Cimorelli #1

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wanted to start a thread about Cimorelli as I used to discuss them on the other website, but the website is awful!

You have to wonder what the future is like for Cimorelli with Christina just having her 2nd child, Katherine with the twins. I feel really sorry for Lisa & Chad though, Chad's cancer situation sounds really rough.

I think they’re some of the cringiest people on YouTube. I liked the Dani drama of marrying so young and leaving the Catholic faith. I don’t think Katherine can sing, her voice is just not my thing. Their over the top facial expressions as they mime to their songs in the music videos are terrible.

But back in the day I did appreciate Lisa’s voice, but that was it. I didn’t know about her husband’s diagnosis, that’s really sad.

I just read up on Lisa and Chad’s situation. That really is traumatising for her, especially with a baby as well

Last edited:
So excited to find this. Hopefully more people find this.

I couldn't figure out how I felt about them when I discovered them two years ago. I've dipped in and out but I've decided I'm not a fan. They've worked hard over the years but they are just too much. I definitely agree about how unfortunate the situation for Lisa and Chad is though. No one deserves that. I do hope things improve.

But I've got to also say I love dipping into Dani's YouTube content as she slowly spills the tea on her childhood etc

Reactions: 1
I think they have active threads on different forums. As a band I see them as winding down now.

I think one of their worst covers for me was Wrecking Ball 🫣

Omg I haven’t looked them up for years, didn’t know they had individual Yt channels. Dani is actually a very engaging and charismatic person to listen to. Loving the gossip.

Last edited:
I think they have active threads on different forums. As a band I see them as winding down now.

I think one of their worst covers for me was Wrecking Ball 🫣

Omg I haven’t looked them up for years, didn’t know they had individual Yt channels. Dani is actually a very engaging and charismatic person to listen to. Loving the gossip.
Wrecking ball was terrible! I remember that period, they went so crazy with the vocal effects

I definitely think there’s a few truths in Dani’s husbands sings about impressing his in laws. I do like some of their songs but for some reason Lauren’s singing & talking voice really grates me

I don’t mean this as body shaming but it blows my mind how different Kath looks. I know having twins can take a toll but it’s been awhile, I wonder if there’s something else going on there?

I used to love them but they seem arrogant in the last couple of years.

Reactions: 2
Wow, so glad I found this thread because I agree with everything that has been said! I will always like Lisa the most and in my opinion, I think she is the strongest vocally and most down to earth

I don’t mean this as body shaming but it blows my mind how different Kath looks. I know having twins can take a toll but it’s been awhile, I wonder if there’s something else going on there?

I used to love them but they seem arrogant in the last couple of years.
If I remember correctly I’m sure Kath did a YouTube video recently about some eating issues she had and her body image.

I don’t know why for some reason I can’t warm to Lauren, there’s just something.

I've been low key following them for years, and I'd say Dani used to be my least favorite in Cimorelli, but I like her the most now. I think she was just deeply unhappy in Cimorelli, and I think its very brave for her to chose her own path. It's something at least Amy shouldve done to, I feel she has no direction in life.

I also like Katherine, who seems very kind and still to have an open mind.

I am rarely able to finish their podcast but the most recent one with their mom was interesting. She got 11 kids and appears extremely chill about it. I wished she mentioned having enough money also made the experience easier. I think she kind of downplays how hard having kids is.

If I remember correctly I’m sure Kath did a YouTube video recently about some eating issues she had and her body image.

I don’t know why for some reason I can’t warm to Lauren, there’s just something.
Oh okay, thank you. I hope she gets better.

She said on her instagram story the other day that "she hates everyone" and is "not a friendly person", maybe that's what you're alluding to.

a.jpg

Their masterclass of 2 hours about social media is... 197 dollars. That's crazy...

I expected maybe something about 10 ish dollars, which imo is already pushing it for such a short "masterclass".

But 200 dollars is really just taking straight advantage of their younger fans.

Is Lisa pregnant again?
Why do you think so? Haven't seen anything about it yet.

Their masterclass of 2 hours about social media is... 197 dollars. That's crazy...

I expected maybe something about 10 ish dollars, which imo is already pushing it for such a short "masterclass".

But 200 dollars is really just taking straight advantage of their younger fans.

Why do you think so? Haven't seen anything about it yet.
Their social media content isn't even good, they only have somewhat of a following because they can sing 😭

At least it isn't as much of a scam as Christina's 'life coaching' sessions

Reactions: 2
They are constantly churning out more and more merch, it feels they are releasing another new line before the previous has had chance to sell. The masterclass is amusing, for the years they have been active they could be bigger -granted they refused a lot of things to stick to their 'image'. It makes me really uncomfortable too knowing a lot of young girls watch them and could be sucked in. But I guess money is drying up, they do their podcast and they have pushed Patreon hard. They still do their covers but really when did they properly go all in with their own music? But is this a way to start moving from that into new things. They are not the teenage girls they once were. They have their own families and other things now.

Coming from a religious background, and especially knowing about the whole situation with Dani, them singing with their mother playing the piano doesn't seem like a nice family Christmastime video. It just a representation of the Catholic matriarch not letting her adult daughters get away from her control in a pretty extreme form of religious upbringing/life.

Based on their podcast about rules for their kids
Lisa seems to be the most liberal one, and the most reasonable imo. Still pretty strictly in some ways but the least out of all.

I think if Lisa would have broken free from the band she would be the only one who could've been succesful on her own. She is by far the strongest singer, imo also the prettiest and she's confident and well spoken.

I wonder if she ever regrets not really focusing on going solo, outside of a few projects.

Lauren's songwriting skills are the best tho.