Claire85mylife #22 Eats absolute rubbish everyday. No amount of teeth whitening strips with take that ROT away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No pigs were harmed in the making of this new thread. Congrats @Leighanne02 on the thread title. Had to change one word just in case it wasn't allowed.

Claire85mylife thread#22 Eats absolute crap everyday!! no amount of teeth whitening strips with take that ROT away!!

Would anyone like to do the recap? Andy Pandy, I would ask you but you're busy watching OF girls on your fyp.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
She is paying someone to take her kids to the cinema? WTF 😳 I wonder if this sitter is legit and had DBS check etc. she’s the type to write on a Facebook group is anyone available to watch my kids.

She treats Nathan disgusting and definitely treats him different from the other two. Even though she treats them bad too.
TikTok taking over her life again.
her agency will want her constantly live they want their money.
So she is getting a sitter for her and Pandy to go for food? 😡

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Let’s see what shite thread 22 brings tattlers 🙄
---
She is paying someone to take her kids to the cinema? WTF 😳 I wonder if this sitter is legit and had DBS check etc. she’s the type to write on a Facebook group is anyone available to watch my kids.

She treats Nathan disgusting and definitely treats him different from the other two. Even though she treats them bad too.
TikTok taking over her life again.
her agency will want her constantly live they want their money.
So she is getting a sitter for her and Pandy to go for food? 😡
Honestly I don’t know how she’s going to stay live when Nathan will be at home all day with him being home schooled

She’s live, yet again 🙄 brushing her rotters 🤢
---
Showing how to use those whitening strips and you can clearly see she’s got a filter on coz you can’t see the wrinkles on her forehead like the farm video. Saying she’s catholic and talking about not showing Easter eggs on her social media coz the kids see it on all platforms. I think it’s so wrong how they all have access to it at such a young age.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
She’s done a REVIEWE 🤦🏻‍♀️ of the cbd crap, said it‘s great for her anxiety, are you gonna take your kids to school now beggy?! Lazy grabbing cow. She’s also on the live telling a few hundred people that Nathan’s mate has adhd, I wonder if the lad is ok with that and what about his parents?! She’s bleeping touched

She’s done a REVIEWE 🤦🏻‍♀️ of the cbd crap, said it‘s great for her anxiety, are you gonna take your kids to school now beggy?! Lazy grabbing cow. She’s also on the live telling a few hundred people that Nathan’s mate has adhd, I wonder if the lad is ok with that and what about his parents?! She’s bleeping touched
I hope her poor kids don’t question why she can talk to hundreds of people on a live, go to London, go on a train, go on TikTok shop but not take them to school.

Omg she's trying to say she's lost half a stone in a week
---
And her Lunches are only ever 150 calories. Stop I am DEAD 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
---
She having a laugh? I saw her talking about when she goes back to TikTok shop she’s going to tell them to put things in her basket that aren’t over £150 🤣🤣🤣 not sure it works like that scarebeg. I’m surprised they’re asking you back at all after you demanding what you will and will not have in your basket. And your shite selling techniques
---
---
That bacon alone she had on her “biscuits” the other day was more than 150 calories alone 🙈

• Haha
---
Showing how to use those whitening strips and you can clearly see she’s got a filter on coz you can’t see the wrinkles on her forehead like the farm video. Saying she’s catholic and talking about not showing Easter eggs on her social media coz the kids see it on all platforms. I think it’s so wrong how they all have access to it at such a young age.
Being a good Catholic girl let’s hope she has the obligatory fish for dinner today and there’s not a pig in sight
Last year she didn’t even keep to her Lent promise and was adamant Catholics can eat anything they want but Good Friday and Ash Wednesday are the only days the church expect you to abstain

Lost half a stone 🤣🤣 April fools day has been and gone Scare.
Also get your kids off social media you disgusting BEG!! The little ones could be speaking to anyone whilst you are live trying to flog tit!

---
Lol at her still pretending that she's Catholic.

I find these medical things so dangerous to sell, like the IBS tablets. You don't know enough about them to sell them. Doing a review after just a few days of taking them. No doubt she's raved about them but she's been a right stress head all week because she can't cope with being a parent. Made a huge deal about having a house full of kids yesterday when it was just Nathan and Jacob with a friend over each 🙄

Reactions: 8
Live again 🙄 so much thought the school holidays when she’s meant to be spending time with the kids. Imagine going to sleepover at ur mates house and you get beggy bangin on about cbd gummies and toilet roll. I’d be well embarrassed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.