Claireamandaslimmingworld

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Their portions are ridiculous! I don’t get how either lost weight. And they always post in takeaway boxes “for the gram” 🙄

Reactions: 2
Their latest post of that pathetic ww wrap pizza just makes me feel sad 😔 and sorry for all the sheep who follow these muppets and decide to make their own version 😂 I’ve made a WW wrap pizza - it tasted of desperation and reduced fat cheese 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 4
How can these idiots say they’re on SW when they go to so many extremes to create “fakeaways”?

They don’t wanna change their binge eating habits at ALL

Reactions: 3
God I know it's an oldie but I've just been looking through their account again and that post with the chips, kebab meat covered in cheese, burgers and chicken nuggets in f-ing ridiculous! Just order a bleeping kebab! It would have less calories 🤬 why on earth do you need a kebab and a burger and chicken nuggets and chips though!! God it's disgusting!! 🤮🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Their latest post of that pathetic ww wrap pizza just makes me feel sad 😔 and sorry for all the sheep who follow these muppets and decide to make their own version 😂 I’ve made a WW wrap pizza - it tasted of desperation and reduced fat cheese 😝
It looks like something my kids would make at school using cardboard

• Haha
They’ve even made that bowl of salad look dull and disgusting. Everything they make looks like it would give you food poisoning

The sheer amount of money that they spend on crap food astounds me.....bleeping waste of their kids dla!

I’ve just had another look at that pizza, it actually looks like cooked cardboard tubes from toilet rolls

• Haha
Reactions: 3
As I’ve said before, I would dread to think what off-plan looks like for them :eek: It’s not just about weight - how is this food making them feel?

Does anyone remember the Easter egg sundae - about 10 full size cream eggs with a load of other stuff necked down & them gloating about it - on a SW inspo page? You couldn’t make it up. SW really need to crack down on these herberts.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The fact they have two fridge freezers as well. My mum had two kids + a foster kid to feed. And we had a run of the mill fridge freezer. Nothing huge. And we managed. The sheer amount of food they must buy...

Reactions: 1
If I ate like them I’d either be constipated to duck or shitting myself constantly. Life cannot be fun for them stuck to a toilet seat!