Chloe Spriggs

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The mentoring/coaching she’s offering through so clo to wannabe influencers….
I wonder if she mentions trolls and sites like this* and gives them a heads up?
So many young girls have these ambitions to be influencers because they see it as a glamorous dream. They can be naive and only see the positives of a “job” like that… Famous and successful for just being themselves, living in a lovely house and being sent hundreds of pounds worth of gifts, adored by thousands of followers etc. I don’t think it’s fair to encourage this pipe dream without also making those girls aware of the downsides such as the lack of privacy, selling your soul for a few thousand likes, you and your family/friends being under constant scrutiny etc etc etc… (as well as the fact that for every successful influencer there will be hundreds who get themselves into debt trying and ultimately failing to keep up).

* to be clear I don’t see this as a troll site, it’s a gossip site. There are a few below the belt comments on some threads but in my experience people are quickly called out and comments deleted if they take it too far. However it must take a thick skin to be able to see some of the criticisms here (even if valid) and not take it to heart. That’s without the actual trolls which I’m not denying many influencers do also get! I really hope these people paying her money for social media coaching are properly prepared for it.

Reactions: 3
Money talks, wealth whispers.
I don’t care how much that car was, the posts are embarrassing. It’s a sad world we live in when this is all that matters to people, material possessions.

Reactions: 11
Money talks, wealth whispers.
I don’t care how much that car was, the posts are embarrassing. It’s a sad world we live in when this is all that matters to people, material possessions.
🙌
I also know plenty of people who work far harder, and more legitimately than he ever has or will 😏

Reactions: 4
I cant get my head around this office thing. So she has an office in her dads bathroom business building. But why would you trail suitcases of clothes to an office from home? Doesnt it seem a bit weird getting half naked trying on clothes wen the bloke in office next to you is sat flogging taps? Like could you really be arsed to pack a case, drag it down stairs, lift it in to ya car, out of car, across a car park then unpack it, take few shitey pics then do it all over again.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I cant get my head around this office thing. So she has an office in her dads bathroom business building. But why would you trail suitcases of clothes to an office from home? Doesnt it seem a bit weird getting half naked trying on clothes wen the bloke in office next to you is sat flogging taps? Like could you really be arsed to pack a case, drag it down stairs, lift it in to ya car, out of car, across a car park then unpack it, take few shitey pics then do it all over again.
Exactly this !! Also them offices are all separated by glass so everybody can walk past and she her getting changed ?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I find the lighting odd too, much preferred it when they were from her home.

OK so this might come across as jealous but I'm genuinely not, but think it's sad to see she really measures her happiness on material things, like her achievements are measured by designer bags, cars etc. And on the other hand she barely seems to do anything fun with her daughter, who seems to get dragged to the gym, shops, restaurants. Just think it's sad to see. The only thing I am jealous of is she seems to get paid for just faffing around 😂

Reactions: 7
I wish she'd do something to sort the sound out in that room she using in her dad's office. Its so echoy and awful.

Reactions: 2
I wish she'd do something to sort the sound out in that room she using in her dad's office. Its so echoy and awful.
I have to watch on mute… I’m from the North East and proud of it but jeez, her voice make my toes curl! She is soooo monotone too.
The ‘posing’ videos were hilarious… walk, stop, touch your hair, touch the other side of your hair…

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I have to watch on mute… I’m from the North East and proud of it but jeez, her voice make my toes curl! She is soooo monotone too.
The ‘posing’ videos were hilarious… walk, stop, touch your hair, touch the other side of your hair…
I'm from the North East and try so hard not to have the monotone accent 😂 awful x

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Do they ever do age appropriate activities with that child? Its always restaurants, shopping, hair or nail salons. Can't be very exciting for her

Reactions: 5
The hair colour reveal yesterday... like... I don't see a difference in colour at all?

Do they ever do age appropriate activities with that child? Its always restaurants, shopping, hair or nail salons. Can't be very exciting for her
All the while pouting and posing … poor child has no opportunity to run around and play with friends her own age. She’s going to grow up so quickly and miss out on everyday childhood experiences all to provide content for ‘the gram’.

Reactions: 5
The last "haul queen" must have been a flop since she's started it off again with no mention it was posted aged ago, no winner announced and deleted off her grid 😑

• Wow
The last "haul queen" must have been a flop since she's started it off again with no mention it was posted aged ago, no winner announced and deleted off her grid 😑
I thought that when I just saw NEW comp? I thought I'd just missed the last winner 😆

She been on bout holiday's for ages and not actally been any where. Seems like the lavish london weekends have stopped aswell and progress on the new house