Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lava91

VIP Member
Ok don't hate me but I just watched one of her YouTube uploads and I dont find her that bad 🙈 I have no insta anymore so I do not follow nor have I ever seen her or heard of her before. So Sue's thread brought me here!
Check out her tik tok and get back to us 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4

Lava91

VIP Member
Wonder how long it will take to be back on the ban wagon of ‘girls girls girls, you need to try this new product’ like yes chloe, I would too if I got them for free, and the kabuki brush for only €20, can you believe it. Is she for real 😂

• Haha

parisfranklin

God almighty she is some dose, eyefucking herself in every video & reel she’d absolutely eat herself if she could how does anyone stick her 🥴

nothanks91

VIP Member
The fact that she printed out two A4 pictures of herself making ‘funny faces’ and got two people to hold them up before she revealed her dress hahah state

W

Are these pictures posted anywhere online??
No they just seem to be saved to numerous peoples Snapchat chats. I would say it’s 99% her. Really it’s no big deal if it is her anyway sending a picture of your boobs isn’t that uncommon these days 🙆🏼

I only dislike her because of her complete fakeness it’s unbearable and then giving off the impression she has the best relationship ever when clearly, we all know that’s lies 😂

Blondie97

So he had been cheating with someone she went to school with is it? or was it happening while they were in school and others knew about it?

Also I'm sure she would cry if someone even said boo to her! She wouldn't like to give out to someone in case a hair fell out of place in the process.
Come on ye can’t leave us hanging on this juice 😂

I’m weak laughing girls hahahaha tbf she defo would, and it isn’t fair to the girls it happened with either, well the 2 I know of anyway, because they genuinely didn’t know so I don’t feel comfortable saying anything else other than that 😂 tbf like I think Chloe knows so why would she get back with him? Wouldn’t be me 💁🏼‍♀️

His sister is also a wanna be social media HUN

Oh straight up facts, poor guy has it from chloe and Sophie

I know she did modelling work for Sineads Curvy Styles work shop aswell, and she said she was morto to even be there because they were all so old but that she didn’t care because she was getting paid 😳 don’t bite the hand that feeds you hun!

Localeyes

I heard while little miss I want to fuck myself was over living her ‘ best life ‘ in Dubai Andrew was flat out adding girls on Snapchat and instagram 🤭😂

• Haha

Localeyes

Lads her latest tanning video? Surely that breaks some sort of instagram guidelines like suuuurely!! I know it’s us the same few girls always giving out about her but fucking hell why aren’t more people talking about her I don’t get it, or is she just that irrelevant that people don’t care 🤷🏽‍♀️

CatVonMe

Chatty Member
I think a lot of people would get a shock if they saw her in real life. And notice how she can’t seem to keep friends?

Oh juicy!! Is it someone that has a following on insta? Yes I know! Especially the fact he has to cheat on someone who’s so ‘perfect’ 😂
I know right, I think she spends way too much time trying to look perfect on Insta, definitely far from it in real life. She’d also put anyone off buying So Sue’s products because she always has an orange head 😂 No this person doesn’t have a following on insta just a normal joe soap like the rest of us. I’d say there’s plenty more out there too that he is changing judging off previous comments on this thread 🤷🏼‍♀️

Localeyes

she’s soooo self-absorbed and obsessed with herself 😳 🙈🙈 it’s soooo EMBARRASSING! 😳... I can’t believe she’s 24.... who carries on like that?? 😬 at any age? She’s so conceited and like she’s not all that... it’s smoke and mirrors! I think she actually think she’s a celeb or something?! You aren’t important Chloe hun! Funny how the BF referred to her as the “thorn in his side” that’s kinda telling 🤭
Very funny he referred to her as that as last I heard he absolutely hated her and was trying to get rid of her LOL!!!!!

• Haha
  • Wow

Snoopingsnoopy

Have heard rumours that he is constantly cheating on her and there was rumours he was gay but I don’t believe those. Cheating is defo true though, I know that for a fact
Her boyfriend is nice as far as I'm aware he was on the Limerick panel. Haven't heard the cheating rumours but I do recall them breaking up for a similar reason years back. I've heard of the gay rumour too but I'm not sure if theres proof to support that.

Localeyes

Watch me become obsessed with watching the stock left 🤣 she really should get that turned off or else we’re all going to know how big this failure is going to be!

• Haha

Blondie97

Im from Limerick and didn't know this however I no longer live there and maybe thats why I haven't heard but I'm sure friends would have as previously said Limerick is a very small place. I know when they were in school they broke up because of cheating allegations is this what you're referring to or is it more recent? Also didn't know so sues fella was with another woman!

Yeah it’s happened since they left school was well. Like in the last 2 years! But sues husband went to some Portuguese brothel and spent a fortune!

• Wow

unknownindividual

Chatty Member
Why do more people not take the piss out of her?? She’s pathetic! Posing in evening wear in her bedroom of her parents house, on a portable threadmill.. as if she’s something out of vogue... whaaaaaat?

• Haha