Cian Twomey & Emily Rochford.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cian Twomey is a video creator from Cork and creates comedic sketches based around his girlfriend/muse Emily Rochford since 2015.

Reactions: 1
Wow are they still a thing!? I remember videos of him pretending to be Emily circulating Facebook in like 2015 šŸ˜‚ had no idea they were still trying to be relevant.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Wow are they still a thing!? I remember videos of him pretending to be Emily circulating Facebook in like 2015 šŸ˜‚ had no idea they were still trying to be relevant.

I liked him at the start before all the non stop Emily impressions itā€™s not even funny anymore and very repetitive.

Reactions: 8
Cannot STAND them. I could never understand the appeal? She had a brief stint as a MUA but got addicted to the blow up doll lips and I lost heed after that..

Reactions: 5
Cannot STAND them. I could never understand the appeal? She had a brief stint as a MUA but got addicted to the blow up doll lips and I lost heed after that..
Yeah he kinda went down hill a little re the comedy when she came on the scene, such a shame I liked him in the early days.

Reactions: 3
I genuinely could never understand how she was supposedly a make up artist and how sheā€™d get PR boxes sent to her from the likes of LancĆ“me etc. Her make up was always dreadful.

Reactions: 6
I loved cian and Emily years ago I loved cians Facebook videos I thought they were hilarious and I loved Emily and her makeup looks šŸ˜ but I kind of lost interest when I found Emily used to complain a lot and was always negative

I used to love his videos but they got very repetitive so I stopped watching him. Bit like Tadgh Fleming, funny at first but then very predictable.

Reactions: 4
I used to watch his videos on Facebook but then he started posting random viral videos on his page to up the interaction on his posts as he said Facebook changed how people would see his posts

Reactions: 2
Just jumping on hereā€¦ I get it that she has arthritis and itā€™s an invisible illness.. I have a few friends who have had it since teenagers. However I donā€™t believe she has a ā€œchronicā€ illness as she puts it. If her arthritis was chronic she would hardly be able to move. And I donā€™t think you can use ā€œinvisibleā€ and ā€œchronicā€ in the same context as a physically debilitating disease. She randomly popped up there on my feed and I was like wtf is her page about. Whinging and terrible fashion it seemsā€¦.

Just jumping on hereā€¦ I get it that she has arthritis and itā€™s an invisible illness.. I have a few friends who have had it since teenagers. However I donā€™t believe she has a ā€œchronicā€ illness as she puts it. If her arthritis was chronic she would hardly be able to move. And I donā€™t think you can use ā€œinvisibleā€ and ā€œchronicā€ in the same context as a physically debilitating disease. She randomly popped up there on my feed and I was like wtf is her page about. Whinging and terrible fashion it seemsā€¦.
Well if its ongoing and lasts for long periods of time then it is classified as chronic as its more about length of time than intensity of the disease.

Reactions: 8
No youā€™re way off here! I suffer with an invisible Illness and the amount of people like you who make out it doesnā€™t exist of affect me because YOU canā€™t see or feel it isnā€™t ok. I find this couple really annoying I think I remember them for years ago I canā€™t believe itā€™s still a thing! But your comment isnā€™t ok, please educate yourself in this day and age itā€™s 2022. Iā€™m not being rude honestly but I had to fight to be heard because it couldnā€™t possibly be happening to me at the age I was and it was happening and I was gaslighted by medical professionals til I actually got a formal diagnosis, purely because of my age so donā€™t do that to her

• Heart
Reactions: 18
This comment is not ok. It is unfair to compare your friends to Emily - Everyone's experience is different. You don't 'believe' she has a chronic illness...?There is nothing to believe - it is a fact.
You absolutely can use 'invisible' and 'chronic' in the same context as a physically debilitating disease.
Please educate yourself before making comments like this.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Well if its ongoing and lasts for long periods of time then it is classified as chronic as its more about length of time than intensity of the disease.
Okay didnā€™t know that. My own friends use steroids to treat theirs maybe theirā€™s are chronic too I never heard to them referred to it as chronic so thatā€™s fair enoughšŸ‘

No youā€™re way off here! I suffer with an invisible Illness and the amount of people like you who make out it doesnā€™t exist of affect me because YOU canā€™t see or feel it isnā€™t ok. I find this couple really annoying I think I remember them for years ago I canā€™t believe itā€™s still a thing! But your comment isnā€™t ok, please educate yourself in this day and age itā€™s 2022. Iā€™m not being rude honestly but I had to fight to be heard because it couldnā€™t possibly be happening to me at the age I was and it was happening and I was gaslighted by medical professionals til I actually got a formal diagnosis, purely because of my age so donā€™t do that to her
I also have a chronic stage 4 illness - endometriosis which took 15 yrs to diagnose. 1 in 7 people have endometriosis. So I understand lots of people have invisible illnesses Iā€™m not bashing that. I was speaking about my own friends who have ARTHRITIS who use steroids to treat it as it can be quite bad and during our discussions they never used the word chronic so I wondered if it applied to this disease also and she continuously goes on about it and physically can walk okay. My friend canā€™t walk on her bad days but told me before it hadnā€™t reached chronic stage. That is all

Okay didnā€™t know that. My own friends use steroids to treat theirs maybe theirā€™s are chronic too I never heard to them referred to it as chronic so thatā€™s fair enoughšŸ‘

I also have a chronic stage 4 illness - endometriosis which took 15 yrs to diagnose. 1 in 7 people have endometriosis. So I understand lots of people have invisible illnesses Iā€™m not bashing that. I was speaking about my own friends who have ARTHRITIS who use steroids to treat it as it can be quite bad and during our discussions they never used the word chronic so I wondered if it applied to this disease also and she continuously goes on about it and physically can walk okay. My friend canā€™t walk on her bad days but told me before it hadnā€™t reached chronic stage. That is all
I donā€™t really think you need to defend yourself to this extent. I didnā€™t find your original comment that insulting or offensive and Iā€™ve been living with this condition, amongst others, and fighting for a diagnosis (which I eventually got) for years.

This is a discussion forum where we are all entitled to our opinions and have the opportunity to discuss them. I donā€™t think itā€™s fair to just throw the phrase ā€œeducate yourselfā€ around and I believe it creates animosity whereas discussion and questions are much more healthy. Just my humble opinion.

I followed Emily briefly a long time ago but had to unfollow her as, like you, her page and ā€œcontentā€ confused me. Iā€™m sure sheā€™s a nice enough person just trying to get by but how she has sustained a significant following after the initial interest surge, baffles me. Her makeup looks are awful, her fashion is terrible and I genuinely canā€™t understand what people find interesting about her.

I initially found Cianā€™s comedy sketches funny and think he really could have gone places with the right guidance and training. Unfortunately he seemed happier falling into the ā€œinfluencerā€ šŸ¤¢ category and sold out a bit. Thatā€™s where I think it all went wrong and I believe heā€™s missed his window of opportunity now. Itā€™s a real shame.

I donā€™t really think you need to defend yourself to this extent. I didnā€™t find your original comment that insulting or offensive and Iā€™ve been living with this condition, amongst others, and fighting for a diagnosis (which I eventually got) for years.

This is a discussion forum where we are all entitled to our opinions and have the opportunity to discuss them. I donā€™t think itā€™s fair to just throw the phrase ā€œeducate yourselfā€ around and I believe it creates animosity whereas discussion and questions are much more healthy. Just my humble opinion.

I followed Emily briefly a long time ago but had to unfollow her as, like you, her page and ā€œcontentā€ confused me. Iā€™m sure sheā€™s a nice enough person just trying to get by but how she has sustained a significant following after the initial interest surge, baffles me. Her makeup looks are awful, her fashion is terrible and I genuinely canā€™t understand what people find interesting about her.

I initially found Cianā€™s comedy sketches funny and think he really could have gone places with the right guidance and training. Unfortunately he seemed happier falling into the ā€œinfluencerā€ šŸ¤¢ category and sold out a bit. Thatā€™s where I think it all went wrong and I believe heā€™s missed his window of opportunity now. Itā€™s a real shame.
Thank you. I wasnā€™t to trying to belittle any illness. I also find ā€œeducate yourselfā€ an incredibly crass response thrown around, I could not imagine saying that to someone who didnā€™t understand something.
I follow several pages of people who live with illness and disabilities who are really inspiring. Fair play to Emily if she can make a living out of her page but I honestly cannot see where the appeal to her followers is.

Reactions: 1