Claire85mylife #27 Sells tat, everyone’s fat, has Andy lost his bat? Raising brats, she ain’t all that

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But what is the point in getting Subs. She will have her 3 mods and maybe 2/3 other idiots. So if she puts it on sub only there will be no one speaking! Maybe her mods can’t afford to pay her £5 a month does she ever think of that. bleeping disgrace!

Reactions: 5
Omg so AM takes a huge bag of noodles to school now for lunch. Instead of sandwiches like most children Scare is giving her that stupid noodle bowl with a huge pack of noddles in. Scare is going for food with her brother tomorrow and they going out to eat Saturday and Sunday so this is just for Wednesday, Thursday and Friday and she’s only half way around the shop 😳 She’s of to Aldi next too. She’s fuming as Pandy the big block of been have seen some friends so he’s having a chat. She said it’s awkward as they don’t want to be on live. So she walked off and stood at the end of the isle like a twit talking to her phone! How embarrassing! How about you turn your live off you muppet!

Attachments

• Wow
That's disgusting. Shame on you beggy.
Absolutely no need for all that food.
Off out for a meal paid for by your subs are you? Social anxiety my arse.

Reactions: 4
Joke of the day
Claire saying :- “Let me educate you”
Hahahahahahahahaha

None of them are fat
They are all big boned
Ok then …..
IMG_5172.jpeg

• Haha
Im a bit confused here, So her child takes noodles for lunch? how does he eat that? Don't they need to be cooked?

Imagine giving your child cheap processed noodles for lunch in school bet the teachers thinking wtf. I can't believe this woman and today lesson is swimming and a walk in the park ..

@Lazy Sunday its this huge bowl. So you put the noodles in. AM had two packs. Poor boiling kettle water in and they stay warm. How the hell do she take this to school though as she would have to carry it. Unless she puts it in a ruck sack. How embarrassing. All the kids will be having a packed lunch and AM pulls out a bleeping saucepan 🤦‍♀️🤣 Scare sort your head out. AM will be home schooled next! Scare thinks the noodle pot is amazing as it got a phone holder in the top so you can watch your phone whilst eating noodles! At the end of the video you can see AM with her phone on the pot.

Attachments

• Wow
She's no bleeping clue.
Big boned 🤣 funny how most of you were all skinny at one point, so did your bones grow with your waist line 🤔🤔🤔🤔
---
@Lazy Sunday its this huge bowl. So you put the noodles in. AM had two packs. Poor boiling kettle water in and they stay warm. How the hell do she take this to school though as she would have to carry it. Unless she puts it in a ruck sack. How embarrassing. All the kids will be having a packed lunch and AM pulls out a bleeping saucepan 🤦‍♀️🤣 Scare sort your head out. AM will be home schooled next! Scare thinks the noodle pot is amazing as it got a phone holder in the top so you can watch your phone whilst eating noodles! At the end of the video you can see AM with her phone on the pot.
She'll over promote that as well coz of the views it's got.
Money money money 🤑

Reactions: 3
So home schooling will consist more of doing activities outside of the home. I feel bad for AM she is being sent to school while J is off to zoos and animal experiences, art club and doing some work here and there in between of the things he wants to learn about

Reactions: 6
So home schooling will consist more of doing activities outside of the home. I feel bad for AM she is being sent to school while J is off to zoos and animal experiences, art club and doing some work here and there in between of the things he wants to learn about
I'm sure she be homeschooled next time someone upsets her then she can join Jacob on his painting career like Nathan or sell on tiktok but hopefully tiktok will get banned in UK if America decide to ban it as bunch cartoons on there

Imagine feeding your daughter noodles for her lunch. Absolutely no nutritional value whatsoever. She’s such a crappy parent.

I think she’s reading here at the moment as she keeps on talking about ignorant people in her comments that don’t have a clue and also she made a comment about why she may turn on subs. Her videos have very few comments on.

Reactions: 3
I think she’s reading here at the moment as she keeps on talking about ignorant people in her comments that don’t have a clue and also she made a comment about why she may turn on subs. Her videos have very few comments on.
Of course she reading HEAR .. she a absolute disgrace

it's not this pot 🤣 it could be next but no it's a smaller pot that came in a bento box I'm sure it's meant for soup 🤣

Reactions: 1