Clancy Burke

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is my first post here (probably my last) but I want to begin by saying that I like Clancy. As someone who isn’t at all frugal, since watching her videos, I’ve been inspired to make less frivolous purchases. I also admire and find inspiration in her dedication to healthy living.

No one is perfect, nor do I expect them (She and Zac) to be, but I really eye rolled her back when she was “defending” Zac by explaining that he is the most non political person she’s ever met. And now for her to say the same about herself…. I think by saying this she feels like it’s the safe, neutral thing to say when in reality it’s not. It’s such a slap in the face to those of us who MUST pay attention to politics wether we truly want to or not. Does she really think we’re into politics for fun? I don’t think that Clancy is a bad person or tries to be purposefully insensitive, but she does need to be more aware. We simply aren’t all as privileged. The powers that be DO NOT have a lot of OUR best interests at heart and for those of us less fortunates, we MUST pay attention and participate in the political process or else. What a flippant thing to say! If that’s how they feel fine, I don’t begrudge them for that at all. They were born lucky and it is what it is. They can afford to have their heads in the clouds, but for those of us who can’t, it’s just grossly insensitive and I’d appreciate it if they’d just keep it to themselves because at this point it’s merely taunting.
You are allowed to like and dislike whoever you want. But please please please be careful with which influencer you let to inspire you. Clancy is far from being healthy or living a healthy lifestyle. What you call “healthy”, professionals call a “disorder”. If she really wanted to be healthy she would’ve continued healing herself and taking vitamin B12 shots and the list goes on. All the best to you, and i wrote this to protect you in a way. No influencer is inspiring to me, they are full of tit IMO.

Reactions: 5
You are allowed to like and dislike whoever you want. But please please please be careful with which influencer you let to inspire you. Clancy is far from being healthy or living a healthy lifestyle. What you call “healthy”, professionals call a “disorder”. If she really wanted to be healthy she would’ve continued healing herself and taking vitamin B12 shots and the list goes on. All the best to you, and i wrote this to protect you in a way. No influencer is inspiring to me, they are full of tit IMO.
It is far from healthy to turn orange from eating sweet potato everyday, she's the definition of restricted diet. Well said Tamliar I agree with every word you said!

• Heart
It is far from healthy to turn orange from eating sweet potato everyday, she's the definition of restricted diet. Well said Tamliar I agree with every word you said!
I just find this whole influencers/influencing thing super dangerous at times. Young people being inspired by some pseudo-influencers who have no clue about anything, or buy what they promote, or believe what they say and so on. For me social media influencers is one of the most tragic things that has happened the last 8+ years. Full of misinformation, lies, fake life, and lack of knowledge.

Spot on! No normal person eats the exact same thing everyday of their life almost. Don’t get me started on he turning orange from carrots and sweet potatoes 🤦🏼‍♀️. Far, far from healthy. They are both so hard headed they can’t seem to wrap their heads around how zac has a sudden illness that manifested right at the time of travel. They don’t want to hear anxiety.

Reactions: 3
Spot on! No normal person eats the exact same thing everyday of their life almost. Don’t get me started on he turning orange from carrots and sweet potatoes 🤦🏼‍♀️. Far, far from healthy. They are both so hard headed they can’t seem to wrap their heads around how zac has a sudden illness that manifested right at the time of travel. They don’t want to hear anxiety.
They both lack basic knowledge when it comes to health. Zac thinking veganism will solve his health issues is beyond me. Just because you saw a documentary about veganism doesn’t mean that’s the right diet for you. Being vegan it’s a lifestyle that won’t work for everyone, and can cause even more health issues. Yes anxiety indeed, and plus he loves to go out and drink lots of alcohol from what i have seen on the vlogs. I hope nobody is inspired by Clancy, and this comes from a place of love. Influencers shouldn’t be seen as role models FFS. Their main purpose is entertainment, and making money, nothing else.

I just find this whole influencers/influencing thing super dangerous at times. Young people being inspired by some pseudo-influencers who have no clue about anything, or buy what they promote, or believe what they say and so on. For me social media influencers is one of the most tragic things that has happened the last 8+ years. Full of misinformation, lies, fake life, and lack of knowledge.

Yeah I don't get it either. Though I am a bit older (30) I still think it's ridiculous to believe some stranger on the internet versus say, a scientist who probably sacrificed years of their life, marriage, kids social life to their research and understanding. Just utter naivety and disproportionate views. I'm sure the poster appreciates who Clancy is from the outside but she is no different from another average Joe and his understanding.

Reactions: 2
Influencers are the digital version of used car salesmen.

Also for anyone who's watched Clancy for a while, she sure wasn't apolitical back in 2016 when she filmed a day in her life in college and she went crazy about possibly missing a political debate between Trump and Clinton. She was into it then.

Reactions: 6
Influencers are the digital version of used car salesmen.

Also for anyone who's watched Clancy for a while, she sure wasn't apolitical back in 2016 when she filmed a day in her life in college and she went crazy about possibly missing a political debate between Trump and Clinton. She was into it then.
She talks BS just to save her own ass. She knows if she really is honest about her political views, she’ll get a major backlash and she is not ready to lose views / subscribers, now that she depends on them as her main income.

Reactions: 4
She talks BS just to save her own ass. She knows if she really is honest about her political views, she’ll get a major backlash and she is not ready to lose views / subscribers, now that she depends on them as her main income.
The only good thing about their dysfunctional relationship is when Zac calls her out for lying on camera.

Reactions: 1
The only good thing about their dysfunctional relationship is when Zac calls her out for lying on camera.
That’s always funny to me, i wonder why she leaved these pieces in the vlog? Does she think it’s cool? Because it’s quiet the opposite. I wonder how long it will take her viewers to understand this calling out Zac does, and that Clancy is not this sweet little innocent girl.

It’s veryyyy telling how angry zac was and defensive when someone called him out. Must have hit a nerve there. Let me just say I used to be a recruiter for an IT company, 90% of them work on commission and have jobs on the side. He says it like it’s so impressive, trust me it’s not lol. It’s high stress in hopes one of the people you’ve submitted will get the job out of 100 other candidates. If not all your work you put in that week means absolutely nothing and you don’t get paid. Talk about job security, that ain’t it. As far as sales goes, same tit different day. Waiting around for someone to buy your bs if they don’t guess who doesn’t get paid. He’s a joke. He’s always felt threatened by Clancy and he makes sure to keep her right in her place and she’s to dumb enough to see it.
Also, she actually got him a “real” job at local 12 and he lasted what 3 months if that, I’ll tell you why. He had a boss looking over him meetings he was expected to attend that he didn’t set up around his schedule. When you are used to having the freedom to do what you want, that’s a big difference. Now he’s back to calls and meetings, oh so impressive. He’s setting up appointments to pitch his bs 😆 ahh they make me laugh.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
It’s veryyyy telling how angry zac was and defensive when someone called him out. Must have hit a nerve there. Let me just say I used to be a recruiter for an IT company, 90% of them work on commission and have jobs on the side. He says it like it’s so impressive, trust me it’s not lol. It’s high stress in hopes one of the people you’ve submitted will get the job out of 100 other candidates. If not all your work you put in that week means absolutely nothing and you don’t get paid. Talk about job security, that ain’t it. As far as sales goes, same tit different day. Waiting around for someone to buy your bs if they don’t guess who doesn’t get paid. He’s a joke. He’s always felt threatened by Clancy and he makes sure to keep her right in her place and she’s to dumb enough to see it.
Also, she actually got him a “real” job at local 12 and he lasted what 3 months if that, I’ll tell you why. He had a boss looking over him meetings he was expected to attend that he didn’t set up around his schedule. When you are used to having the freedom to do what you want, that’s a big difference. Now he’s back to calls and meetings, oh so impressive. He’s setting up appointments to pitch his bs 😆 ahh they make me laugh.
Why someone with a degree puts himself through such stress? He has a degree in finance. I always thought he is very successful at what he does, that’s why he went back to the recruitment agency life. You can make so much money once you have your own clientele and candidates. You know that better than me. Good for them that that person wasn’t me. 😂 I would’ve put them both in their place, dumb kids.

Why someone with a degree puts himself through such stress? He has a degree in finance. I always thought he is very successful at what he does, that’s why he went back to the recruitment agency life. You can make so much money once you have your own clientele and candidates. You know that better than me. Good for them that that person wasn’t me. 😂 I would’ve put them both in their place, dumb kids.
I will say unless you are a direct recruiter for a huge industry like Kelly services, you work on commission. The key is to find clients that do short term jobs such as 6-12 months, when their contract is up they will come back to you for another placement. However, you are at their expense they could reach out to 50 recruiters and first one to land them the job gets paid. It’s cut throat af lol. Another aspect is you might get them a job for 54 dollars an hr and you agree to pay them 50hr. You are making 4 buck an hr for every hour they work, not to shabby if you have let’s say 20 contracts in place. Which is next to impossible as one human. Bottom line is unless you OWN the company you are working for you are splitting that 4 dollars down. He’s at the bottom of the pole, most companies unless you are in the top will pay you a set rate, find this person a job you get 800 bucks, 1500 whatever, you just never know when the next placement you will make is. It’s seriously so stressful could be another reason he’s giving himself stomach issues. If I were him with a degree in finance I’d be doing some accounting for these people not recruiting or sales.

Yeah I don't think his career is that impressive and made more obvious by his reaction to donnas.
Just because he has a degree doesn't mean it was difficult or hard to pass. I don't think he's dumb but I wouldn't say he's so Intelligent, especially with how he goes on about diet and fitness. He definitely sees himself in a higher view.
Someone else mentioned but he lacks basic knowledge on food, I actually think Clancy is clever to a certain extent but they do lack some self awareness and critical thinking. She's also very naive

I will say unless you are a direct recruiter for a huge industry like Kelly services, you work on commission. The key is to find clients that do short term jobs such as 6-12 months, when their contract is up they will come back to you for another placement. However, you are at their expense they could reach out to 50 recruiters and first one to land them the job gets paid. It’s cut throat af lol. Another aspect is you might get them a job for 54 dollars an hr and you agree to pay them 50hr. You are making 4 buck an hr for every hour they work, not to shabby if you have let’s say 20 contracts in place. Which is next to impossible as one human. Bottom line is unless you OWN the company you are working for you are splitting that 4 dollars down. He’s at the bottom of the pole, most companies unless you are in the top will pay you a set rate, find this person a job you get 800 bucks, 1500 whatever, you just never know when the next placement you will make is. It’s seriously so stressful could be another reason he’s giving himself stomach issues. If I were him with a degree in finance I’d be doing some accounting for these people not recruiting or sales.
A very competitive industry indeed. I know people who have made millions by working at a recruitment agency and having big bonuses. I live in Europe and understand that everything functions differently than in the US. Thank you for sharing more with me! ❤
If I am not mistaken he said once that he did work in the beginning in finance and didn’t enjoy it. I think they can be a couple influencers, people love watching family and couples content. 😄

I watched her last video where she went on a rant about the fees and commissions charged by the prospective management company. I could not understand her perspective. She complained about how they would charge 20% if she had a book deal or product. I mean management company do not pick and choose the type of product they represent you for (they may, but it would seriously restrict their income stream and they represent people not products). I think it is an all-encompassing deal. So it makes sense they would get 20% of every deal she gets. As far as her not wanting to give them 20% of revenue generated from her pre-management videos - well, the reality is that if the videos are watched after she entered the contract with them, it makes sense they would charge 20% as they could argue their PR work is helping her generate more views across her entire content regardless of when the videos were actually uploaded.

She is a chronic complainer and keeps wondering why she can't find a management company. She's not big enough or mainstream enough to be demanding. Most management companies would steer clear from her. I don't see her turning into a YouTuber with 1M subscribers to be honest. She doesn't offer any interesting content unless she turns into a travel Vlogger.

did he also work sales at local 12?

did he also work sales at local 12?
I think so, but who knows how much of it is true and how much is made up. I’m over these two. I can’t even make it through vlog without fast forwarding the whining and insane first world problems. I really did like her initially but she’s like fingernails on a chalkboard now. Never cared for Zac’s Groot looking self.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think so, but who knows how much of it is true and how much is made up. I’m over these two. I can’t even make it through vlog without fast forwarding the whining and insane first world problems. I really did like her initially but she’s like fingernails on a chalkboard now. Never cared for Zac’s Groot looking self.

She is oddly different from when she started working to when she was studying. I've heard news reporters can turn into some of the cockiest people on the planet tho. I watched a police interrogation of Florida reporter Farron Salley and heaps of people agreed.

She is oddly different from when she started working to when she was studying. I've heard news reporters can turn into some of the cockiest people on the planet tho. I watched a police interrogation of Florida reporter Farron Salley and heaps of people agreed.
Oh for sure, I knew a lady who worked for the local news growing up. Kindest lady you’d ever think to meet before she got a big promotion, and she was literally impossible to be around afterwards. Goes to their head for sure.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.