Chloe Walsh

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t imagine that many people like her though or she has lots of friends.. she has the personality of a mop

Reactions: 1
Why do more people not take the piss out of her?? She’s pathetic! Posing in evening wear in her bedroom of her parents house, on a portable threadmill.. as if she’s something out of vogue... whaaaaaat?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Why do more people not take the piss out of her?? She’s pathetic! Posing in evening wear in her bedroom of her parents house, on a portable threadmill.. as if she’s something out of vogue... whaaaaaat?
But couldn’t move the other day with back pain 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Exactly! Here she is show casing her bouquets of flowers to Instagram that she got because she has scoliosis.. 🙄🙄 at this point I blame the people around her for enabling this

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Anyone know where she got the portable treadmill?

This is it, I have one and it's very handy!!

Instead of ‘bringing out her own clothing range’ would she not be better getting her driving license , moving out, being independent. First pic she posts of all the suits cases while she’s to get someone to drive her to the photo shoot. And she getting the green bus to Kildare village every week. She’s some dose

Her own clothing range. Very original, can’t imagine people would want to buy her tat while she’s promoting vavavoom and DKNY

I think that this girl has hugely overinflated sense of her own importance.. I really don’t know what she is think with her own clothing brand.

Watch her stuff sell out immediately now too, but then you have to remember realistically they have only probably 2 of each item 🤣🤣

Other than a ball, where are u suppose to wear her shite? Suppose too many people are doing tracksuits, bless her