New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apparently they are moving back to nz in 2 weeks but there house is so full of stuff?? They havent even told their realestate ??? Makes no sense 🧐
Surely you would have to give more than two weeks notice?
So..... They are moving back to be around family, live with family, be able to continue to both stay at home with the kids, not pay essential every day costs for living (rent, electricity, etc) LIKE WHAT? You are not children, you are adults.
I'm all for having the support of family because there are times in your life you need it BUT they are pretty much going back to NZ to live off family because they've continued to make bad decisions with $$ OR live the life of both being at home with the kids and have date days whilst the kiddos are at daycare.
Naz needs to grow up and get a bleeping job, be a man to his family and provide a stable income. The gifts Chris receives doesn't pay the bills, what happened to the Temu $$$$??? Why not start up OF again??? Your fam must be proud 😉
She provides a negative influence on her followers, not inspiring at all.

Reactions: 1
Soo funny this post on tea time has clearly gotten to her. Yea maybe stop lying online and being shocked when you’re called out for it ? And stopping selling stuff you got for free it’s literally REVOLTING

Y
Surely you would have to give more than two weeks notice?
So..... They are moving back to be around family, live with family, be able to continue to both stay at home with the kids, not pay essential every day costs for living (rent, electricity, etc) LIKE WHAT? You are not children, you are adults.
I'm all for having the support of family because there are times in your life you need it BUT they are pretty much going back to NZ to live off family because they've continued to make bad decisions with $$ OR live the life of both being at home with the kids and have date days whilst the kiddos are at daycare.
Naz needs to grow up and get a bleeping job, be a man to his family and provide a stable income. The gifts Chris receives doesn't pay the bills, what happened to the Temu $$$$??? Why not start up OF again??? Your fam must be proud 😉
She provides a negative influence on her followers, not inspiring at all.
Yup their just going back coz naz won't get a proper job, it will be good to have family support but if they had steady income/jobs they wouldn't need to live with family, their both just grifters and want everything for free with this influncers life style.

‘If you want nice things you have to do into debt, if you pay bills you have to go into debt’ uhh no normal people just get a job? How can you complain about the cost of living when neither of you are working!!! I didn’t realise naz wasn’t working lol how is there house so filthy with both of them home

‘If you want nice things you have to do into debt, if you pay bills you have to go into debt’ uhh no normal people just get a job? How can you complain about the cost of living when neither of you are working!!! I didn’t realise naz wasn’t working lol how is there house so filthy with both of them home
I 100% think they have been using loans/credit card to pay their rent/ live the temu money is paying for travelling back to NZ

I 100% think they have been using loans/credit card to pay their rent/ live the temu money is paying for travelling back to NZ
Omg that's insane!! Credit cards/loans accumulate interest, i wouldn't even get a loan for my car i saved up why the heck to do people want debt over trival tit, the only debt we have is our mortgage.

Hahahahaha you don't have to go into debt to pay bills, working hard with a job pays the bills. And if you want nice things you have to go into debt, um no. Most families go without, save up or it's a long term asset eg house then it's real debt.

Hahahahaha you don't have to go into debt to pay bills, working hard with a job pays the bills. And if you want nice things you have to go into debt, um no. Most families go without, save up or it's a long term asset eg house then it's real debt.
Well apparently they want to save to buy a tiny house 😂

I thought they were being gifted the bunk beds 🤔 then she is talking like she has to buy the kids beds and mattresses.
Poor girl hopes to buy a bed when they get home, another emma NOT the $6k one a much cheaper one obvs 😂 she will work with emma again, wait and see.
That $$ she receives from selling the emma bed is taxable income hehe I hope she realises that 🤣
They have not achieved much in Aussie, pretty much leaving with what they went with..... NOTHING....

Off back to nz for benefits and family taz credits 🫣
Screenshot_20230719_202239_Instagram.jpg

I thought they were being gifted the bunk beds 🤔 then she is talking like she has to buy the kids beds and mattresses.
Poor girl hopes to buy a bed when they get home, another emma NOT the $6k one a much cheaper one obvs 😂 she will work with emma again, wait and see.
That $$ she receives from selling the emma bed is taxable income hehe I hope she realises that 🤣
They have not achieved much in Aussie, pretty much leaving with what they went with..... NOTHING....

Off back to nz for benefits and family taz credits 🫣View attachment 2317971

Can't seem to get her story straight with what she's even getting when back in NZ 🤦🏼‍♀️
Watch her end up getting all the bedding free 🤦🏼‍♀️

Lol her latest tiktok after someone said naz should get a job. ‘Content creating has paid the bills for 3 years’ didn’t you say last week you’re in debt from trying to pay bills?? Obviously doesn’t

Reactions: 2
Lol her latest tiktok after someone said naz should get a job. ‘Content creating has paid the bills for 3 years’ didn’t you say last week you’re in debt from trying to pay bills?? Obviously doesn’t
Bahaha omg she replied to my comment 😂😂😂 I know how influencing works I'm not dumb, but she constantly complaining she's broke and in debt they clearly need another source of income, in todays worlds its not viable to have 2 parents stay home she's living in dream world.. she can't keep her story straight i don't have problems getting money i problems managing it.. and clearly influencering isn't paying enough if your in debt from paying rent and bills. Lol dense

It’s been a lot going on! It feels like maybe she needs to move on from influencing and work on building towards a qualification or a work history? I can’t imagine she’s making much and it doesn’t seem good for her self esteem to be in the influence game..

Looks like she's trying for baby number #3.. girl really needs to focus on setting herself up better financially and better her metal health.. i have 3 kids myself I'm all for having a big family, but when your 23 and broke have 2 kids you can hardly afford..the last thing she should be worried about is getting pregnant.. 🤦‍♀️