Cat B Chronically Irritating

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As requested a thread about cat B from the spoonie thread.

Feel free to post a recap
Intro to the thread: Cat is chronically ill, she has adrenal insufficiency, EDS,POTS, brittle asthma, gastro paresis maybe more. She had an NG tube and NG feed for a while but although she was insistent she needed it, despite being overweight it’s being removed. She remains overweight. Shes a positive advocate for her blue badge, she has had run ins with people challenging that she can easily walk to the supermarket from a normal parking space (she could) - but fairly said on her part disability can be unseen. She likes to go kayaking though. On her live she was very critical of her neighbours and she needs to wear earplugs as loud sounds trigger her ptsd and they like to play loud music. Was very silent on the live. They have been violent but actually not violent towards her - she then said she means aggressive. She was in hospital for a while - she very much knows her care plan so moans when the nurse or doctors go against what she wants, if you watch her you’ll know!! They discharged her in a private taxi. Lucky for her as most hospitals as a 20 something year old kayaker would expect you to get their own transport. But it wasn’t good enough as they put her in a private taxi instead of a private ambulance- neither have anything more than a first aid kit! But she wanted the ambulance. she was then affronted that she was expected to have a sponge bath because she is waiting for the council to fit a shower chair - but if has to be a specific one to hold her weight and fit in her shower - bless her, she’s going kayaking soon.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Noticed a comment from the last thread about hatred towards those who are genuinely chronically ill. This isn’t about hatred towards those individuals at all. There’s a stark difference here with Cat thats clear to see. She’s an extremely patronising, entitled individual that clearly has a very large chip on her shoulder and believes the world owes her. I have sympathy and genuine empathy for those of us who are chronically ill and struggle every day (myself included in the chrons gang) 🩷

Reactions: 4
Literally just seen her tiktok moaning about the ward and transport and stuff. I’ve seen her before and her smirk has always rubbed me the wrong way. When she had the NG tube I couldn’t believe it because she had to be eating something to be at the weight she is at. Also, when she complains she can’t wash herself but is able to go kayaking?! The woman is definitely milking it for all it’s worth and coming up with more illnesses as time goes on.

Reactions: 5
Literally just seen her tiktok moaning about the ward and transport and stuff. I’ve seen her before and her smirk has always rubbed me the wrong way. When she had the NG tube I couldn’t believe it because she had to be eating something to be at the weight she is at. Also, when she complains she can’t wash herself but is able to go kayaking?! The woman is definitely milking it for all it’s worth and coming up with more illnesses as time goes on.
Able to go kayaking, able to DRIVE to get herself to work and these activities. Able to wash her hair and style it. The entitlement is astounding.

Reactions: 2
On todays and yesterdays lives she’s mentioned having a thread on ‘some message boards’. You can tell she’s lapping up the attention and it’s obvious she’s loving it. Basking in the glory of a tattle thread. 🙄

Then whinging as uni told her she can’t graduate without handing in the work. Degrees are not participation awards.

Reactions: 4
Does she want an honorary degree? Do the work and reap your rewards - like someone mentioned on her post maybe switch her phone off. The other day she was live whilst doing her dissertation- commitment to the course that is not!!!

Wild isn’t it how only days ago she was complaining about not being provided with an ambulance home, unable to wash herself, demanding carers because she wasn’t safe at home. Yet here we are, face full of makeup, driving around clearly able to attend to her own needs 😂
---
Imagine also being so stupid, so desperate to show & tell all her diagnosis she’s left the doctors surgery on there along with location 😂 nothing like doxing something which I’m sure 99% of us wouldn’t want to do.

Reactions: 3