Christmas time sales

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hiya folks! Just wondering what everyone is on the hunt for in the Christmas sales? So far I’ve found where I’ve browsed online to be a bit dull and nothing’s grabbed my attention so I’m keen to hear from others! I don’t really live near a big enough town/city to be going out to actual shops tomorrow and Tuesday 😊

Reactions: 1
An unusual item but I need a mattress & bedframe for my sons room.
I’ve looked on dreams, Amazon, and mattressman and the deals aren’t that great tbh.
I think I’m gonna wait abit longer.
long gone are the days where I’d be shopping for clothes and handbags in the January sales 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
An unusual item but I need a mattress & bedframe for my sons room.
I’ve looked on dreams, Amazon, and mattressman and the deals aren’t that great tbh.
I think I’m gonna wait abit longer.
long gone are the days where I’d be shopping for clothes and handbags in the January sales 🤣🤣🤣
Hahaha me too, and I don’t even have any children! I love IKEA frames and mattresses but no idea if you even have one near you or there’s something suitable for your son from their range (or whether the right thing matches your budget!)

I bought my sisters PJs and my mother thermal leggings from M&S.

I don't personally need anything myself.

Reactions: 3
Hahaha me too, and I don’t even have any children! I love IKEA frames and mattresses but no idea if you even have one near you or there’s something suitable for your son from their range (or whether the right thing matches your budget!)
Tbh we usually do shop at ikea ( we gamble and buy only but haven’t had issues yet)
But with a bed I’d rather see it in person, it’s difficult because he’s only 22
Months old and it’s trial and error to see if he sleeps better in a bigger bed. If he doesn’t then it’s £300+ down the drain 🤣 we at least until he grows into it.
I’m tempted to look on Facebook marketplace and test the water so he would sleep in a bigger bed. Money is tight as it is for everyone so we’re conscious of that too!

Primark had some of their pjs reduced. I got some lovely fleece ones in those fancy boxes for £7 reduced from £15

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I've a couple of things in my basket on zara, sale starts at 9pm on the app. I've given up on sales to be honest, was bitterly disappointed things I wanted didn't go into the black Friday sales.
There's a wee tub chair in homebase I want, not expensive but jeeze its the time of year you want some sort of reduction.

I’ve ordered a charm in the Pandora sale to save away for my daughter and an Oodie for myself. I want to see if Primark have any reduced pjs left too.

I have christmas money to spend, nothing i need or want but i feel like i need to sale shop 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
got a gel nail kit for xmas so ordered a few more colours from mylee online, they have some pretty good offers!

• Heart
I’ve ordered a charm in the Pandora sale to save away for my daughter and an Oodie for myself. I want to see if Primark have any reduced pjs left too.
Thank you. I ordered one for my sister before for £59 and wanted one too but couldn't justify the price. Had a look now and got the breakfast friends for £44 with free delivery!.

1672003080717.png

• Heart
I’ve got a few family birthdays in January so hoping to get some pressies sorted in the sales

for myself I really want a new winter coat, like a long quilted puffer coat, so hoping to find a bargain coat!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
A spa night away (if my friend agrees).

Anyone have any ideas for a gift. It’s my grandmas birthday in jan she’s currently stuck at home with broken ankles. Any ideas on something I could get her? Maybe something to
keep her entertained at home. She’s normally always out walking so she must be bored!

• Heart
I've had my eye on a pair of jeans in Next for a while ( to replace a similar pair) and I checked the sale online on Xmas eve so I've ordered them. I put them on my card ,then I got a next voucher for Xmas.

I'll probably look out for discounted seasonal food too.

Anyone have any ideas for a gift. It’s my grandmas birthday in jan she’s currently stuck at home with broken ankles. Any ideas on something I could get her? Maybe something to
keep her entertained at home. She’s normally always out walking so she must be bored!
Does she knit?
Puzzles.
Paint by number prints.
Mills and boon books.

Aaaaaaannd everything in my zara basket was gone at 9.05pm. This hasn't been my year for bargains.
I'm giving up on it now.

• Heart
  • Sad

I'm not full of ideas really, but I have a disability that can lay me up for weeks at a time, and I always find it a morale boost to have something to look forward to/goal in mind etc. So if Nan likes walking, try some warm walkers socks, foot massager, hat, scarf and gloves set and let her know it's to keep her warm and cosy while she's out and about, it'll show her that you believe in her and know she'll be up and about in no time. Honestly, it really helps to know your loved ones see past the current situation ❤

(as well as a little gift for now to stop her being bored)

• Heart
Reactions: 4

hobby craft had a marvellous sale before Christmas, glass staining, sewing kits, cross stitch, paint your own money boxes etc. not sure if she’s into that but it’s great for keeping your hands busy

• Heart