Christie Swadling #4 Followers not growing, mini-peen showing, spelling on crap app not very glowing

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't say who has told me, but it is from a very close source to them. I know what I have been told is factual.
Sorry would love to say more but at this stage I'm not able to do so.
It’s irrelevant. No matter what the circumstances, if her safety has been compromised, it is not OK. Yes she should leave in that case but it’s often not as simple as that for many women.

Reactions: 6
It’s so sad - no one should be in this situation. Just goes to show, social media is a highlights reel. From the outside, their relationship seems perfect and clearly, it’s not. I hope she is safe.
Sorry, but from get go blind Freddy could see this "relationship " was built on roads, babysitting, fake tits, thieves and liars. They both deserve what they get.

Reactions: 5
I can’t help but feel a little sorry for her after reading that story she just put up.
She needs to leave him and quick.

Reactions: 7
Girl has lost the plot and scaring the tit out of Kaden with her sleep paralysis and demons!
Can't sleep in her bed when Meathead not there now, so has watched documentaries with Kaden, also scaring him, and moved them all downstairs to the loungeroom to sleep.
Maybe laying off the alcohol nightly would be a good place to start. She fits into most of the categories for causes.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Girl has lost the plot and scaring the tit out of Kaden with her sleep paralysis and demons!
Can't sleep in her bed when Meathead not there now, so has watched documentaries with Kaden, also scaring him, and moved them all downstairs to the loungeroom to sleep.
Maybe laying off the alcohol nightly would be a good place to start. She fits into most of the categories for causes.
Sleep paralysis my arse. She’s wasted, perhaps trying to show another side for court?

Reactions: 3
Another failed business for her following on from many past ventures.
He no longer has a link to the app on his insta. The website has expired. If you click the link on her bio it takes you to the landing page but if you try to join it also comes up with expired website.
Two years of work down the drain. Does explain why she hasn't been posting about it for a while.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Another failed business for her following on from many past ventures.
He no longer has a link to the app on his insta. The website has expired. If you click the link on her bio it takes you to the landing page but if you try to join it also comes up with expired website.
Two years of work down the drain. Does explain why she hasn't been posting about it for a while.
I wonder why they didn’t just pay the hosting fee? A bit weird to let all that hard work go down the drain.

Reactions: 1
Maybe there's something else going on with the work side ie dissolving it like she did with Irma before she went bankrupt. Perhaps he's going to slowly dissolve things he's created with her incase they split. He knows she can make money as a creator and if he had to sell and split assets, she could start again, he'd be inclined to be the one in more financial hardship as I'm assuming most of the big assets are in his name, unless in a business name, which means the business fronts the loss, not the person.hes not on her posts as much and tries cov e ring his face in some when they are together, so I think a split could be coming, although he'd lose a babysitter and house cleaner. I think it will come from no where and she'll be in a state of shock when it happens and no one to really reach out too. Those friends of hers look more like drinking buddies than ride or die friendships, as she's isolated herself so much to rely on him.

Reactions: 2
Maybe there's something else going on with the work side ie dissolving it like she did with Irma before she went bankrupt. Perhaps he's going to slowly dissolve things he's created with her incase they split. He knows she can make money as a creator and if he had to sell and split assets, she could start again, he'd be inclined to be the one in more financial hardship as I'm assuming most of the big assets are in his name, unless in a business name, which means the business fronts the loss, not the person.hes not on her posts as much and tries cov e ring his face in some when they are together, so I think a split could be coming, although he'd lose a babysitter and house cleaner. I think it will come from no where and she'll be in a state of shock when it happens and no one to really reach out too. Those friends of hers look more like drinking buddies than ride or die friendships, as she's isolated herself so much to rely on him.
They are certainly drug friends, not friends at all. Thing is: she wanted to be hard, hang out with drug fucked wannabes, the “protective” man… she destroyed herself for him!