Chloe Todd

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Eating a lunchable because her kid is forcing her to. 🙄🤣🤣🤣🤣
Off to eat my chicken & feta salad before my daughter force feeds me her noodles & watermelon.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Why doesn’t she lift her top up to breast feed rather than whacking her tit out of the neck hole?!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I've wondered this too. Constantly on about how he's always on her boob so she hides yet is always throwing back the shots for videos. I thought you had to "pump and dump" if doing that. I'm not sure though as pregnancy & after put me off alcohol for a while. 🤮
You can drink and breastfeed, a very tiny amount goes into the milk. The rule is no co sleeping with alcohol but breastfeed is absolutely fine 😊 (part of my job to know this😂).

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I've wondered this too. Constantly on about how he's always on her boob so she hides yet is always throwing back the shots for videos. I thought you had to "pump and dump" if doing that. I'm not sure though as pregnancy & after put me off alcohol for a while. 🤮
I breastfed and it’s perfectly fine to drink and breastfeed. Although I do think she should maybe consider weaning or like only have ‘boob’ in the morning and at night, makes me think she’s only doing it for weight loss

Reactions: 5
So she's breast feeding her youngest... But was drinking alcohol the other day, and not a small amount of it by the looks of it, also what's she going to do about him wanting the "boob" whilst she is away...
You can drink while breastfeeding

“how am I suppose to work with the boys......” - hmm, work later on when they’re asleep? Give them something to do when you’re busy? 🤦🏻‍♀️ she’s the most hard-done by person on Instagram at the moment - force-fed a lunchable, unable to share a bed with her partner as she has to co-sleep (I co-slept with my 2nd baby and I didn’t kick my working husband out to sleep on a sofa!), having to sit and film videos all morning as her child is at hospital - it’s a hard life isn’t it 😂

You can drink and breastfeed, a very tiny amount goes into the milk. The rule is no co sleeping with alcohol but breastfeed is absolutely fine 😊 (part of my job to know this😂).
I breastfed and it’s perfectly fine to drink and breastfeed. Although I do think she should maybe consider weaning or like only have ‘boob’ in the morning and at night, makes me think she’s only doing it for weight loss
Great for future reference! Thankfully I got the taste for it back after a few years. 😅🍷

Reactions: 1
I think her eating issues have rubbed off on her kids that's why they might struggle to eat just am idea though if she never eats properly or the same thing would they pick up on that?

Reactions: 3
Still annoys me she charges people to post their businesses etc on girls mouth. And charges for ‘shout outs’ like who does she think she is

hope she isn’t co sleeping after drinking. Maybe she should be the one sleeping on the sofa

Wish I had a kid to blame on eating snacks but I'm just a fat witch. She's going on about how her flat isn't big enough of milos birthday party... shouldn't be having a birthday party during a pandemic mate. He'd be fine with his siblings & a cake.

Reactions: 8
Wish I had a kid to blame on eating snacks but I'm just a fat witch. She's going on about how her flat isn't big enough of milos birthday party... shouldn't be having a birthday party during a pandemic mate. He'd be fine with his siblings & a cake.
Don’t you know - this virus won’t affect her or anyone she knows, so she doesn’t need to socially distance or worry about such trivial matters 🤦🏻‍♀️

So she's breast feeding her youngest... But was drinking alcohol the other day, and not a small amount of it by the looks of it, also what's she going to do about him wanting the "boob" whilst she is away...
You can drink alcohol and still breastfeed safely. I’ve been breastfeeding continuously for 6 years now (3 different babies) and alcohol I’m breast milk is like a vodka shot in a swimming pool. If you’re safe enough to drive you’re safe enough to feed. The only problem with it is obviously being sober enough to look after your baby. However you shouldn’t ever co-sleep after drinking alcohol.

Recommending that we follow someone she’s going on that trip away with - 🤔 never been more determined NOT to follow a person on Insta 😝 Apparently they’ll be posting ‘lots of content tit’ - hmmm, which dress - that should really be a jumper - should I pack? Do I have my brown! lipliner?? Have I told everyone how much I ‘need a break’? Does anyone actually give a tit.....??

Recommending that we follow someone she’s going on that trip away with - 🤔 never been more determined NOT to follow a person on Insta 😝 Apparently they’ll be posting ‘lots of content tit’ - hmmm, which dress - that should really be a jumper - should I pack? Do I have my brown! lipliner?? Have I told everyone how much I ‘need a break’? Does anyone actually give a tit.....??
I started following Lauren when she did her live with Chloe. She is okay to follow but now she has gently started to blend in using the bloody Lumi spa to her ‘content’ 🥱😴 UNFOLLOWED!!!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.