Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

speakyourtruth

The worst thing is..... she actually believes she is fabulous... and she’s not... I actually find her quite disgusting... she eats crap and the only thing she has going for her is her height (she’s young... 23/24) so that body won’t last and she will look aged and haggard at 27.... good luck to her and her shite diet. And her style is horrible... I feel like messaging her to tell her put on some clothes, it’s waaaay to much with her. I wouldn’t be surprised if she didn’t have many close girlfriends... more token mates!

Very very unlikeable person. Did anyone see the Instagram stories where she was full on having a tantrum because whichever parent was chauffeuring her around, because they turned off the song she was listening to. I couldn’t believe it..... she must be thick to put that on Instagram. At 24 grow up hun.

• Haha
Reactions: 4

unknownindividual

Chatty Member
I’ve said it before on this thread she is going to have massive problems as she gets closer to 30. Life is passing her by (moving out, getting her driving test, using her masters degree) and she’s just living for the gram and trying to be the next influencer! Doing reels in her bedroom ?? If she wasn’t so up her own ass, i would feel sorry for her. She just strikes me as a spoilt brat who is completely out of touch with reality.

Reactions: 3

nothanks91

VIP Member
I always wonder what her friends think of her and how they tolerate her vain photo shoot everyday. Imagine her leaning against the wall like that , she’d lick herself if she could

Snoopingsnoopy

All I’ll say is if you went to the same secondary school, you’d know! I’m not getting into any issues with her because I cannot be bothered in the slightest to entertain her 😂 also limerick is too small and we have have legit 2 nightclubs (so when we can go out again, I do not want a target on my back 😂) so I will be keeping quiet 😂

Same brand as far as I know, different premises. But yeah she was there too
So he had been cheating with someone she went to school with is it? or was it happening while they were in school and others knew about it?

Also I'm sure she would cry if someone even said boo to her! She wouldn't like to give out to someone in case a hair fell out of place in the process.

• Haha

speakyourtruth

No Chloe Is the Lidl version of Sophie. She has tried to adopt Sophie Murray’s personality with the whole “girlies” thing...’so Chloe has changed her catch phrase to “gaaaaaaalz” she’s a complete fool and she needs to grow up.

I’ve noticed recently with Chloe... she shows so much false enthusiasm about the clothes she gets gifted ... from vavavoom or whatever .... but yet she’s constantly buying from zara or ASOS?? I could be missing the point completely... but I wouldn’t buy anything she is trying to sell... she is so false and insincere

Localeyes

Have heard rumours that he is constantly cheating on her and there was rumours he was gay but I don’t believe those. Cheating is defo true though, I know that for a fact
I can also second this. Cheating is 10000000% true. 😶😶😶

GBPackersFan91

Only found her recently on my search page. I thought she was attractive, but after looking through her page and posts, she must literally take 30 photos every time she leaves the house and goes somewhere (unless it’s at horn advertising a product)
That must be unbearable for friends/family/her boyfriend to deal with every day. And you imagine her checking every photo.
Also, does she ever actually wear underwear? Like, I don’t see how she does when her dresses etc cover so little!

Lava91

VIP Member
I’ve met him in passing and the guy seems genuine but again I don’t know him very well so I’m only going off a social interaction. Yeah I heard it from a few about the cheating and I know a few girls he had been with but again - all here say. Defo don’t believe the gay rumour, he doesn’t strike me as gay at all. They do make a gorgeous couple

Or how she legit pushes her boobs together aswell in the skimpiest bras to show off the tan 😂😂 chloe may as well do an only fans at this stage
Yes I know 😂 like I know most of these girls with a few followers take those types of pics, probably why they have followers, not original at all. Juicy about the cresent story. I was only there not that long ago 😂 not that I feel like I’ve missed out or anything

• Haha

unknownindividual

Chatty Member
It’s probably from all the bending and shite she is doing for her photos to make herself look like a REAL ✨✨instagrammza. Fool. Such a child.

Blondie97

Is her boyfriend nice or how does he put up with her

Have heard rumours that he is constantly cheating on her and there was rumours he was gay but I don’t believe those. Cheating is defo true though, I know that for a fact

Localeyes

Her first time going to the woodlands hotel today and not knowing they had a pet farm and fairy trail... doesn’t seem weird until you realise only a few weeks ago she did an ad for them to win a voucher or an overnight stay something like that! She’s as fucking false ( nothing we didn’t know already )

• Haha

Lava91

VIP Member
Can you imagine! Hi Guard, yes I’m just heading up 200km to Kildare village to take pictures of myself with leggings and a new white handbag that’s on sale. Like you wouldn’t write it! How are these people not even embarrassed. It makes no sense, DKNY are worse, are they seriously paying her fuel to come up and down twice a week, nearly 200km each way! Yet they couldn’t get anyone in Kildare or Dublin to do it? She hasn’t even a big following and she wouldn’t influence me to buy any of the items! Especially knowing the person is breaking so many rules to take those pictures!! I can’t even go back to my home house and you’ve this carry on going on. They have no shame , why can’t DKNY forward pics of the bags on a shelf?

Localeyes

Lads go watch Sophie la touches story and the one with Chloe and Chloe Hackett Glynn, Chloe Walsh couldn’t look less interested and springs up the millisecond she realises the camera is on hahahahaha

• Haha

Localeyes

What I cringe more about is the outfits she chooses to wear at home, around her parents, it’s horrible!
fair enough she’s in her ‘ birthday outfit ‘ today but really, a dress buttoned down and a see through corset underneath it’s so distasteful! She riles me 😡

Blondie97

Wonder how long it will take to be back on the ban wagon of ‘girls girls girls, you need to try this new product’ like yes chloe, I would too if I got them for free, and the kabuki brush for only €20, can you believe it. Is she for real 😂

No I’m sorry now but it’s the “WAS €700 NOW ONLY €60” for me like if you see if she’s advertising something, it’s always NOW ONLY as if it’s a pure bargain! Chloeeeee if you read this, plsssssss stop girl, it hurts my functioning brain cells

Ah stop! You can’t do that to us. They have no proof 😂

What shop was it? 😂

I would defo spill the tea but I legit will give myself away and I am not getting myself outted 😂😂 maybe if I move from limerick 😉

It’s the shop that’s beside easons and monsoon, I’m not naming it for security reasons cus you’d never know who reads this and I don’t want to be the cause of anything 😂