Chloe Walsh

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Andrew is worse to stand there and film these reels pmsl 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1
Is she for real with the reel this morning and the thong up her arse!! Can’t believe he records that for her to show 20k people! Talk about not leaving anything for the imagination

Reactions: 4
Is she for real with the reel this morning and the thong up her arse!! Can’t believe he records that for her to show 20k people! Talk about not leaving anything for the imagination
Rumour has it he’s the one who leaked her nudes there a few years back 🤣🤣🤣

Nah I’m only messing but these reels are making me cringe so bad like was this holiday just simply for insta content or what 🤯

Reactions: 2
Rumour has it he’s the one who leaked her nudes there a few years back 🤣🤣🤣

Nah I’m only messing but these reels are making me cringe so bad like was this holiday just simply for insta content or what 🤯
God forbid they enjoyed their time together without their phones

Still lives at home and doesn’t drive.... but yet spends all her money on trying to live her best insta life.... I wouldn’t mind Is the long term plan cringe tiktoks and woeful YouTube videos?? ..... wouldn’t mind but she is not a SALESWOMAN..... her voice when she is trying to promote something from vavavoom or the like... is absolutely ridiculous... she sounds like a cam girl....

Reactions: 3
The lengths this girl goes to for a few likes is insane... sad existence really... living for the gram... and she’s far from that IRL

The lengths this girl goes to for a few likes is insane... sad existence really... living for the gram... and she’s far from that IRL
It’s desperate the lengths she goes! I think she’s so young and naive and doesn’t realise there is a real world outside of Instagram! 🥴

Like the rounds of the reels and the boyfriend taking them. My boyfriend gives out of I ask to take a pic twice 😂 he’s obviously as vein as her to tolerate it

It actually baffles me how she trapezes around Limerick and it sickens me she’s friends with SazCPT cus I really liked Sarah and thought she was better than the instahuns

It actually baffles me how she trapezes around Limerick and it sickens me she’s friends with SazCPT cus I really liked Sarah and thought she was better than the instahuns
I see she has Paris booked! She must be out a fortune booking “insta photo worthy” destinations! It’s all for the gram!
Is it me or is the Dkny stuff she’s flogging extremely tacky and cheap looking!

I see she has Paris booked! She must be out a fortune booking “insta photo worthy” destinations! It’s all for the gram!
Is it me or is the Dkny stuff she’s flogging extremely tacky and cheap looking!
I find it strange that she never wears their stuff if it’s not a haul? Like she never wears their leggings ever, seems strange to travel from limerick to DKNY in Kildare village every few days a week

Lads go watch Sophie la touches story and the one with Chloe and Chloe Hackett Glynn, Chloe Walsh couldn’t look less interested and springs up the millisecond she realises the camera is on hahahahaha

• Haha
No Chloe Is the Lidl version of Sophie. She has tried to adopt Sophie Murray’s personality with the whole “girlies” thing...’so Chloe has changed her catch phrase to “gaaaaaaalz” she’s a complete fool and she needs to grow up.

I’ve noticed recently with Chloe... she shows so much false enthusiasm about the clothes she gets gifted ... from vavavoom or whatever .... but yet she’s constantly buying from zara or ASOS?? I could be missing the point completely... but I wouldn’t buy anything she is trying to sell... she is so false and insincere