Chloe Walsh

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone know how much her 2013 Quiz dresses are?
€100+!! Most €129. Absolute state of them. No wonder not even one is selling
---
You can see the stock she has left. She’s sold about 2 dresses since it launched 😂 dope
---
The price of the dresses and also expecting people to fork out €6 for delivery, notions

Last edited:
Watch me become obsessed with watching the stock left 🤣 she really should get that turned off or else we’re all going to know how big this failure is going to be!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Watch me become obsessed with watching the stock left 🤣 she really should get that turned off or else we’re all going to know how big this failure is going to be!
So bad , still the exact same amount of stock in that clip on her video two hours ago, so embarrassing

I’m so embarrassed for her that that was her big secret and all the work she put into it, and she couldn’t even do basic market research? This girl prides herself on fast fashion and fashion trends for thé gram, the level of delusion to think you could even break into fashion/design and industry is beyond a joke.

Reactions: 1
I’m so embarrassed for her that that was her big secret and all the work she put into it, and she couldn’t even do basic market research? This girl prides herself on fast fashion and fashion trends for thé gram, the level of delusion to think you could even break into fashion/design and industry is beyond a joke.
Excuse you! She’s been working on it for two years 😂 did u ever hear such shite. The outfits are so 2008 and she’s forever advertising for vavavoom who have fab party dresses for €30 and always have discount codes. She’s crazy and those prices are a joke

• Haha
😂😂 ah here 2 years!!! What a waster. Her time would have been better spent doing her theory test and passing her driving test.

Reactions: 3
€100+!! Most €129. Absolute state of them. No wonder not even one is selling
---
You can see the stock she has left. She’s sold about 2 dresses since it launched 😂 dope
---
The price of the dresses and also expecting people to fork out €6 for delivery, notions
They look so cheap too, the absolute cheek charging that much

Anyone think it’s weird that she hasn’t tried on her own dresses and wouldn’t wear them out last night? What another flop

Anyone think it’s weird that she hasn’t tried on her own dresses and wouldn’t wear them out last night? What another flop
I thought it was weird she came onto her stories to justify why she wasn’t wearing them and I actually felt like she was lying.. her excuse/story was too convoluted.. 🙄it was off. She’s an idiot and the state of her hair, the blonde does nothing for her and the length is weird

I thought it was weird she came onto her stories to justify why she wasn’t wearing them and I actually felt like she was lying.. her excuse/story was too convoluted.. 🙄it was off. She’s an idiot and the state of her hair, the blonde does nothing for her and the length is weird
I find it strange that she’s trying on for DKNy, vavavoom etc but not once has tried on her own dress? That says enough surely

Had a quick little check of all the sizes left there, so really not many have gone at all so who’s she packaging all these boxes up for every day on her stories? I wish I actually properly recorded this at the start now so I had a genuine figure for what she’s sold 🤣🤣 I need to get a life I know 🙈🙈🙈 I would just love to know the thought process behind a next to nobody thinking they could come out with their own clothing brand 🙄

Reactions: 2
Had a quick little check of all the sizes left there, so really not many have gone at all so who’s she packaging all these boxes up for every day on her stories? I wish I actually properly recorded this at the start now so I had a genuine figure for what she’s sold 🤣🤣 I need to get a life I know 🙈🙈🙈 I would just love to know the thought process behind a next to nobody thinking they could come out with their own clothing brand 🙄
the fact that she’s on the dirty ground ‘packing orders’. Yet having to walk to the post office becoz she can’t drive, she still has plenty of sizes in all dresses but can’t wear her own dresses to promote them?

• Haha
the fact that she’s on the dirty ground ‘packing orders’. Yet having to walk to the post office becoz she can’t drive, she still has plenty of sizes in all dresses but can’t wear her own dresses to promote them?
It’s really laughable, but she will call her a business owner and give herself every title under the sun.

Reactions: 2
I haven't been on her social media but curious to know has she mentioned anything about being over in Tenerife since last Tuesday?
Granted shes not there for a holiday but a family (in laws) matter but wondered is she using the time to post as normal?

I haven't been on her social media but curious to know has she mentioned anything about being over in Tenerife since last Tuesday?
Granted shes not there for a holiday but a family (in laws) matter but wondered is she using the time to post as normal?
Wouldn’t be like her not to post but no, she hasn’t mentioned. She’s too busy posting the same pre recorded packing stories for cinched 😂😂

• Haha
Anyone know why she’s been so quiet and alluding to a different kind of Christmas this year
Shes been abroad. Her boyfriend's father isn't well and he's in Tenerife in hospital very seriously ill. She flew out Tuesday with Andrew and her father in laws partner to be with him. Ended up staying over there. Think they're due back Friday possibly. But will need to verify .