Claireamandaslimmingworld

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone seen the ‘chocolate eclairs’ they make out of the promise gluten free rollls, custard with gelatine and low fat cream which are then rolled in sweetener 🤢 surely just eat a chocolate eclair would be less hassle and probably less calories! Also portion sizes are just ridiculous

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Has anyone seen the ‘chocolate eclairs’ they make out of the promise gluten free rollls, custard with gelatine and low fat cream which are then rolled in sweetener 🤢 surely just eat a chocolate eclair would be less hassle and probably less calories! Also portion sizes are just ridiculous
Looks vile doesn’t it! Have the real thing then be active afterwards!

Reactions: 1

All the while, the small minority of people who actually have a gluten intolerance and would really like to buy these products can’t actually get their hands on them because these wankers are stockpiling them in their freezers along with shed loads of porky lights, 10 cal jellies and other processed and chemical packed foods which they believe because SW say so are magical foods that will help them loose weight.

Those eclair monstrosities CANNOT possibly taste good - there are probably less calories in the real thing and they probably contain more nutritional benefits (all be it both options are not particularly nutritionally balanced). I genuinely wonder with some of these things whether they actually eat it, or whether it’s for likes and followers. Just cannot possibly taste good.

Reactions: 19
All the while, the small minority of people who actually have a gluten intolerance and would really like to buy these products can’t actually get their hands on them because these wankers are stockpiling them in their freezers along with shed loads of porky lights, 10 cal jellies and other processed and chemical packed foods which they believe because SW say so are magical foods that will help them loose weight.

Those eclair monstrosities CANNOT possibly taste good - there are probably less calories in the real thing and they probably contain more nutritional benefits (all be it both options are not particularly nutritionally balanced). I genuinely wonder with some of these things whether they actually eat it, or whether it’s for likes and followers. Just cannot possibly taste good.
Yeah definitely it’s the slimming world effect isn’t it when something is deemed worthy enough to be a ‘heathy extra B’. I agree they must taste awful. Fair play to them they’ve lost a lot of weight and should be proud but some of the food just makes Me feel a bit sick 😂 I followed slimming world for years and some of the things they invent is just rank, pumped full of sweetener and tastes nasty

Reactions: 5
Oh my goodness, haven't seen those éclairs! But their portions and food is repulsive. They have serious issues with food. They made triple burgers Ffs! Utterly ridiculous and not something they should be promoting as slimming world when they don't even go to group or follow it properly. I saw a post and someone had worked out the cals in one of their meals and it was 2000 cals in one meal. I know SW isn't about cals but you can't seriously expect to be healthy eating like that. They have seriously damaged relationships with food.

Reactions: 11
I really am baffled as to how they’ve lost weight. They must have been eating skip loads of food before because the amount they supposedly eat now in a day would probably last me a week!

Reactions: 7
all their meals are just total junk huge portion 'fakeaways'. their meals are probably over 1000 calories but still call it sw

Reactions: 4
Their weight loss will slow down soon I think as they are eating portions way way bigger than needed surely 🤷‍♀️

100% agree with your comment in regards to the gluten free rolls. It is SO infuriating that the shelves are bare due to slimming world followers using it for 'tweaks'

Reactions: 8

THIS!!! I’m not gluten free by choice so it infuriates me when slimming world use gluten free products and then they’re nowhere to be found for weeks!
Then they all say “it’s supply and demand - they should be grateful because now they’ll make even more”
In the mean time whilst I’m waiting for that to happen you’re eating bread you don’t even need whilst I now can’t find any anywhere.
(I know there’s other brands of gluten free bread but I think other coeliacs will agree they all taste like crap)
Rant over 😂

THIS!!! I’m not gluten free by choice so it infuriates me when slimming world use gluten free products and then they’re nowhere to be found for weeks!
Then they all say “it’s supply and demand - they should be grateful because now they’ll make even more”
In the mean time whilst I’m waiting for that to happen you’re eating bread you don’t even need whilst I now can’t find any anywhere.
(I know there’s other brands of gluten free bread but I think other coeliacs will agree they all taste like crap)
Rant over 😂
Recommend the Warburtons GF sourdough cob if you are ever struggling again.

Reactions: 2
I called them out on their portion sizes once. Set their sheep on me. Including Harry Packard who sent abusive DMs!
They’re portion are just vulgar and greed. No need for it at all.

Reactions: 13
The best bit is when they use Mcdonalds wrappers or takeaway tubs to put their food in just so they can get likes on the gram.. infuriating that the environment has to suffer just for a few extra likes 😠

• Wow
Reactions: 16
The best bit is when they use Mcdonalds wrappers or takeaway tubs to put their food in just so they can get likes on the gram.. infuriating that the environment has to suffer just for a few extra likes 😠
I saw somebody ask where they got them from, and they just said they went in and asked, how embarrassing just for a few more likes, very sad!

• Haha
  • Wow
Their food knocks me sick. They did some sort of fake spring roll using lasagne sheets too 🤢. Another prime example of slimming world teaching no portion control, absurdly greedy and equally as fattening alternatives. By the time they add up the cals and Macros of those eclairs I can guarantee they’re near on the same!

Never understood the whole takeaway box thing either or collecting kebab meet to put into another container with ‘SW’ chips. Absolutely bonkers

Also love how they plunge 628272892g of cheese on top of everything and declare it was HEA! HEA for the whole of the UK more like!!!

• Haha
I saw somebody ask where they got them from, and they just said they went in and asked, how embarrassing just for a few more likes, very sad!
It’s ridiculous.. since the 1st May they have used 17 foil trays, 3 card trays, 9 polystyrene boxes, 3 paper bags & 5 plastic tubs.. just use a plate!

I called them out on their portion sizes once. Set their sheep on me. Including Harry Packard who sent abusive DMs!
They’re portion are just vulgar and greed. No need for it at all.
Rat boy Harry loves a gluten free roll! No wonder he’s up their arse! He blocks people that call him out for stock piling the promise rolls 😂

Reactions: 3