Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

I_mean_reaaaalllly

How do you go from shopping in Prada and LV to saying you don’t want to buy anything as ‘I’m saving’.... saving for what?! She has a decent sized house in a nice suburb of M’Bro, drives a (hideous) wagon thing with a personalised number plate snd sends her daughter to a private school!!
I would LOVE to know where the money comes from, surely flogging a few watches doesn’t give that kind of lifestyle!

Reactions: 10

DownBelow21

VIP Member
She will sell anything to get a couple of quid....drugs...cheap perfume....shit....she be flogging sadie next 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Theres a lot more to that accident than was let on... her boyfriends dodgy as fuck!!
not saying he deserved it or anything like that! but he’s no angel!

Reactions: 9

piebarm

I’m late to the party but I find her so wasteful. Buying hundreds of £ worth of clothes on a weekly basis to then sell on, sometimes for a slightly higher price than the store price. Are people really that daft that they’ll willingly pay more money for clothes that a stranger (who is covered in fake tan and OTT makeup) has worn?! I find her relationship really interesting. They’re still together but we rarely see content of them like we used to.

RoundTheTwist

VIP Member
Shes been engaged years. Why the big show for another engagement to the same man? Well I don't really need to ask that she is an insufferable instahun of course. So braggy but she's just tacky.

Dramalama78

Chatty Member
She needs to read the room. People are struggling with cost of living and higher energy bills and there is her swanning around doubling cash like it’s confetti. No one gives a shit about your hauls, million pound house right now 🙄

HmmmReally

VIP Member

She shared it x
hit 100m in sales, not in a year.
hit 100m in sales also doesn’t mean 100m profit.

hit 100m in sales, not in a year.
hit 100m in sales also doesn’t mean 100m profit.
Quoting my own post to add that if she was transparent and said “I’m so lucky, my dad helps me out so much etc” people wouldn’t care but she’s acting like she’s super successful when the reality couldn’t be further from that!

Does anyone else follow her? I followed her for years and even bought from the Dollywood shop but unfollowed a year or so ago. Coincidentally she’s just popped up on my Instagram and I saw a photo of her and her daughter in tacky horrible clothes. I genuinely thought they were in fancy dress! 😱

• Haha

I_mean_reaaaalllly

I’ve heard stories from friends of friends about how turbulent their relationship was. Him sleeping around was common knowledge apparently, he used to think he was some kind of sex god strutting his stuff in Yarm.

• Haha
Anyone else think every post and story is just BRAG BRAG BRAG look at me with all these clothes and shoes and bags I don’t use.. she just sounds like a dick tbh

Loveitme

VIP Member
I honestly don’t know who Aaron thinks he is.
Has anyone seen his story in the restaurant? Blatantly taking the piss out of an overweight man. That poor man!!
I’m sure Aaron was overweight himself .You’d think he would know better than to take the piss out of people given he was crippled by a bloke running him over when he went round his house to try and fight him the twat

RoundTheTwist

VIP Member
Is she the first kid ever to play dress up or something. She's gonna grow up to be one high maintenance little brat
They have made having money their whole life and personality. If one day they lose everything they won't cope. The whole dynamic between her and her thug fiance seems a bit strange to me.

Devan1

So she just tagged a yacht company in dubai surely she is at the wrong demographic. Primark hauls to yachts
And asif her bro only 18 i thought he was at least 20+

Reactions: 8

DownBelow21

VIP Member
I actually think Chloe thinks she's a celebrity the way she goes on and with the bedroom plans etc.

No Chloe hun, your funded by daddy

I_mean_reaaaalllly

She does a lot of affordable hauls so I think that's why I like them. Magazines always have expensive clothes or home bits in, she's a bit more real.

She does do designer stuff but it's not all focused on that.

I understand where you are coming from though.
I agree that she does show hauls from affordable shops but she shows such a huge amount that even affordable fashion becomes unaffordable for some. A trip to Primark followed by a trip to Asda then a trip to Tesco… it all adds up.
She very much portrays a luxury lifestyle… shopping trips on a regular basis, frequent blowdrys, meals out etc but I find it all so shallow and insincere.
I am fortunate to be in a position (through hard work and determination) to be able to do those things myself but I enjoy them as a treat. I fear that younger people viewing her page see her lifestyle and aspire to have the same and either get into debt trying to do so or consider themselves to be a failure for not being able to.
I’m probably thinking too much and too deeply about this but through my work I see the effects social media has on young adults and it is frightening how significant the impact on their lives can be.

• Heart