Chloe_lauren_xx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg does anyone know why her fella Benn spells his name with two ‘nn’s it drives me mad I don’t know why, it seems pretentious. Fair enough it’s is name but I have never seen it before - is his name Bennion or something?!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Omg does anyone know why her fella Benn spells his name with two ‘nn’s it drives me mad I don’t know why, it seems pretentious. Fair enough it’s is name but I have never seen it before - is his name Bennion or something?!!
She answered this before, it’s the right spelling of how his mum chose to spell it. It’s after someone tho however I can’t mind who? Nigel Benn 🤦🏻‍🤷🏻‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 3
she said before his parents spelled it with two n’s so people didn’t think it was shortened from Benjamin

• Wow
Why do people do these ask me boxes then only answer 6 questions. Is it purely to get engagement??

• Heart
Why do people do these ask me boxes then only answer 6 questions. Is it purely to get engagement??
It pisses me off that she’s saying she hasn’t got time to message everyone back that sent get well wishes to her daughter, yet in the next story she’s asking people to send her questions! 😤

I think she injury does it so she can post the link discount for the millionth time.

There’s always an underlying reason why people do Q&A’s it’s pathetic.

But, I didn’t know till now that little Hallie had those issues love her. Hope she will be ok now going forward 💖

Reactions: 1
The pampers ad is so ick! She could have at least put a top on the poor girl! 😡

Reactions: 4
This woman has a serious drinking problem.
It’s every bloody day. If she was living in a council house she’d have social services involved but because she has a house full of crushed velvet and a pyramid scheme to flog it is seen as relatable?

Reactions: 11
This woman has a serious drinking problem.
It’s every bloody day. If she was living in a council house she’d have social services involved but because she has a house full of crushed velvet and a pyramid scheme to flog it is seen as relatable?
completely agree!!!! This is where our system is SO wrong SS never ever look at a married woman with a mortgage and anyone who tells me different is wrong I work around that system! But if you’re not wealthy, single, you are the first to be pulled up!

Reactions: 5
There's a lot I can criticise her for (her overly beige wardrobe for a start) but mothers are allowed to have a glass of wine. Nobody would think twice about a father having a nightly beer. One glass in an evening Is not a problem and would not had social services knocking on any doors.

(Even though rose is the least tasty of all wines haha)

She does always seem to have a drink in hand in pics but that doesn’t make her a alcoholic does she drink the whole bottle? What I did have a issue with yesterday was that she said she was at her friends house, she was driving and then had a drink in her hand.

There's a lot I can criticise her for (her overly beige wardrobe for a start) but mothers are allowed to have a glass of wine. Nobody would think twice about a father having a nightly beer. One glass in an evening Is not a problem and would not had social services knocking on any doors.

(Even though rose is the least tasty of all wines haha)
It’s not a nightly wine though is it, it’s a wine in the middle of the day. If you can’t get through the day without a wine at lunch time then you’ve got issues

It’s not a nightly wine though is it, it’s a wine in the middle of the day. If you can’t get through the day without a wine at lunch time then you’ve got issues
I totally agree, she does always seem to crack open the bottle, but I guess that’s a matter of opinion, I don’t drink daily and my husband doesn’t have beer daily.

Has she had more work done recently? Her face is looking like she has.

Reactions: 2
No please or thank you from any of the children when they came in for her to open their crisps.
Nice to see she’s teaching them appearance is more important than manners

No please or thank you from any of the children when they came in for her to open their crisps.
Nice to see she’s teaching them appearance is more important than manners
😂 as if she even realises to correct them, she just continues to stare blankly at herself. And do her kids have free access to the snack drawer??

Reactions: 2
😂 as if she even realises to correct them, she just continues to stare blankly at herself. And do her kids have free access to the snack drawer??
As long as they’re dressed pretty in their #gifted designer clothes I doubt she’ll care about their behaviour. Which she will regret and will be hilarious to watch in another year when they’re all nightmares 🤐

I can’t believe how much she looks like Gail platt with that hairstyle 👀.

Surprised she just lets the kids help themselves to snacks, then again, if she’s too busy faffing with her hair then I can’t blame them.

She’s really stuck up herself, so it’s not surprising she doesn’t teach her children manners. She probably doesn’t have any herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The Dyson hair curler thing seems crap, bless her for trying to sell it but it makes her her look very 'Dallas' 80s. So she's actually performing a public service and saving us money 😂 .

She s a beautiful woman but all those gifted clothes arw really poor quality and yoi can tell.

The Dyson hair curler thing seems crap, bless her for trying to sell it but it makes her her look very 'Dallas' 80s. So she's actually performing a public service and saving us money 😂 .

She s a beautiful woman but all those gifted clothes arw really poor quality and yoi can tell.
I don’t know about beautiful, but she used to look prettier before she had all that work done to her face.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.