Chloe Todd

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As an “influencer” how does she public show her not social distancing? She’s been doing this for weeks not setting a good example she should be more aware of what she’s doing. Then again 70% of her following are probs robots

Reactions: 7
Honestly she says that the hate that she gets doesn’t phase her but she keeps banging on about it 🥱

For someone that preaches ‘be kind’ she sure is a hypocrite! Fair enough she’s pissed off at that girl having a go for her breast feeding, but showing her name for all her followers to see means she wants people to go after her. Who’s the bully now Chlo!

Reactions: 3
At least she’s admitted it’s all for money she don’t give a tit about her own or children’s mental health as long as she has money.. get a job

Chloe was and still is a huge bully from younger to even being an adult it’s funny when it’s someone else but now not when it’s you? This is how it feels

Reactions: 5
At least she’s admitted it’s all for money she don’t give a tit about her own or children’s mental health as long as she has money.. get a job

Chloe was and still is a huge bully from younger to even being an adult it’s funny when it’s someone else but now not when it’s you? This is how it feels
Can someone repost the stories as my phone is playing up on the insta app 😂😂

Crying but no tears chloe hmm

Reactions: 1
I think the fact she’s sitting in the bath crying to her phone says it all. She really needs a break from Instagram and get her head together and sort her issues out.

Here comes the tears ... just will get out my violin. Won’t speak to Aaron but will into a camera for her public audience to see.
she radiates a bully personality but not she’s being criticised she’s turning on the water works ... karma “boo”

Reactions: 3
Honestly confused why she can't just take a break and still post her adverts. Brands pay for that. They don't pay for her to be sat talking to the phone all day.

Reactions: 6
Long time lurker here, commenting for the first time 🙈...

she says she wont cry infront of her kids but will go on a rant and call people all sorts for letting her know there’s a video circulating of her INFRONT OF HER KIDS... okay Chloe ‘boo’ 🎻 🎻 🎻 🎻

Last edited:
  • Heart
No Chloe you got a filter on because you’re not really crying are you

Annoys me how she started the story with it being about her weight, well love no one ever forces the food down your throat, if you feel that bad about your weight you would make positive changes. I lost 4 stone in a year and it was bloody hard work but I did it because I was sick and tired of feeling like a fat lump. I feel no sympathy for people like this because only you can help yourself, no point crying to your followers so they can pity you and then not do anything about it and do this same show again this time next week. Bore off, no ones going to miss you and you spend all your money on shite anyway!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I’ve unfollowed her. Fake tears, swearing and going on about ‘penises’ in front of her kids, lying, being fake about everything is just too much; done thanks 🤦🏻‍♀️ It’s been fun and I’ll pop in every now and again to have a nose, but she’s just not worth the energy of following her/commenting 😆

I have 0 sympathy for the fact she can’t lose weight, she is lazy and only has herself to blame for that. And please don’t sit there talking about how “you wouldn’t be here still if it wasn’t for your kids” whilst having a filter on your face drop me out with these crocodile tears

I’m shocked she’s sitting in the bath crying on the phone to 30k followers when she has brand deals is she not embarrassed they will see this??? If I was a brand owner and saw the state of that I’d be like no thanks, very unprofessional

I can’t help but think that the tears are real. But I think they are self pity tears as her insta world is crumbling around her as more and more is exposed about her

Tbh I agree
the thing is though it is all her doing you cant do things like SC prenium publicly and not run the risk of it being spread around
she straight up lied and said she never said her baby died when theres messages of her actually saying
shes crying because her lies are being exposed

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.