Chloe Walsh

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m guessing lingerie or bikinis. Something she can use to post naked pictures of herself on the gram
Will defo be something stupid, built up like everything else. She needs to get her priorities straight . Learning to drive for example

Reactions: 1
Anyone here know her personally? I feel like her voice is so put on and so forced, she’s so irritating. Yes hun, in 2031, you’ll be 34 like cop on

Saw her last Thursday at a counter in BT's. Was waiting ages for her to finish up ranting on about some last minute holiday she was taking blah blah blah then asking assistant all about her boyfriend hence the millions of complementary luxury travel size products she got 🙄🙄..so loud..anyway I have a thing coming up abroad and she's invited so should be interesting?????? 🤭🤭🤭

God help that friends she’s with. Bringing a big pair of heels just to take a pic on the boat thing . All the photo shoots everyday, she’s nuts

Reactions: 2
Notice she never goes on a second holiday with the same people. Unbearable I’d assume.

She’s unbearable on social media I’d say she’s ten times worse IRL. It’s all me me me! I went on a trip before with a friend who was similar she lived in her phone and constantly taking selfies posing for photos, like I mean constantly.. I couldn’t for the life of me understand why she couldn’t put her phone down and enjoy the experience! New city..’so many things to do and see! It was irritating to say the least!

Like imagine just having a chill day and dressing casual and you’ve to wait 3 hours for Chloe to put on makeup, top up tan and put all that shimmery stuff all over her. Jesus like she’d be painful, then have a photoshoot everywhere she goes, not telling us locations as if she’s a celeb and obviously so conscious that she can’t post live like she has to prob edit and post when she’s in bed from that day, so strange

Anyone know what this big secret project is?
I can only guess it’s possibly bringing out her own range of tan or a collab with some brand on her own lipstick. As u can imagine, as dramatic as ever the clown

• Haha
It’s like 4 years in the making and it’s apparently more important for her than learning to drive! It would want to be good or something sensational. She’s such a clown.

Genuinely howling at the scoliosis story! The way she’s telling it is absolutely gas, calling laya clinic the hospital aswel it’s hilarious 😂😂😂can you suddenly get scoliosis at 25?

• Haha
Genuinely howling at the scoliosis story! The way she’s telling it is absolutely gas, calling laya clinic the hospital aswel it’s hilarious 😂😂😂can you suddenly get scoliosis at 25?
I was thinking the exact same, picture of the blue blanket for proof. Wasn’t she due an email back today of her news, I bet it’s not going ahead and this will be the excuse. Did her parents not realize she had it as a child

Ya if it's not severe you wouldn't know you had it until it started giving you pain etc

It’s probably from all the bending and shite she is doing for her photos to make herself look like a REAL ✨✨instagrammza. Fool. Such a child.

Reactions: 3