Cimorelli #1

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Dani has split from her husband. She’s took her rings off, changed her ‘E’ necklace to a ‘D’, hasn’t mentioned him for ages on tiktok when normally it’s every other video..

Reactions: 2
I do feel for dani but the way she’s going about it on TikTok and instagram has been so immature

did she delete it? I can’t find anything on either platform
not sure, it’s not just one post or anything - it’s just various instagram stories with vague sad romantic lyrics, tiktok lives where she strongly hints that stuff is up but then doesn’t respond to questions or does but in a weird childish way, and how she phrased her early TikTok posts about not going to the concert (before she changed her mind and went). It comes across as a year 7 relationship breakup where the person is loving the attention

She confirmed it.

I think Emmyn must’ve done something pretty awful on tour for her to leave him.
Before she went to his show in London she said they weren’t broken up, but as soon as she got back she was in her single era

Reactions: 3
She confirmed it.

I think Emmyn must’ve done something pretty awful on tour for her to leave him.
Before she went to his show in London she said they weren’t broken up, but as soon as she got back she was in her single era
Seemed like it happened so fast and suddenly, so weird

Also kinda sad for Dani she basically funded his career and the break up happens when he starts being successful

Reactions: 3
Do you think? On the insta story statement they said they are still friends. Might be trying to save face but I wouldn't be saying that if he did something awful! I always thought she was too good for him tbh. He came across as pretty immature and selfish, I hope she grew tired of it and decided to walk away on her own terms!

I’m actually really worried about dani, she usually posts every day and hasn’t posted for almost a week now. Her brother also put on fb that he needs someone to help move his sisters stuff from LA. hope she’s ok

I’m actually really worried about dani, she usually posts every day and hasn’t posted for almost a week now. Her brother also put on fb that he needs someone to help move his sisters stuff from LA. hope she’s ok
She's been active on instagram - liking posts etc but just hasn't posted anything

Reactions: 1
Dani has just posted Emmyn’s song on insta then said she’s going again? Doesn’t look like there’s a ring but maybe they are back together?