Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

nichew

VIP Member
Imagine how they would feel if someone was taking the piss out of his legs or her weird eyes

• Haha
Reactions: 12
See she's off to Dubai again  Maybe it's just me, but why is Sadie dressed as Emirates cabin crew & sitting posing with a champagne glass? Let her be a kid instead of moulding her into a mini adult.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Dramalama78

Chatty Member
So she was kicking off because the eBay seller put his price up on the perfume she advertised from £13. She’s now bought 200 and going to flog them £20-£25 each? Erm pot kettle black??!! 🤔😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11

get the gossip

Her parents were burgled by all accounts. her partner was offering a £200k cash reward....🤔
I wouldn’t wish burglary on anyone, it’s happened to family of ours and it’s my worst nightmare. But this is why I don’t share easily identifiable pictures/information online about my house and possessions. Especially if my valuables were as valuable as that family’s. And ESPECIALLY if I had such a huge following, the majority of which you can’t possibly know.
(I do know that posting online is far from the only reason for burglaries happening, and I don’t mean to sound victim blame-y. But it’s really not difficult if you’re fairly local to see exactly where they live, and they post in real time when the whole family are off to Dubai or whatever. it’s basically advertising an empty house full of expensive gear).
It makes my blood run cold the thought of someone rifling through our things in our home where my young son lives 😭

TicketyTock

I like her too! I think she has a really good work ethic , her boyfriend was in a real nasty accident a few years back and is lucky to be alive I think he is still in a wheel chair now , I remember her pregnancy announcement was with him in his hospital bed , she can’t of had it easy as I remember he was in hospital for months , I dare say it means she brought the baby up almost single handily , would have been so easy for her to pack in Dollywood and just ask her family for hand outs (they have very successful business’) but she didn’t and now she’s more successful than she’s ever been

cestmoi2

They’re scum simple as! Wayne’s an ex con, Honzik will be in prison one day. He’s vile and she’s just a wannabe. She spends her dads money like it’s water and never buys anything remotely tasteful 😂 Her kids a brat, caused by being treated like an accessory rather than a child. It’s one big crash waiting to happen.

Phoebephoeebs

I can’t speak for everyone of course, but personally I wish anyone well who has worked hard to make their own money. I only question the legitimacy of money because although I know she has had businesses previously, according to Companies House they have been dissolved (Clo Couture is still active on there but the website is not selling anything), and currently she has no obvious source of income 🤷🏻‍♀️ Like what actually is her job, other than buying hundreds of pounds worth of clothes every week, posing in them and selling them on? I understand that her following size might attract freebies and some paid ads from brands trying to get exposure, but surely it can’t provide a reliable solid income to fund their house and the lifestyle she shows?
My other reason for my curiosity is the fact that a whole load of online articles/info on her other half seem to have disappeared, almost as if some local newspapers have taken a backhander to cover something up🤔. I have no real knowledge or evidence for any wrong doing but just suspicion, and I don’t think I’m the only one

Unhinched22

Anyone think that Sadie’s room is way too grown up for her? Why can’t she just let her be a little girl they grow up too quick as it is fgs!

• Heart
Money talks, wealth whispers.
I don’t care how much that car was, the posts are embarrassing. It’s a sad world we live in when this is all that matters to people, material possessions.

Moonbaby09

VIP Member
Sorry but her crazy overly smiley face and wide mental eyes on her reels make me laugh 😂 she looks deranged

• Haha
Reactions: 10

cestmoi2

More Dubai pics 🤮 and why does she dress the kid the same as her. Everything about them all screams chav. Money can’t buy class can it. They honestly make me cringe 😬

Dollybird

VIP Member
I find her boring as hell now. Used to like watching her years ago when she had dollywood but it’s just same boring shite day in day out. And yes I’ve unfollowed her 👋🏼👍🏻
Yep I’m the same ! She also promotes anything and although she has a lovely figure ....even some of the crap she wears looks bad on her . Everything is “unreal” ....I don’t find her genuine and she’s well and truly down that rabbit hole of anything for the gram

Poolgirl30

Really late to this thread so apologies. I live in the local area and know who these people are. Her dad Wayne was sent to jail years ago for fraud, believe it was counterfeit goods or something. If you google his name it’s online. Chloe‘s boyfriend Aaron is absolutely horrible, he’s definitely in with some very shady characters.

what actually happened is he jumped over the security fence to confront a guy he was having beef with, but the bloke ran over him before he got to him first and broke his legs. He is definitely not an innocent victim. It wouldn’t have happened if he wasn’t at someone else’s property in the first place. The way they posted pictures in the paper holding bedside vigils for him, made me sick.

She seems nice enough but is basically trying to earn a living being an influencer now, used to have her own shop and actually run a decent business but now she’s checked in to get freebies. She’s also set up her own influencer business where she gives wannabe influencers advice on how to run social media.

Her dad was sentenced to 27 months in 2007 for selling knock off designer gear; Google Wayne Spriggs counterfeit and a council report gives the details. By all accounts her dad was in and out of prison when she was growing up. The whole family are criminals. There’s always cars, taxis and ice cream vans turning up at the door to buy or collect from Aaron and it isn’t watches they’re buying. The local paper are trying their best to rewrite the history of this family by posting stories about Chloe, Aaron and Wayne and their ‘thriving’ businesses - truth is all the businesses are a front for cleaning money.
absolutely agree with this comment. They are trying to rewrite history by promoting Chloe as being such a sweet lovely positive girl, such a hard work ethic and so successful. Completely forgetting the shady dealings of her dad Wayne and now her boyfriend Aaron. He ended up getting his legs smashed to bits because he was going round to attack a rival, ended up coming off worse. Don’t have any sympathy for any of them. It will all come out in the wash in the end.

Last edited:
  • Wow

gurugossipqueen

Bit of embarrassment for Daddy Spriggs: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...-firm-face-probe-using-actor-designer-ad.html
The Daily Mail noticed they'd invented an Italian designer to pretend Lusso Stone designs all their products in-house. It looks like everyone here knows they just order them all in from China and repackage them in the UK. Unfortunately they also mentioned the time Wayne spent in jail. At least he's turned his life around now and is squeaky clean.

• Haha
  • Wow

piebarm

Whoops, must’ve missed that one, I tend to skip the pics if there’s a lot to look at. Good that they were together but his involvement does seem quite limited otherwise.
Completely agree. They rarely post or even talk about each other. I might get hounded for saying this but I’m going to say it anyway: perhaps a boyfriend who can’t walk and is in a wheelchair doesn’t fit the narrative of her insta-worthy life......

get the gossip

Friggin hell Arron’s got a blue tick 😂 what’s he famous for 😏 the family’s special relationship with the local paper?

• Haha

Flowergirl3

You mean her forever home till ahw bought the current one 🤣 pretty sure it's still on the market 😳
Yes it’s still for sale, according to Rightmove she bought it for £385k and it’s now £370k. Obviously her boyfriend is selling enough dr ugs/watches not to mention her dad selling chinese bathrooms and pretending they are Italian means she can afford such a loss

• Haha