

They “don’t” drink and drive and Zac is looking at the GPS on his phone. Has he not heard of CarPlay or at least have Bluetooth to connect his phone?

ew I definitely wouldn’t have stayed in that air b n b that had a review of poop in the toilet. Only cheapskate Clancy… 🤢
Yes YOU TWO drink and drive. You go out by car, drink, drive back by car. Is she now officially a pathological liar? What an unbearable stupid B!tch.

Yes YOU TWO drink and drive. You go out by car, drink, drive back by car. Is she now officially a pathological liar? What an unbearable stupid B!tch.
We know she does because in her story she said they get an uber, we all know she is way too cheap to do that!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.