Chronically ill influences "aka spoonies"

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have a visceral reaction every time she mis-bleeping-pronounces the word ‘hospital’. I cannot ✨bear✨it. I also think her overall health may be improved by perhaps eating a fresh vegetable or piece of fruit once in a blue moon, her diet is tit.

Reactions: 1
She really is an oddity.
I’m mesmerised by her and her mother. The lies she tells and how she believes it. She said her mother was in “critical care” in hospikal. Only to show the ward, hospital and location to see that it was a general respiratory ward 😂

• Haha
“RhysBrattle” is someone I have just come across on my FYP.
The brain fog part of one of his videos doesn’t come across as genuine. Although I do know he uses a wheelchair so he is disabled.

Why do some of these tiktokers make up extra issues though? Is it so they can have their PIP increased?

“RhysBrattle” is someone I have just come across on my FYP.
The brain fog part of one of his videos doesn’t come across as genuine. Although I do know he uses a wheelchair so he is disabled.

Why do some of these tiktokers make up extra issues though? Is it so they can have their PIP increased?
They all do it now. It seems to be some kind of trend of who can have the most “disabilities” listed in the bio. It’s funny how all of them have the same things 😂

• Haha
Does anyone watch Stacey? Another “suicidal” one spending 24/7 on live whilst her HUSBAND hides away asking people to ring 999, live streaming herself sitting on bridges etc. Berating professionals “not helping”, the usual predictable BS.

Attachments

• Wow
Came across another “spoonie” has anyone come across nickysimpson98, another trans chronic illness “warrior” with all the unproven non organic medical conditions currently sat on live baiting for an ambulance

Has anyone watched these two? Some major alarm bells ringing here can’t put my finger on it though.
I was hoping these two had been mentioned. Very odd, another one who refuses to say what “disabilities” they have. They read each other bed time stories, actual toddler books it’s so weird 😭

I was hoping these two had been mentioned. Very odd, another one who refuses to say what “disabilities” they have. They read each other bed time stories, actual toddler books it’s so weird 😭
These two give me the creeps. Feels very groomy and ott childlike.

Reactions: 2