Chloe Ormond “moving” to Ibiza

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks for setting this up!!! Does anyone know who her bf is? Nose is getting the better of me 🤣

Reactions: 7
Does Chloe get on with Pippa? Considering that’s how everyone knows her. I’ve a feeling they don’t get on. Neither of them every mention each other

Reactions: 11
Does Chloe get on with Pippa? Considering that’s how everyone knows her. I’ve a feeling they don’t get on. Neither of them every mention each other
She used to post pics of them at The fashion factories but not in more recent times

Reactions: 5
I remember reading about a falling out about 2 years ago, they used to be much closer. You never hear chloe mention poco or any of pippas merchandise, the up cosmetics etc

I mean considering she’d be just a regular Joe soap if she wasn’t anything to Pippa. She’s so self centered. Her sunglasses for €250 and did you know she works in arrnots. Only becoz her mother does too. She’s just so fake and the promoting teeth whitening when she has her teeth fully bonded. So frustrating

Reactions: 17
I mean considering she’d be just a regular Joe soap if she wasn’t anything to Pippa. She’s so self centered. Her sunglasses for €250 and did you know she works in arrnots. Only becoz her mother does too. She’s just so fake and the promoting teeth whitening when she has her teeth fully bonded. So frustrating
Her teeth are actually scary. The size of them.

Reactions: 13
I’m just gona say it... where did her boobs come from they literally popped up overnight 🤣 someone asked her on a q and a if she had a boob job and she said no 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 13
What’s going to happen her new dog of a week when she relocates 🙄

RSVP magazine posts about Brian Ormonds daughter moving abroad 😂😂 I mean she’s worse than Katie Jackson, if it wasn’t for her family, no1 would know who she is

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
For such a young pretty girl shes destroyed her face with fillers,fake lips & teeth..moving to Ibiza..hilarious🤣🤣Like each to own just admit you are going on a long holiday..i'm almost sure she said she was single in a recent Q & A!

Reactions: 14
They skipped her school graduation I think
She was prob raging, I’m sure she had the school told that two celebrities were going to be at the graduation. Could u imagine her in school. Being the famous Brian ormonds daughter, what a privilege

Reactions: 5
It seemed to have been around the time she turned 18 that they disappeared off each other’s grids 👀

Reactions: 3
She’s just so fake and the promoting teeth whitening when she has her teeth fully bonded. So frustrating
This is a pet peeve of mine!!!! Spotlight BAs everywhere that can't whiten their veneers or bonding. Drives me nuts

Reactions: 9
I remember reading about a falling out about 2 years ago, they used to be much closer. You never hear chloe mention poco or any of pippas merchandise, the up cosmetics etc
I remember Pippa & Brian being on holiday in Dubai a while back and someone asking her in a question box, why she wasn't there and she replied, I don't know, or something a bit shady like that. Then she'd always say that Dubai was on her wish list of places to travel to.

I've seen her away with them in Adare Manor and places since so maybe it was just a row. Im sure she doesn't post about Pippa, and vice versa because neither one would be of any interest to the other's following.

What’s going to happen her new dog of a week when she relocates 🙄

RSVP magazine posts about Brian Ormonds daughter moving abroad 😂😂 I mean she’s worse than Katie Jackson, if it wasn’t for her family, no1 would know who she is
Any wonder no buys magazines anymore. Some article🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Anyone else think shes heading for Love Island? Said shes moving away and doesnt know when she will be back and then 5 mins later on saying she cannot wait to start 2nd year on college in September!!!

Reactions: 12
I took that to mean she might stay 1 month, 6 weeks or else the whole summer. I suppose if restrictions tighten where she is then she'll prob say duck it and come home.

Reactions: 8