Chloe Spriggs

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does her face look so different on the outfit video? Looks so different to every other picture and video.

Does she get a lot of trolling online, she was in my FYP on ttok yesterday and I noticed there are no comments on any of her vids. She's local to me and she parades Acklam Hall like it is her house! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Also, it was the first time I've seen any vids for quite a while....has she done something to her face?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Sorry but her crazy overly smiley face and wide mental eyes on her reels make me laugh 😂 she looks deranged

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What?!?! How have I missed this ☕
No her mother met him when she was 2 years old

And yes i agree what happened to her fella was awful however he was not a squeaky clean as she likes to make out. He went on to the other mans property tooled up to cause harm, of course there was going to be repercussions.They are not travelers but have strong ties to traveling family’s

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Aw, she can’t understand why people unfollow since her holiday posts…
Maybe because it all looks the same?!

Reactions: 6
Maybe people have unfollowed because both her and her account are completely vapid.It’s just a thought mind Chloe ,that not everyone that’s unfollowed might be ✨jEaLoUs✨

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She says it’s weird behaviour to be annoyed at someone showing off but I think it’s weird behaviour to be a fully grown adult caring about people unfollowing you 😂 Dubai is literally so uninteresting to me, she’s clearly impressed by big cars and all that but maybe she needs to accept some people aren’t as shallow as her?

Reactions: 12
I find Dubai super boring as well. Like what else is there to do than sitting by the pool and shopping?! That aside…Dubai is quite shady from a human rights perspective.

Reactions: 8
I remember asking her once if all of her bags/shoes/accessories were real. It was a genuine, genuine question and her reply was vile she nearly bit my head off on a voice note and then blocked me I lost my IG and got a new one and she added me (THANK THE LORD🤣) and I find it hilarious someone has asked if any pf her clothes are from Ali Express, it all cone floodind back. Ps, she is desperate for preeeeeemark to collab with her

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I find Dubai super boring as well. Like what else is there to do than sitting by the pool and shopping?! That aside…Dubai is quite shady from a human rights perspective.
I have been on quite a few occasions (not as a porta potty lol) but I have family there and its a very culturally interesting wonderful place. But these places what she is showing is your typical influencer spots. This is not real Dubai. The likes of her would never step foot in the irish village or madinat as its “not cool enough” but believe me this is where the real fun is. Im not gonna lie she bores the s*it out of me.

Reactions: 2
What’s the obsession with constantly matching tacky outfits with her daughter ? It’s weird and the clothes are revolting .Ive never seen her or her daughter in one nice outfit yet

Reactions: 4