Christie Swadling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Studio 10 should be so bleeping ashamed and probably fined for such an irresponsible interview. An unqualified uneducated steroid head full of filler and botched boob jobs is not going to inspire any anorexia victims to recover, and may just influence them to become plastic surgery steroid addicts too.

Reactions: 9
Studio 10 should be so bleeping ashamed and probably fined for such an irresponsible interview. An unqualified uneducated steroid head full of filler and botched boob jobs is not going to inspire any anorexia victims to recover, and may just influence them to become plastic surgery steroid addicts too.
Well I sent them a message on Instagram. No one will see it. But just saying the same as what you have above

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Those last two years have flown by, it seems like only last week it was 7 years.
How convenient, when she just shared the info hasn’t had it in almost a decade then magically has it back? I’m not buying it… Her bones will be crumbling like dust soon from her hormonal issues

We can literally see that there is 0 product on that brush….
The brush is “malnunourished” of product

• Haha
Reactions: 7
“I’m just wearing blush and lipstick” and the drawn on spikey grot brows and a filter….. Crispy why lie about tit like that. How about use whatever platform you think you have to teach girls to embrace themselves and not think they have to hide behind a filter and makeup? All about “self-growth” yet so obsessed with faking it til you make it.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
“I’m just wearing blush and lipstick” and the drawn on spikey grot brows and a filter….. Crispy why lie about tit like that. How about use whatever platform you think you have to teach girls to embrace themselves and not think they have to hide behind a filter and makeup? All about “self-growth” yet so obsessed with faking it til you make it.
My eyelids hurt just looking at this. How she can wear these fans it's beyond me... and it's not even attractive as false lashes can be. She is so over the top. Also, her face and body colour never match, who buys make up she sells?

Spiked grot brows are exactly what they are 😂 I guess according to Crispy concealer and foundation don’t count as make up 😂 it’s very obvious she is wearing these products as you can’t see her alcohol ravaged skin. I have no idea how she thinks she looks good with those lashes, mismatched skin tones between her face and the rest of her body and that ratty plastic looking head of hair 🤢

I think she puffs on ice guys! Why all of a sudden does she have massive scars on her face from picking. She is a junkie bleep. She should do a video On how to safely inject steroids. Her bf is sooo disgusting imagine being that wankers gf. Ewww he is soo foul I actually find him worse than her. If I saw them down the street I would spab both of them.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Let's discuss and think about how she was years ago. I miss that Christie. She really used to brighten my days when I watched her YouTube videos. Anyone remember how funny she was? She seemed so genuine and happy. She began to change when she released her gut-health book and the after the boob job, she was a goner. She changed completely. I'm just like... how does someone take a complete 180 in how they present themselves, how they talk, their personality, everything?! Idk, I miss the old her. She was gorgeous and just an enjoyable person. Anyone else feel this way?

Reactions: 13
Let's discuss and think about how she was years ago. I miss that Christie. She really used to brighten my days when I watched her YouTube videos. Anyone remember how funny she was? She seemed so genuine and happy. She began to change when she released her gut-health book and the after the boob job, she was a goner. She changed completely. I'm just like... how does someone take a complete 180 in how they present themselves, how they talk, their personality, everything?! Idk, I miss the old her. She was gorgeous and just an enjoyable person. Anyone else feel this way?
I actually think that was a fake version of her and now we are seeing the real version. I could be wrong but it's just a feeling.

Reactions: 4
I actually think that was a fake version of her and now we are seeing the real version. I could be wrong but it's just a feeling.
From what I witnessed when she lived on the coast, yes she was a show pony, expected everything for nothing but did seem to care about things like the environment, etc. not just herself. She had a much more relaxed, casual and natural lifestyle back then.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.