Chloe Ormond “moving” to Ibiza

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn’t know she had a boyfriend, I presumed from the photos she posted that she was there with female friends
Nope... In some of his stories you coukd see her In the background.
The one where they were staying in the dome in the garden he was videoing and she was ahead of him videoing too you coukd see her from. The back.
They both posted from the exact same place in the dj booth one night too..

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Poor Chloe is on a different planet with her Tattler rant!

Her following is 76k with little or no to interaction rate from followers! Photos averaging 0.0003% for likes and comments. Little to no endorsements or working with brands for #ad #sp content. The maths does not add up! And also with that interaction rate it's not any initiative for many brands to want to work with her!

A new range rover "basic" model is over €200k or variations of model ads another 50k. No amount of tips in Ibiza is going to buy that for you Luv! The only stable income seems to be PLT and Easylocks for her hair, but even at that minimal & the contract for these are usually free clothes or money off, not the basis for financing a car, buying it out straight or getting a loan.

Staying in Ibiza, accomodation isn't paid for & if it is, as a "promo girl" her take home pay would be lower again as the accomodation would be almost classed as a BIK.

No one in this world is wearing a Chanel bag costing €4k-€6k with a €4 dress. Yes a dress now marked to €4 on PLT! And plastic heels costing €15!

"Working hard" yeah sure Jan, sure!
All her designer stuff is fake, the page she gets it from (I think gifted going by their posts) comments on her stuff and she tags them sometimes

Reactions: 1
he used to go out with Sophie Piper who just appeared on Love island

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Is it Niamh Cullen's brother ?
They do look alike 😂
---
All her designer stuff is fake, the page she gets it from (I think gifted going by their posts) comments on her stuff and she tags them sometimes
She also gets pippas hand me downs. Which proves my point that she’s nothing without them and is only known becoz she’s Brian’s daughter

Reactions: 2
So now Chloe is a recruiter 😂😂 you couldn’t make it up! Whatever happened her dog she abandoned

Reactions: 3
I don’t mind Chloe too much except for one thing, her over use of the word ‘literally’ she literally says it in every sentence 🤬

Reactions: 8