Chloephillips_sw #2 CP has no life, nor a brain. Totally obsessed with weight gain

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like cauliflower rice and tuna. I really hope she’s not massively under eating.
It can’t be long until her wedding now? Surely crash dieting like this isn’t the best idea as if she loses too much weight her dress won’t fit properly? Also I know she’s trying to drop the SW image but I imagine a lot of her followers do SW so isn’t healthy to post meals like that as you say

Reactions: 2
It can’t be long until her wedding now? Surely crash dieting like this isn’t the best idea as if she loses too much weight her dress won’t fit properly? Also I know she’s trying to drop the SW image but I imagine a lot of her followers do SW so isn’t healthy to post meals like that as you say
She’ll be able to get it altered most likely so that won’t be too much of an issue. I actually have no idea when the wedding is? I got married last summer and I dieted hard for it and I’ve litterally put it all back on since then! It’s just so unattainable. She’s going to have a big come down when this happens.

Reactions: 2