Chloe Todd

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Holy tit that’s gonna come back to haunt her

I really think she needs to see this is doing the rounds imagine if a future employer or her sons or sons school found this Yikes

Reactions: 3
Holy tit that’s gonna come back to haunt her

I really think she needs to see this is doing the rounds imagine if a future employer or her sons or sons school found this Yikes
Your kidding yourself she will never work she’s lazy hahaha
Council flat
Poor Aaron’s still driving about in a 20 year old car
Yet she’s online bragging all the time about what she has thinking she’s superior
Hahaha she’s the scummy of the scum.
anything for money
I’d love to know where it all goes.
she got that flat by pretending to be single ... probably still claims as single she’s disgusting

• Wow
Council flat
Yet she’s online bragging all the time about what she has thinking she’s superior
anything for money
she got that flat by pretending to be single ... probably still claims as single she’s disgusting
I cannot stand people that get into council housing / claim benefits by lying 🤬

Reactions: 5
Council flat
anything for money
i mean i have nothing against woman doing this sort of job if they gotta make that money

but i just think you have 2 young kids and put yourself out as an influencer

does she think brands will take her seriously lol

Oh wow, how classy😱! And she’s so self conscious about herself and her body.....
go back to the like page 3-4 or on her i can not remember the posted pics of her self on instagram in fish net tight type outfit and was nearly naked
yet bangs on about hating her body makes no sense

Reactions: 1
Can’t be that self conscious then with all these nudes wonder what the brands will think of them 🤔

She’s awful to people who tell her!! I would want to know if there was a slutty video of me being posted somewhere!!

Fair enough her not wanting to know other stuff but the video, she just makes herself look like such a witch. I feel awful for the person who told her! Just shows what she’s really like hey!

You don’t even know that she’s got a council flat through claiming benefits! What a silly thing to say
I meant them as two separate points, as in I think its wrong to claim benefits claiming to be single and I think its wrong to get a council house by claiming to be single. Of course we don’t actually know if Chloe has done either though!

not being funny to be fair if you put it out there people are going to do that

and im so sick of her playing this bleeping sucidal card and have blood on our hands

chloe your a little slut who decided to show your body off put up with it love

Reactions: 2
I meant them as two separate points, as in I think its wrong to claim benefits claiming to be single and I think its wrong to get a council house by claiming to be single. Of course we don’t actually know if Chloe has done either though!

To be fair it probably is a council flat as most places you rent you’re not allowed to redecorate and why would you choose to have 3 kids in one flat. I’d be looking to pay a bit extra and to rent a house. That’s if you use your own money obviously

Also wanna add I think my kids would be more grateful for me to get my tits out so I can drive them places rather than for toys . Just saying 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 4
To be fair it probably is a council flat as most places you rent you’re not allowed to redecorate and why would you choose to have 3 kids in one flat. I’d be looking to pay a bit extra and to rent a house. That’s if you use your own money obviously

Also wanna add I think my kids would be more grateful for me to get my tits out so I can drive them places rather than for toys . Just saying 🙈
i just hate how play victim
oh now i cant cook dinner
now i cant play with the kids

she bangs on about not caring so ignore it ?
dust yourself on get on with life stop playing victim

This is so petty but it really bugs my happiness when she puts all her finger tips together like that when she’s on a rant or talking and you get a good glimpse of her minging nails, patchy tan and shite finger tattoos on her fingers.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
This is so petty but it really bugs my happiness when she puts all her finger tips together like that when she’s on a rant or talking and you get a good glimpse of her minging nails, patchy tan and shite finger tattoos on her fingers.
lol no i get you though

shes still banging on about one of us being her friend because of the sofa comment

hun you said it on your stories

Reactions: 2
I think she’s deleted her rants? Maybe she realises we’re alright, and she’s the one that’s a proper c u n t !!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.