Chloe Ormond “moving” to Ibiza

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she comes on ranting during the week about why people think Wayne is her sugar daddy, yet he only brings her flowers, if a 65 year old creep brought me flowers and if I was the same age as his grandkids, I’d be like wtf. Sooo strange

Reactions: 7
I’d say he’s trolling for here, either way he’s a creepy scumbag, lie with dogs you get fleas Chloe

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Hilarious now she’s doing ‘interviews’ as if she’s a degree or ever did an interview herself. Is it not discrimination having to send a photo of yourself before you apply, obviously Wayne just wants very young ones

Reactions: 4
Imagine her questioning...."so what is your best selfie face" and "what is your fav bikini colour?" 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Single or not single & she says there work colleagues. There is absolutely nothing normal about a colleague or a man that age giving you flowers. Creepy beyond creepy. And the hug. So sleezy! He gives me the creeps!

Reactions: 9
I'd rather sweep the streets rather than qork with Wayne and that seedy lot. Its like zlist Epstein vibes.

Reactions: 5
Promoting Brozers, blushes and lip glazes other than the Queens??? Not only this but they are ‘amazing quality products ‘ and less than €5 😅. Sums up exactly how these huns sell their sole to promote a product . Tomorrow it will be something else 🙄

Reactions: 3