chloejobletsoe

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Missed seeing her posts as she had deleted them and wondered what was going on! Did anyone screengrab them?
Such a shame, they're perfectly allowed to be disappointed!

Missed seeing her posts as she had deleted them and wondered what was going on! Did anyone screengrab them?
Such a shame, they're perfectly allowed to be disappointed!
No I wish I did now! She had written something along the lines of how they're all crying despite being paid highly to get the ball in the goal, it was pretty bad how she wrote it and apparently is now being 'trolled' because of it. I'm glad people including myself DM'd her to make her aware of how awful her post was! Doesn't make us trolls 😴

Reactions: 2
She always comes across so smug. Had to unfollow her a while back. Just had a quick look and now she's full on vegan she will be even more unbearable. He gives me the ick.

Reactions: 1
She always comes across so smug. Had to unfollow her a while back. Just had a quick look and now she's full on vegan she will be even more unbearable. He gives me the ick.
I don’t think she is fully vegan. She still seems to have meat and dairy if she goes out. It’s just her husband who is vegan. Still cannot stand her!