Chloe Walsh

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would but if anyone I know found this thread I’d be found out VERY quickly 😳😂
Ah stop! You can’t do that to us. They have no proof 😂

I’ll find out if she’s still working in that shop but I seriously doubt it. It was actually gas though, literally had this vacant look on her face as she fixed her hair 😂

Agreed 1000%
What shop was it? 😂

Reactions: 1
Wonder how long it will take to be back on the ban wagon of ‘girls girls girls, you need to try this new product’ like yes chloe, I would too if I got them for free, and the kabuki brush for only €20, can you believe it. Is she for real 😂

No I’m sorry now but it’s the “WAS €700 NOW ONLY €60” for me like if you see if she’s advertising something, it’s always NOW ONLY as if it’s a pure bargain! Chloeeeee if you read this, plsssssss stop girl, it hurts my functioning brain cells

Ah stop! You can’t do that to us. They have no proof 😂

What shop was it? 😂

I would defo spill the tea but I legit will give myself away and I am not getting myself outted 😂😂 maybe if I move from limerick 😉

It’s the shop that’s beside easons and monsoon, I’m not naming it for security reasons cus you’d never know who reads this and I don’t want to be the cause of anything 😂

Reactions: 3
No I’m sorry now but it’s the “WAS €700 NOW ONLY €60” for me like if you see if she’s advertising something, it’s always NOW ONLY as if it’s a pure bargain! Chloeeeee if you read this, plsssssss stop girl, it hurts my functioning brain cells

I would defo spill the tea but I legit will give myself away and I am not getting myself outted 😂😂 maybe if I move from limerick 😉

It’s the shop that’s beside easons and monsoon, I’m not naming it for security reasons cus you’d never know who reads this and I don’t want to be the cause of anything 😂
Oh yes I get you about the shop! Yes €60 bargain hun! Like is she well!! Ah stop was it someone who has a following, even initials? Help a girl out here 😂

Oh yes I get you about the shop! Yes €60 bargain hun! Like is she well!! Ah stop was it someone who has a following, even initials? Help a girl out here 😂

All I’ll say is if you went to the same secondary school, you’d know! I’m not getting into any issues with her because I cannot be bothered in the slightest to entertain her 😂 also limerick is too small and we have have legit 2 nightclubs (so when we can go out again, I do not want a target on my back 😂) so I will be keeping quiet 😂

Pretty sure she left BTS a few years ago

Same brand as far as I know, different premises. But yeah she was there too

All I’ll say is if you went to the same secondary school, you’d know! I’m not getting into any issues with her because I cannot be bothered in the slightest to entertain her 😂 also limerick is too small and we have have legit 2 nightclubs (so when we can go out again, I do not want a target on my back 😂) so I will be keeping quiet 😂

Ah stop! I don’t even live in the surrounding counties of limerick 😂 would she know it was you if you said it on here? I need to know😂😂

So he had been cheating with someone she went to school with is it? or was it happening while they were in school and others knew about it?

Also I'm sure she would cry if someone even said boo to her! She wouldn't like to give out to someone in case a hair fell out of place in the process.

• Haha
Have heard rumours that he is constantly cheating on her and there was rumours he was gay but I don’t believe those. Cheating is defo true though, I know that for a fact
I can also second this. Cheating is 10000000% true. 😶😶😶

So he had been cheating with someone she went to school with is it? or was it happening while they were in school and others knew about it?

Also I'm sure she would cry if someone even said boo to her! She wouldn't like to give out to someone in case a hair fell out of place in the process.
Come on ye can’t leave us hanging on this juice 😂

I’m weak laughing girls hahahaha tbf she defo would, and it isn’t fair to the girls it happened with either, well the 2 I know of anyway, because they genuinely didn’t know so I don’t feel comfortable saying anything else other than that 😂 tbf like I think Chloe knows so why would she get back with him? Wouldn’t be me 💁🏼‍♀️

His sister is also a wanna be social media HUN

Oh straight up facts, poor guy has it from chloe and Sophie

I know she did modelling work for Sineads Curvy Styles work shop aswell, and she said she was morto to even be there because they were all so old but that she didn’t care because she was getting paid 😳 don’t bite the hand that feeds you hun!

Reactions: 4
Oh my god finally a thread on Chloe! I didn’t realise so many people saw through her too 👏👏
The cheating with Andrew I can also confirm. Well I can confirm he attempts to cheat but not sure if he’s ever gone through with it, I personally know 2 girls and myself included that he has begged to get with. A constant adding and deleting on apps and asking for nudes and also claiming he’s not with her but then jets off to Barbados and the likes with her.
I don’t know if he’s cheated or been texting anyone that is known because myself and the girls I know we are literally nobody’s!

Her sending nudes is also true because I’ve seen them aswel 🙈

She doesn’t work in T.H anymore and I don’t think she has for some time now!

• Heart
Oh my god finally a thread on Chloe! I didn’t realise so many people saw through her too 👏👏
The cheating with Andrew I can also confirm. Well I can confirm he attempts to cheat but not sure if he’s ever gone through with it, I personally know 2 girls and myself included that he has begged to get with. A constant adding and deleting on apps and asking for nudes and also claiming he’s not with her but then jets off to Barbados and the likes with her.
I don’t know if he’s cheated or been texting anyone that is known because myself and the girls I know we are literally nobody’s!

Her sending nudes is also true because I’ve seen them aswel 🙈

She doesn’t work in T.H anymore and I don’t think she has for some time now!

Ahhh we must be in similar circles because I legit just said the same thing! Limerick is clearly v small but I have seen him on tinder and he did match me before but it was gone the following day

Reactions: 2
Chloe gets back with because as far as I’m aware she’s also doing the same to him.. hearsay of someone she went to school with now 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Wow
Guys I need to sit down! This is too much juicy goss in one day 😂😂 anything else? 😂 I love it hahah!!

Chloe gets back with because as far as I’m aware she’s also doing the same to him.. hearsay of someone she went to school with now 🤷🏼‍♀️
Stop! How have I never heard this before. Maybe only locals know it??

• Haha
Guys I need to sit down! This is too much juicy goss in one day 😂😂 anything else? 😂 I love it hahah!!

Your replies are gas, I wish we were friends 😂 also living for the tea being spilled with this and So sue!!

Hadn’t heard that myself! Doesn’t surprise me though but it would defo make sense

Your replies are gas, I wish we were friends 😂 also living for the tea being spilled with this and So sue!!

Hadn’t heard that myself! Doesn’t surprise me though but it would defo make sense
Yes!! I need to move to limerick! 😂 I just love how they have such a front (including sue) of a perfect life and Chloe tries to show a perfect life and her bf off on apps and off on other women haha morto and then Sues Husband off in Portugal with other woman too! How am I going to watch the Megan and Harry interview as well. My head is going to explode 😂😂

• Haha
All the drama last night and Chloe literally doing a dripping gold demo 😂😂 she will stick by the Jackson’s though as they are her only solid brand repping she does. Without that she’s gone back to a nobody.

I’m not necessarily a local I’ve just been told it so don’t have any solid proof of anyone she’s gotten with I’ve literally just heard she’s at it! 😂😂