Christina Campbell

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Noticed her stories tonight about decorating her daughters bedroom. I’m sorry, I just don’t understand the mentality of doing up and redecorating a rental property?!

As someone who rents, I completely understand the pressure of buying a house, especially in NI at this present moment in time where there is a lot of competition. It can be so toxic comparing your life and situation to others, especially on Instagram.

Reactions: 4
$10k? Holy moly. Is it still there to see?
Unreal
I posted it on Anna's page weeks ago, trying to find it again 🧐
But yeah, two GoFundMe's is excessive, I understand that it's a tit situation, but duck sake, I'd feel bleeping guilty as duck if it was me.

Noticed her stories tonight about decorating her daughters bedroom. I’m sorry, I just don’t understand the mentality of doing up and redecorating a rental property?!

As someone who rents, I completely understand the pressure of buying a house, especially in NI at this present moment in time where there is a lot of competition. It can be so toxic comparing your life and situation to others, especially on Instagram.
Same, I rent too, but there's no chance I'd decorate to the point what they're doing. I just think it's so stupid, the landlords not stupid, the house needs work, money what they didn't want to spend.
The landlord could decide to sell next year if they see how good the work is 🤣🤣 I'd feel so uneasy.

Reactions: 2

That's why I felt a bit sad for her because I feel she's moved to keep up with the instacrowd as her current rental isn't instaworthy enough.

Then I heard about the 10k.

That's why I felt a bit sad for her because I feel she's moved to keep up with the instacrowd as her current rental isn't instaworthy enough.

Then I heard about the 10k.
Trying to find the comment and can't ugh 😫 I'll deep search my comment history tomorrow.
But I couldn't get over how no one realized there was two of them and not one 🤣🤣
Too much detective work online 🧭

I don't want to say how I seen it because I don't want it to be magically wiped, but it wasn't hard 🧐

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Right trolllls, let’s play a game of spot the ad declaration 🤗 magnifying glasses requiredView attachment 639728
But Christina deserves it.. I get a stillbirth is hard, but I know people who are nurses and people who have literally lost family to COVID-19. They are more deserving.
That's how she'll spin it, sympathy card.

She's so easy to predict fs 🤣🤣🤣🤣🧐

So in less than a week since the insta ramble where she insisted she pays for most of her stuff Christina has had an invite to sample new menu for Coffee and Donuts at Guilt Trip, a PR sample facial, free coffee for roadtrip from Barista Bar (paid partnership #ad), free car for roadtrip (paid partnership with Edwin May Nissan #ad) and free dinner at Pier 36 (kindly gifted).

• Haha
  • Wow
So in less than a week since the insta ramble where she insisted she pays for most of her stuff Christina has had an invite to sample new menu for Coffee and Donuts at Guilt Trip, a PR sample facial, free coffee for roadtrip from Barista Bar (paid partnership #ad), free car for roadtrip (paid partnership with Edwin May Nissan #ad) and free dinner at Pier 36 (kindly gifted).
Kindly gifted is a phrase that pisses me off 🤣 did you ask nicely for the free stuff Christina? 🤔

• Haha
But we're all the haters, I just got a 24.5k a year job today Christina, do you get that from Instagram? 😉 bleeping doubt it 🤣🤣🤣
I'm not jealous, just boils my blood knowing that my hard working taxes will be going to the likes of her soon enough.

Kindly gifted is a phrase that pisses me off 🤣 did you ask nicely for the free stuff Christina? 🤔
No she bleeping didn't, bet she begged for it like the rest of them.

Plus had to laugh on the "ask me anything" box she put up she only answered 1 question on it which was did you buy your house . Contrived i feel!

• Haha
And there we go, Christina, Elle and their other minion are getting a free meal at some Indian place in Belfast.

Woe is me, I don't take gifts, I'm sure this will be another "kindly gifted" shite and a restaurant we can all avoid 🤣🤣✨

I dont feel like she is enjoying doing up this new house. I know its been said here before but the concept of doing up someone elses house to the extent they are is just so off to me. I feel like the landlord is taking advantage of them! It looks like quite a dated property so they are doing the landlord a huge favour !

• Haha
I dont feel like she is enjoying doing up this new house. I know its been said here before but the concept of doing up someone elses house to the extent they are is just so off to me. I feel like the landlord is taking advantage of them! It looks like quite a dated property so they are doing the landlord a huge favour !
Of course the landlords taking advantage, it doesn't make Christina the money.
Wouldn't surprise me if we hear they're moving again in a year 😂
She's only went for that house because she wants to be like the other instahuns on the "interior journey" ✨
I just think it's so silly and immature to literally follow what everyone else does, if you can't afford it and your mates can, if they don't get it, then they ain't your mates, 💯 all the instahuns she has are as fake as they go 🐸

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Of course the landlords taking advantage, it doesn't make Christina the money.
Wouldn't surprise me if we hear they're moving again in a year 😂
She's only went for that house because she wants to be like the other instahuns on the "interior journey" ✨
I just think it's so silly and immature to literally follow what everyone else does, if you can't afford it and your mates can, if they don't get it, then they ain't your mates, 💯 all the instahuns she has are as fake as they go 🐸
This is why I feel a bit sad for her. It's a clear example of the pressure and falseness of insta.
She obviously didn't feel her rental was 'instaworthy' in comparison to all the self builds or period renovations (where they all have the same grey kitchens, herringbone floors and let's not forget the old faithful.. panelling).
While I do think she is creaming the freebies and will eventually morph into insta-twit Anna - I just feel she's almost been pressured into this for more engagement, followers, gifts and ads - and that pressure has come from herself trying to keep up with all the other insta-twats.

Reactions: 5
I don’t get why anyone would be abusive to Christina Campbell…..never a reason to be abusive to anyone, especially someone who has lost a child to stillborn.

I don’t get why anyone would be abusive to Christina Campbell…..never a reason to be abusive to anyone, especially someone who has lost a child to stillborn.
Nobodies been abusive I don’t think. She’s just ragin there’s a thread on here and someone asked her questions about her house

• Heart
Nobodies been abusive I don’t think. She’s just ragin there’s a thread on here and someone asked her questions about her house
Yes someone has been abusive to her… trolling her Instagram account and making up several ‘anonymous’ accounts to do so.

Yes someone has been abusive to her… trolling her Instagram account and making up several ‘anonymous’ accounts to do so.
They didn’t make the accounts just to message her 😂 if you read the persons comments, they say how they already have another account. One is their own, the other is a burner. For Christina to think it’s all for her is a little bit naive and conceited

• Heart
  • Angry
They didn’t make the accounts just to message her 😂 if you read the persons comments, they say how they already have another account. One is their own, the other is a burner. For Christina to think it’s all for her is a little bit naive and conceited
Sad that you take pleasure in that.